Activate / Deactivate shopping cart

ClanMayo

Hi,

We need find solution for our online prestashop shops.
Like as the ACTIVATE / DEACTIVATE SHOP button, we need install a optional module to ACTIVE / DEACTIVE CART.
Is a solution for some days without activity (Holidays or similar). In these case the products are visibles & the customers can be registered. But its impossible buy the products online during this activation.
Do you know if exist any module like this? Do you know where can I find it?
We are sure that a lot of online shops have the same problem like as us & can be interested in this module. This is a solution in order to have not problems with customers during this periods. If your are an expert module creator & do you like give a solution for us, we are interested to buy this module. We think that its a not complicated module & these can be an economical module solution.

Offers to:
[email protected]
+34 606992465

PrestaShop v1.4 has a new geolocalization feature you could use to do this. When you want to prevent orders, just go to the Preferences > Geolocalization tab, untick all the countries and change "Geolocalization behavior for restricted countries" to "Visitors can see your catalog but can't make an order", then click the "Save" button at the bottom. When you want to allow orders again, tick all the countries, then click the "Save" button.

Unfortunately, I can't think of any easy way to do this in PrestaShop v1.3.x or earlier. Perhaps you could edit shopping-cart.tpl and temporarily add a message and disable the "Next" button.

PrestaShop v1.4 has a new geolocalization feature you could use to do this. When you want to prevent orders, just go to the Preferences > Geolocalization tab, untick all the countries and change "Geolocalization behavior for restricted countries" to "Visitors can see your catalog but can't make an order", then click the "Save" button at the bottom. When you want to allow orders again, tick all the countries, then click the "Save" button.

Unfortunately, I can't think of any easy way to do this in PrestaShop v1.3.x or earlier. Perhaps you could edit shopping-cart.tpl and temporarily add a message and disable the "Next" button.

Hi rocky,

Then your recomendation is wait to the future 1.4 final version, its true?
The same case can be made going to Shippings > Zones tab and deactivate all the zones in our actually versions.
But I think its better an activate/deactivate button in the Preferences tag, like activate/deactivate shop completly.

Thank you for your answer.