[SOLVED] Strange price behaviour on backoffice

Hi everybody

We have detected a possible bug of prestashop... on a shop with PS 1.7.3.3 we have realized about the followint issue:

On backoffice if you go to the price tab of any product page you will see that the prices are the same on both fields "taxes excluded" and "taxes included". No matter if you change one of them the other one changes at the same time.

So for example if you go to the "taxes excluded" field and you set 10€ then on the "taxes included" field you should see "12,1€" (which is the result of 10€ + 21% tax) 

image.png.1a1e8f717bfb8ff8631a3545750c52f4.png

does anybody know what is happening with the price or how can we change that behaviour???

Thanks in advance

Edited by Antakarana (see edit history)

hace 13 horas, rictools dijo:

Check the configuration of the tax rate.

Hi

Thanks for the reply, however I already did that and everything is correct.

The problem is that the standard tax rate (IVA 21%) has stopped working. No matter if I change the rate to other %... it always shows the prices like if it was set to 0%...

However if I change the tax rule to another one then it updates the tax prices correctly.

So the only way I have to fix it is to create a new tax rule for the IVA 21% and apply it to all the catalog. The problem is that I have to manually perform that change on every product (about 450 items) because there is no option to set a tax rule to all the catalog with a single click.

En 14/7/2018 a las 3:34 PM, rictools dijo:

I'd look directly in the database what's the difference between the existing tax rules.

Or change the tax rule in bulk with the free prestools suite, it takes only seconds.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I've finally solved it by createing a new rule and manualy change the tax rule to all the products (about 400)... It took me about an hour but it works.

However I would like to know which is the free prestool suite that you mention? Maybe it would be useful for a future similar issue....

Thanks!

When I write "prestools suite" it's "prestools suite" and not "prestool suite"!

Sorry, you don't live on earth? You didn't ever heard about google? Search for "prestools" and you are there ...

Or try the domain prestools.com ...

It could not be easier ...

En 17/7/2018 a las 6:45 PM, rictools dijo:

When I write "prestools suite" it's "prestools suite" and not "prestool suite"!

Sorry, you don't live on earth? You didn't ever heard about google? Search for "prestools" and you are there ...

Or try the domain prestools.com ...

It could not be easier ...

Hi

Before asking anybody for a link I try first to search it by myself, and of course that's what I did in that case...

Unfortunately I commited the mistake of typing "prestool suite" on google instead of "prestools suite".

If you do the same "misspeled search" you will realize that it doesn't show any useful link. That's the reason I asked you about the way to obtain that free tool.

image.thumb.png.89ab7de6b6af0dbff4e974eab74fac46.png

Anyway thanks for your help

regards

If you search and do not find anything the first idea could be to control the spelling or to define your search term with "suite" or "prestashop", both show the website at the top.

By the way, being the owner of a webshop has a lot to do with search terms at google, it belongs to that business!

En 23/7/2018 a las 9:14 PM, rictools dijo:

If you search and do not find anything the first idea could be to control the spelling or to define your search term with "suite" or "prestashop", both show the website at the top.

By the way, being the owner of a webshop has a lot to do with search terms at google, it belongs to that business!

Hi 

Ohhhh! really? WOW... I didn't knew that!!! Now I can understand why I never found anything during my google's searches when a word was misspeled!!! I would never imagine was the reason!!!!.... I really apreciate it soooooo much!!!! Thank youuuuuuuu!!! you're my hero right now and I will keep you in my heart forever and ever!!! 

By the way... I'm not a webshop owner, but if I ever want to become one, I will apply your recommendations to be as perfect and successful as you are!!

Thanks a lot!!!! Tons of hugs and kisses to my sweet hero!!! :)