Prestashop v1.7 locked out of back office from URL change

Hello,

So today I've become completely stuck on this issue: I've locked myself out of the back office.

I was attempting to change my domain name url over to my other site that I have, and when I changed it in the back office under the settings, it locked me out. Now I'm trying to get it back or at the most, see if I can fix it to where I can get the site I've already built, under the new domain name. 

I've looked up everything imaginable (I'm a web developer by the way so this is very irritating that I have not coded a solution to this, nor could I find one...), and so far the answers I've found, I've already done. Such as: Change the url name inside PHPMyAdmin under PS_SHOP_DOMAIN, and PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL, as well as alter the config folder's config.inc.php (there is not a 'setting.inc.php' file).

Needless to say, I am stuck. I'm running PrestaShop v1.7, and I'm using an FTP manager (FileZilla) to host my files from my server. I'm locked out of my website and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get back in.

If anyone could help me with this, it would be VERY MUCH appreciated! I really can't do much of anything without this being corrected!

Thank you,

Ty Enn