[MODUL] Orlique - der Order Manager

Orlique der Nachfolger des Moduls EditOrder.

Mit diesem Modul haben Sie die Verwaltung Ihrer Bestellungen komplett im Griff. Sie können neue Bestellungen einfügen, bestehende Bestellungen beliebig ändern oder löschen. Damit können z.B. Testbestellungen vor dem GoLive gelöscht werden, oder telefonische Bestellungen hinzugefügt werden.

Demovideo:

Hier erhältlich: http://www.prestashop-module.de/features-backend/78-orlique-der-order-manager.html

• 4 weeks later...

Kann mann beim anmachen von einer bestellung auch die preis andern vordass die bestellung bestatigt wird?

Sie können bei mehreren ausgewählten Bestellungen gleichzeitig den Status ändern oder die Bestellungen gleichzeitig löschen.

Ist da ein video von, wie mann gleichzeitig die status andern kann, bzw, wenn meherere bestellungen fertig sind fuer ein bestimter spediteur, und die holt die ab, dann kann man mit wenige klicken die bestellungen auf versendet setzen?

• 1 month later...

Hallo,

sorry, den Post übersehen.

Kann mann beim anmachen von einer bestellung auch die preis andern vordass die bestellung bestatigt wird?

Ja, das kann man.

Ist da ein video von, wie mann gleichzeitig die status andern kann, bzw, wenn meherere bestellungen fertig sind fuer ein bestimter spediteur, und die holt die ab, dann kann man mit wenige klicken die bestellungen auf versendet setzen?

im Video ist das nicht zu sehen, aber man braucht die Objekte in der Liste markieren und unten den Status auswählen. So wie beim Löschen mehrerer Produkte in Presta.

Gruß

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, is the developer still currently supporting this module?

I purchased the module from addons.prestashop.com and have emailed the developer multiple times, and have not heard back from them. Not a single response.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,
I purchased this module about 2 months ago.
For some reason it is not deducting stock on my store.
I have stock enabled.
Was there a bug in the module at this point or can someone let me know how to fix this.
I have tried the live support on their website but once they answered they didnt speak and went offline.
Thanks

hallo zusammen

ich habe das orlique order modul von prestashop.com gekauft und installiert, doch leider funktioniert es nicht.
ich kann keine bestellungen ändern oder eine neue erstellen, entweder stürzt der firefox ab oder es kommt die fehlermeldung fatal error.
hat noch wer schwierigkeiten mit dem modul? ich habe die von prestashop.com angeschrieben, doch bis jetzt habe ich leider noch keine antwort erhalten.

Hi,
I purchased this module about 2 months ago.
For some reason it is not deducting stock on my store.
I have stock enabled.
Was there a bug in the module at this point or can someone let me know how to fix this.
I have tried the live support on their website but once they answered they didnt speak and went offline.
Thanks

Hi

of course we go online, and answer all your emails. Sorry, if it doesnt happen immidiately.
Actually, we found this bug in one of older Prestashop versions. Till Wednesday, the 6. of June, the bug will be fixed and you will get new new version, as we already answered.

hallo zusammen

ich habe das orlique order modul von prestashop.com gekauft und installiert, doch leider funktioniert es nicht.
ich kann keine bestellungen ändern oder eine neue erstellen, entweder stürzt der firefox ab oder es kommt die fehlermeldung fatal error.
hat noch wer schwierigkeiten mit dem modul? ich habe die von prestashop.com angeschrieben, doch bis jetzt habe ich leider noch keine antwort erhalten.

Hallo,

diese Meldung haben wir noch nicht erhalten, vielleicht landet es die Tage in unserem Supportbereich bei Addons.
Damit es schneller geht schreiben Sie mir bitte eine Privatnachricht, oder direkt an [email protected]

Gruß

hallo zusammen

Hallo,

diese Meldung haben wir noch nicht erhalten, vielleicht landet es die Tage in unserem Supportbereich bei Addons.
Damit es schneller geht schreiben Sie mir bitte eine Privatnachricht, oder direkt an [email protected]

Gruß

Vielen Herzlichen Dank rumata, es hat Super geklappt und habe gleich Antwort und Hilfe erhalten! :-) :coolsmile:

Hi, I created a new order via the order manager and it timestamped the order as created 12 hours later.

