Rostislav

[Module] Product combination features - allows to assign a different description and features for each combination

By default, Prestashop uses the same description and features for different combinations of a single product. This module allows to make its own unique description and define the unique set of features for each combination.

Compatibility: ver. 1.6.x - 1.7.x

Multylanguages: English, Russian, German, French, Spain, Polish, Portugese, Dutch, Italian, Brazilian

Version: 1.0.0 (06/21/2018)

DEMO Back Office: https://addons.prestashop.com/demo/BO29882.html

User: demo@demo.com

Password: demodemo

Addons link: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/combinaisons-customization/39621-product-combination-features-combifeatures.html

Screenshots:

feature1.thumb.gif.bf7d0e9fa60c20d01d82181232d078f4.gif

feature2.thumb.gif.3be46a6dc2df2999b9c409a8fe43ed15.gif

feature3.thumb.gif.1c0f477343be007f64a4399257b5a3c5.gif

Hello, is this module is supposed to work with 1.7? I can't get the features updated in the frontend.

47 minutes ago, netdrag said:

Hello, is this module is supposed to work with 1.7? I can't get the features updated in the frontend.

Hi!

Yes it works. Which PS 7 version you used? There is one nuance: features of combination become visible only if at least one feature is filled in the main product tab "Basic settings". Any. It will not be displayed.Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.b63623757cd414d3bc19c3a9524bb0c1.jpg

If there is nothing here, then the features of the combinations will also not be shown.

Edited by Rostislav (see edit history)

Hello,

thank you for your fast reply. There is a feature in the Basic Settings, I changed it to some random feature and noticed that's the only one shown.

I didn't notice it before because it had the same setting as the default combination.

Can you give me BackOffice access to see this problem? You can write through Addons ticket, where you bougth this module

I didn't expect a reply that fast. Unfortunately I can't give you access, because of Local Law and the new GDPR.
I can give you a link to the front end if that helps. btw, we are using 1.7.4.3

https://www.drill-cut.it/DIAFLEX/71-985-06637.html

Override is active and working, the sections from the override get inserted.
Previously the update of the description worked, now I did an update of prestashop and the module to be sure I have the latest version and this isn't working anymore too.

The variant with "Lunghezza" 18 has other values. I send you the values from the database I copied from the console. Hope this works.

Feature of Product:

+------------+------------+------------------+------------+---------+-----------------+------------------+---------+-------+
| id_feature | id_product | id_feature_value | id_feature | id_lang | name            | id_feature_value | id_lang | value |
+------------+------------+------------------+------------+---------+-----------------+------------------+---------+-------+
|        234 |         71 |             2150 |        234 |       1 | Spessore nastro |             2150 |       1 | 0.6   |

Features of Combination

| id_feature | id_product_attribute | id_feature_value | id_feature | id_lang | name                             | id_feature_value | id_lang | value    |
+------------+----------------------+------------------+------------+---------+----------------------------------+------------------+---------+----------+
|        142 |                  985 |              417 |        142 |       1 | Codice di Registrazione Doganale |              417 |       1 | 82075010 |
|         26 |                  985 |             1222 |         26 |       1 | Diametro                         |             1222 |       1 | 18       |
|         72 |                  985 |             1741 |         72 |       1 | Lunghezza utile                  |             1741 |       1 | 15       |
|         74 |                  985 |             2553 |         74 |       1 | Materiale da lavorare            |             2553 |       1 | Granito  |
|        214 |                  985 |             2020 |        214 |       1 | Per mandrino macchina            |             2020 |       1 | M14      |
+------------+----------------------+------------------+------------+---------+----------------------------------+------------------+---------+----------+

Just tested module at PS 1.7.4.3 - all works (when at least one feature is filled in the "Basic settings"). May be this problem due upgrading PrestaShop? Try to uninstall module and install it again.

Hi!,

I just bought this module but I can't get it to enable.

There's a double override issue:

Error! Cannot enable module dfeaturecombination. Unable to install override: The method getTemplateVarProduct in the class ProductController is already overriden by the module appagebuilder version 2.2.0

Can you help me combine both overrides to the ProductController?

Thanks

5 hours ago, mario@sabya.pt said:

Hi!,

I just bought this module but I can't get it to enable.

There's a double override issue:

Error! Cannot enable module dfeaturecombination. Unable to install override: The method getTemplateVarProduct in the class ProductController is already overriden by the module appagebuilder version 2.2.0

Can you help me combine both overrides to the ProductController?

Thanks

Hi!

Please send to my private access to BackOffice and FTP. My programmer need this to correct.

13 minutes ago, mario@sabya.pt said:

Hi Rostislav,

I can't send you a message. I get Rostislav cannot receive messages.

Strange. Send email to sharoltd@gmail.com

Version: 1.0.10 (06/25/2019)

Changelog:

• minor improvements
  • fixed the bugs

Version: 1.0.12 (10/08/2019)

Changelog:

• ability to add a multifeatures

Screenshots:

feature3.thumb.gif.959585525fe1d34cf79513ff3bf5308a.gif

feature4.thumb.gif.42a28091e63d95d3e541a3c1f8b8b5d7.gif