rename category home to products

I am not sure what you are looking for.
There is "Info block" module that display a list of links that you can include all pages from CMS.
You can install this module at back office "Modules", then look for "Info block" and install it.
And then at configure page of this module, select the pages you wanted from CMS.

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Yo can rename "Home" button in the Top Horizontal Menu bar in admin panel CATALOG/CATEGORIES. After open categories site where you have list of categories, click on edit icon which is on top right in that site. Rename root home categorie to something else and that's it.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I don't know if there is a way to do this by PrestaShop amin tools. But you can change it directly in database use database admin tools like PhpMyAdmin. This data is in table ps_category_lang with ID=1

i have same problem and this answer is very good.

thanks a lot...

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi,

I got the same issue with Prestashop 1.6.1.4. I need to rename the global category from «Home» to «Products». I'm surprise that the only solution I found was to modifiy a database entry  :unsure:

Any solution ?

P-S.: I find a working solution from the Prestashop admin panel ! I have go to the edit page of one category, than, in the url, I've changed the ID of the category with the ID number 2, corresponding to the global category. Than I've could modify the category name, in all languages of my shop.  :D

Edited by bdube30 (see edit history)
  • Like 1