So if I create the order at 00:35AM midnight, it will time stamp the order as created at 12:35PM thus leaving the order status out of sync for 12 hours. Is this a bug?

See attached image.

47343_DV5TLaIWSa0yjVoxD4MC_t

47344_ilcSfUwXIlxP47rA6WuI_t

Hi!

this bug is already fixed in the new version. Please write us your email in order to recieve an update and to be included into the newsletter listing

best wishes
silbersaiten support

hallo rumata
ich habe euch am 16.6.2011 geschrieben doch leider habe ich keine antwort erhalten....

dies hatte ich am 7.6.2011 erhalten, als meine version nicht lief: In den nächsten Tagen werden wir eine endgültige neue Version mit neuen Features an alle Kunden zuschicken.

doch leider habe ich bis heute noch keine neue version erhalten

• 2 weeks later...

I need help please. I installed the latest update, 1.1.0 and I tried to translate it and now it does not work anymore, even if I delete and install it again.

first I created a folder in modules/orlique/mails named ro
then I copy paste the emails from english
then I translated them
then I got to BO translations to translate the module in Romanian
After I finished the translation, the module did not worked anymore. I tried to delete and install it again and same. I will attache a picture to show how the module looks now.

In my mind, I think that this is caused by a catch or something. Why does the error persist if I delete and install the module again?

I only have the Romanian language enabled in the shop, the english language is nor erased, just disabled it. I will try to enable it and install the module again, I will let you know if that sill solve the problem.

48440_Rsx0tFMIsfYO2OHbbqJu_t

hahaha , fixed

After I encountered the error I used both firefox and chrome to check the error, and they cached the error. After I cleared the browsing cache now it works.

But why did I get that error after I translated the module?

Hi!

this bug is already fixed in the new version. Please write us your email in order to recieve an update and to be included into the newsletter listing

best wishes
silbersaiten support

hallo rumata
ich habe euch am 16.6.2011 geschrieben doch leider habe ich keine antwort erhalten....

dies hatte ich am 7.6.2011 erhalten, als meine version nicht lief: In den nächsten Tagen werden wir eine endgültige neue Version mit neuen Features an alle Kunden zuschicken.

doch leider habe ich bis heute noch keine neue version erhalten

Hallo Rumata
bis dato habe ich keine Antworte erhalten. Weisst Du mehr?

Hi all!
the new Orlique Version is available on Prestastore, where some bugs are fixed and new features were added.

please note: this is not a support thread, please mail your requests - as written in the documentation - at [email protected], they all will be prelied as soon as possible.

@mtanislav: it seemed to be a cache problem.

@stefand: did you already recieve the update? we do not know all nicknames ;) If not, please write a short mail at [email protected]

@sticky: deine Adresse war nicht im Verteiler drin, nun müsstest du die neue Version erhalten haben.

What I will write here I will send you by email too.

Now I have the date problem, Invalid date.
After I edit a order or create one I get invalid date.
I change it manually in phpmyadmin but it will be nice if you can fix that.

Another problem is that when I want to create a new order and in that order I want to create a new customer, I have a field checked to be mandatory, and it seams that your interface to create a new customer does not see that field because it does not appear, but the error does (that I have to input something in that field). Any suggestions?

Thanks your your help

@mtanislav: There was a problem in an earlier version of Orlique after the date changed. Are you sure that you have installed the new one? Which Prestashop version you use? Does it concern all of your orders?

Hi,

I have a question: if I buy Orlique, I will have the possibility to obtain freely the future versions with bug fixes? For how many time/versions ?

Thanks, bye
KS

Hello,

I write you in this forum, in PM and in email, no reply...
And I had not bought yet.
You call this assistance?

KS

@ Kaisersouse72

I didnt recieve any PM about this issue.
If you find bugs in the module, you of course get a fixed version as soon as we fix it. Of course for free, for 12 month.

You can downlaod the module 5 times. if there is an updated version with new features available you can download it withing your 5 times.

best regards
orlique support