Incredible long times in some pages of the backoffice

An attached screenshot can explain the situation better than my words. Where should I start investigating why the initContent phase needs 30 seconds to take place? It happens in few pages, like Shipping Methods.

I tried disabling all of the installed addons;

I tried changing PHP versions and parameters (now I'm back to 7.0.30 which works very well);

I checked permissions, everything is fine.

Please note: this server is perfectly running other websites, platforms, wordpress instances, databases. Server performance is not an issue, it's literally a beast where every website loads instantly and without problems.

What can I do to check what's exactly taking 30 seconds to be executed? There must be a way, right?

Thank you for your help.

Screenshot (6).png

5 hours ago, msgn said:

An attached screenshot can explain the situation better than my words. Where should I start investigating why the initContent phase needs 30 seconds to take place? It happens in few pages, like Shipping Methods.

I tried disabling all of the installed addons;

I tried changing PHP versions and parameters (now I'm back to 7.0.30 which works very well);

I checked permissions, everything is fine.

Please note: this server is perfectly running other websites, platforms, wordpress instances, databases. Server performance is not an issue, it's literally a beast where every website loads instantly and without problems.

What can I do to check what's exactly taking 30 seconds to be executed? There must be a way, right?

Thank you for your help.

Screenshot (6).png

Check queries queue while page is loading.

• 3 weeks later...

i have the same problem. query time it's not slow , it's about 89 ms.

loading page it's slow only in Shipping Methods and Module Position. the problem it's in php code but with debug profile i can't see where is the problem.

anyone solved this thread ? or there is a plugin to views more detailed of debug ?  

i attach my debug profile when load Shipping methods.

Cattura.PNG

1 hour ago, Knowband Plugins said:

Hi,

In the attached screenshot, I have noticed that Smarty cache is disabled. Pretashop performance is not good while smarty cache is disabled. 

Set "Template compilation" to "Recompile templates if the files have been updated" on admin Performance page.

Hope it will help.

i tried to activate smarty cache , i reload 2 times the page but the load time it's the same ... i don't know why .. i need to check in "initContent" what are slow to load. how can I find out?

Cattura2.PNG

1 hour ago, Tone87 said:

i tried to activate smarty cache , i reload 2 times the page but the load time it's the same ... i don't know why .. i need to check in "initContent" what are slow to load. how can I find out?

Cattura2.PNG

i tried to navigate in /classes/controller/AdminController.php ..

the problem is when load function "$this->renderList()" .

Cattura3.PNG