Good news in Prestashop 1.4.1 ?

Aldeag

I have a physical store and want to sell online. This Christmas I downloaded and installed Prestashop, which I think is a good way to start, but with certain shortcomings. Among other, stocks management and attributes management such as sizes and colors.

It turns out that (as far as I could see), if I create an article with sizes and colors, I create sizes and I create the colors and I create combinations I´m asked the stock to be entered. If I put 1, all combinations go to 1. If I put 2 all I get to 2. That is, I can not put different amounts for each color and size.

In the program I have in my real store, I can create an article i.e.(BA200) and add sizes and colors, but in a grid format. When I get goods I can create a receipt form, add date, vendor, season ... and allocate different amounts to each combination. Then send to store and generate bar code labels, description and price, and print them. And I printed exactly as I need from each combination.

When I sell an item, the codebar reader reads the code of the item, color and size as follows: BA200/0433 being 04 color and 33 size. And it discounts from the stock. Prints the ticket and opens the drawer. The bar code is just a font (like Arial, Times, etc..) that the reader is able to read. The program has installed codebar39
http://www.barcodesinc.com/free-barcode-font/

When I see what I have in stock of an item, I have only to type a part of the code (A20) or description (Labis) to see at a glance, what I have in stock, what color and what size.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5466/imagen9me.png

I only found a grill for Prestashop format. But only the public (Frontoffice) which is the Attributegrid, but not in the back office, and not very friendly face to keep the real stock.

Needless to say, the dream is to have a single program to sell to the public and the Internet. And sends a Messenger for each order from the web.

Will we find them in the new Prestashop?

imagen6a.png

• 2 months later...