[Module] Product combination features - allows to assign a different title, description and features for each combination

Rostislav

By default, Prestashop uses the same description and features for different combinations of a single product. This module allows to make its own unique description and define the unique set of features for each combination.

Compatibility: ver. 1.6.x - 1.7.x

Multylanguages: English, Russian, German, French, Spain, Polish, Portugese, Dutch, Italian, Brazilian

Version: 1.0.0 (06/21/2018)

DEMO Back Office: https://addons.prestashop.com/demo/BO29882.html

User: [email protected]

Password: demodemo

Addons link: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/combinaisons-customization/39621-product-combination-features-combifeatures.html

Screenshots:

feature1.thumb.gif.bf7d0e9fa60c20d01d82181232d078f4.gif

feature2.thumb.gif.3be46a6dc2df2999b9c409a8fe43ed15.gif

feature3.thumb.gif.1c0f477343be007f64a4399257b5a3c5.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, netdrag said:

Hello, is this module is supposed to work with 1.7? I can't get the features updated in the frontend.

Hi!

Yes it works. Which PS 7 version you used? There is one nuance: features of combination become visible only if at least one feature is filled in the main product tab "Basic settings". Any. It will not be displayed.Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.b63623757cd414d3bc19c3a9524bb0c1.jpg

If there is nothing here, then the features of the combinations will also not be shown.

Edited by Rostislav (see edit history)

Hello,

thank you for your fast reply. There is a feature in the Basic Settings, I changed it to some random feature and noticed that's the only one shown.

I didn't notice it before because it had the same setting as the default combination.

https://www.drill-cut.it/DIAFLEX/71-985-06637.html

Override is active and working, the sections from the override get inserted.
Previously the update of the description worked, now I did an update of prestashop and the module to be sure I have the latest version and this isn't working anymore too.

The variant with "Lunghezza" 18 has other values. I send you the values from the database I copied from the console. Hope this works.

Feature of Product:

+------------+------------+------------------+------------+---------+-----------------+------------------+---------+-------+
| id_feature | id_product | id_feature_value | id_feature | id_lang | name            | id_feature_value | id_lang | value |
+------------+------------+------------------+------------+---------+-----------------+------------------+---------+-------+
|        234 |         71 |             2150 |        234 |       1 | Spessore nastro |             2150 |       1 | 0.6   |

Features of Combination

| id_feature | id_product_attribute | id_feature_value | id_feature | id_lang | name                             | id_feature_value | id_lang | value    |
+------------+----------------------+------------------+------------+---------+----------------------------------+------------------+---------+----------+
|        142 |                  985 |              417 |        142 |       1 | Codice di Registrazione Doganale |              417 |       1 | 82075010 |
|         26 |                  985 |             1222 |         26 |       1 | Diametro                         |             1222 |       1 | 18       |
|         72 |                  985 |             1741 |         72 |       1 | Lunghezza utile                  |             1741 |       1 | 15       |
|         74 |                  985 |             2553 |         74 |       1 | Materiale da lavorare            |             2553 |       1 | Granito  |
|        214 |                  985 |             2020 |        214 |       1 | Per mandrino macchina            |             2020 |       1 | M14      |
+------------+----------------------+------------------+------------+---------+----------------------------------+------------------+---------+----------+

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi!,

I just bought this module but I can't get it to enable.

There's a double override issue:

Error! Cannot enable module dfeaturecombination. Unable to install override: The method getTemplateVarProduct in the class ProductController is already overriden by the module appagebuilder version 2.2.0

Can you help me combine both overrides to the ProductController?

Thanks

5 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Hi!,

I just bought this module but I can't get it to enable.

There's a double override issue:

Error! Cannot enable module dfeaturecombination. Unable to install override: The method getTemplateVarProduct in the class ProductController is already overriden by the module appagebuilder version 2.2.0

Can you help me combine both overrides to the ProductController?

Thanks

Hi!

Please send to my private access to BackOffice and FTP. My programmer need this to correct.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Rostislav changed the title to [Module] Product combination features - allows to assign a different title, description and features for each combination
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi Rostislav, will individual features work with filters?

Lets say I have a product in X colours. For each combination I would like to specify feature "colour" - for easier filtering (I sell products with wide range of colours, so I would like to sum it in cathegorical colour using features). If I will be looking for (filtering) a specific colour, would it filter to specific combination?

Thanks for reply.

4 hours ago, PersanCZ said:

Hi Rostislav, will individual features work with filters?

Lets say I have a product in X colours. For each combination I would like to specify feature "colour" - for easier filtering (I sell products with wide range of colours, so I would like to sum it in cathegorical colour using features). If I will be looking for (filtering) a specific colour, would it filter to specific combination?

Thanks for reply.

By default no. It need some customization for filter module which used in your shop.

• 1 year later...
On 11/15/2021 at 7:01 PM, Rostislav said:

By default no. It need some customization for filter module which used in your shop.

Hello, I am looking for a module that can add features to specific product combinations. But need these features visible in FAceted search module. Is there any update to this or is it hard to customize for that? 

Thank you 

8 hours ago, ExpertDev said:

Hello, I am looking for a module that can add features to specific product combinations. But need these features visible in FAceted search module. Is there any update to this or is it hard to customize for that? 

Thank you 

Still the same - It need some customization for filter module which used in your shop.

13 hours ago, Rostislav said:

Still the same - It need some customization for filter module which used in your shop.

Will you be able to do this type of customisation and tell me a price for it? I am using Faceted search module for filtering. 

Thank you 

4 hours ago, ExpertDev said:

Will you be able to do this type of customisation and tell me a price for it? I am using Faceted search module for filtering. 

Thank you 

Programmer sayed that such customization in your shop will be cost 100 euro