Problem MailAlert Module

mocanucozmin

Hello,

I have Prestashop 1.7.2.5 and I have a problem with the MailAlert module.

I installed it and added the en and ro languages in the module. When I activate it and I set it to send me a notification for a new order, the customer does not longer receive the order confirmation,  neither do I. The order is registered in the order history, but the client doesn't not receive the confirmation web page. It stops on a white page ( for both of pay methods - pay on delivery and payment by transfer).

The links where the order blocks are the following:

...index.php?fc=module&module=ps_cashondelivery&controller=validation

....index.php?fc=module&module=ps_wirepayment&controller=validation

I tried to reinstall it but I could not uninstall it. I recopied the file module but nothing happened.

The email test works even when the module is enabled. Also, in the email log, I find the confirmation emails for the customer but they are not actually sent.

Can anyone help me on this?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/20/2018 at 10:33 AM, mocanucozmin said:

Hello,

I have Prestashop 1.7.2.5 and I have a problem with the MailAlert module.

I installed it and added the en and ro languages in the module. When I activate it and I set it to send me a notification for a new order, the customer does not longer receive the order confirmation,  neither do I. The order is registered in the order history, but the client doesn't not receive the confirmation web page. It stops on a white page ( for both of pay methods - pay on delivery and payment by transfer).

The links where the order blocks are the following:

...index.php?fc=module&module=ps_cashondelivery&controller=validation

....index.php?fc=module&module=ps_wirepayment&controller=validation

I tried to reinstall it but I could not uninstall it. I recopied the file module but nothing happened.

The email test works even when the module is enabled. Also, in the email log, I find the confirmation emails for the customer but they are not actually sent.

Can anyone help me on this?

I have exactly your same issue, prestashop 1.7.5.1 PHP7.2.3

• 2 weeks later...