Send to a friend module for 1.7

I still don't understand why Prestashop remove so much good modules present on 1.6.

Whishlist, loyalty and rewars, send to a friend, and so much others... If you want to monetize, at this point make a premium version of Prestashop that will include all the modules with official updates guarranted.

It's frustrating search for an althernative for every module on Prestashop Addons, finding only something similar named "Ultimate Pro version", full of unrequired feature added by the developer to be able to ask more money, with no warranty on how they will support it... Infact it already happened to me that after an year the module hasn't been updated and the module has been removed from the PS Addon Store. So after paying for it than I have to search for another module that do the same thing.

A part from this... Does anyone found an althernative for official "Send to a friend" module"?

Maybe we should create a community, and pay a developer to update an make compatible with 1.7 all the official modules removed by the prestashop team...

Hello,

I think that the "Send to a friend" module of the PS 1.6 should works in the 1.7 just changing the hook or something like that, in case the hook used in the 1.6 does not exist on 1.7

Regards!

• 1 year later...
On 7/12/2018 at 9:49 AM, DARKF3D3 said:

Whishlist

It will be in 1.7.7

loyalty

currently the only way is to use a third party module and transfer the data

I still don't understand why Prestashop remove so much good modules present on 1.6.

I also don't understand but there will be a reason

https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/modules/introduction/#main-differences-between-1-6-and-1-7-modules