Upgrade 1.7.3 to 1.7.4 interrupted with errorThrown:" " jqXHR

fahadayazansari

Facing exactly the same issue updating from 1.7.3 to 1.7.4 interrupted with errorThrown:" " jqXHR, some 18684 files left to update. I cant access frontend & BO. Implemented the changes in .htaccess files as per this article github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/pull/9339. Still error 500 on BO and frontend. turned on debug mode reveals the following error:

Warning: require(/home/jacketis/public_html/config/../app/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jacketis/public_html/config/autoload.php on line 33

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/jacketis/public_html/config/../app/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jacketis/public_html/config/autoload.php on line 33

As suggested here, to use the latest 1 click upgrade module from Github. I cant access BO because of the error mentioned above. How to install this 1 click upgrade module. Please help

I have received the same errors too. I also have updated it on manually then had to restore from backup. It seems like the 1 click upgrade module is not working correctly. There are tons of requests on the forums on how to fix it. I don't think everyone has found the solution and if the ones found the solution probably forgot to reply on here with their solution. 

19 hours ago, Terry Hunt said:

I have received the same errors too. I also have updated it on manually then had to restore from backup. It seems like the 1 click upgrade module is not working correctly. There are tons of requests on the forums on how to fix it. I don't think everyone has found the solution and if the ones found the solution probably forgot to reply on here with their solution. 

Hello Terry Hunt, Can you please elaborate how you achieve upgrading your shop manually? I haven't done it before