Customer stuck on confirmation.php after Ogone payment

Hi everybody,

I'm currently setting up a new shop using Ogone as a payment gateway. I'm using the most recent version of the Ogone module.

When a customer completes an Ogone payment and is sent back to my shop, the confirmation.php page is displayed showing a message "Please wait while your order is being processed...". After this, nothing else happens.
The ajax operation continues checking wether the payment has been added to the prestashop db, but evidently it isn't.

I've double-triple-quadriple checked my Ogone settings. Could I missing something else?

Grtz,
Robin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't remember if I had the exact same problem, but a while ago I had a similar problem. When using our FirstData module by Tomer (http://www.presto-changeo.com), after completing an order the confirmation page would be blank (or the "Please wait..." message appeared, can't remember exactly which one). Either way, the payment would not go through and the order would not complete... so no payment and thus no orders in the BO.

Thanks to Tomer, I found out that some payment modules require cURL php extension to fully work properly. By default, PS does not require this extension and in most php installations this extension is not installed by default. However, the good news is that it is a very common extension and very easy to install and widely available. Depending on your server, I would do a google search to find some instructions... or contact your host to have them install/enable the extension for you.

This work for me and haven't had any problems with third party payment processors... but this might not be the same case as my module was different. I think it's worth a try... so I hope this helps. Again, its the cURL extension.

HTH!

• 2 weeks later...

I've experienced the same problem. I do have prestashop 1.3.6 with one page checkout and ogone, however when coming back from ogone it will redirect to confirmation.php and there I'v managed to isolate that the (int)$cookie->id_customer is not available.

And due to this it will keep waiting with : "Please wait while your order is being processed..."

Why is $cookie->id_customer not available???

• 2 months later...

In my case the starting domain must be the same as the redirected domain! So if you start on www.domain.com then the return url should also be www.domain.com and not domain.com for instance as the cookie is then not available.

I figured out by using Firefox with HttpFox plugin and then you can display cookies.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...