FrontController error on site migration

Strict Standards: Declaration of FrontController::addCSS() should be compatible with FrontControllerCore::addCSS($css_uri, $css_media_type = 'all', $offset = NULL, $check_path = true) in /var/www/default/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 71

Strict Standards: Declaration of FrontController::addJS() should be compatible with FrontControllerCore::addJS($js_uri, $check_path = true) in /var/www/default/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 71

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/default/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php:71) in /var/www/default/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 790

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/default/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php:71) in /var/www/default/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 791

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/default/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php:71) in /var/www/default/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 793

Hi,

I ge the above error as ar esult of trying to migrate my prestashop installation to my localhost. PHP and MySQL versions should be the same.

The backoffice works fine, but the front office gives this error.

I'm on Prestashop 1.6.1.10 and PHP 5.6.

Anything I can do?

EDIT:

Already tried replacing the overrides folder with a clean install one but error remains the same.

Edited by julianflapper (see edit history)