ezigo36

Exclude a certain group from specific price rule

Hello forum!

I have a somehow complicated question. First of all, my Prestashop version is 1.7.3.2.

The person I am building the eshop for started adding products to the catalog while I was doing the customization thingy. He also added a "specific price" to all of them, which applies to all groups. Now, there are over 1000 products... and here is where the "fun" begins.

He decided that we need to have a certain group (tennis coaches) that will have a fixed discount. My problem is that when I set the discount for that group from the BO (Shop Parameters --> Customer Setings --> Groups --> edit) the discount is applied taking into account the "specific price". This is not something we want, we want the discount to apply to the original price.

Is there a way to exclude the "tennis coaches" group from the "specific price" rule and apply the desired discount from scratch?

Thanx in advance,

ZV