Can't use 1 Click to Upgrade

Hey friends,

I need to update my prestashop from 1.7.0.4 to 1.7.4 because I need to install Facebook's module for using the pixel. But it is not avaliable in the version I have cause it needs to be at least 1.7.1. So I went and tried the 1-click upgrade module that's avaliable from 1.4 to 1.7.4 and when I install it, it says "error, this module is not avaliable with your version"

Is there any solution? I really need that facebook pixel! But I cannot upgrade, and I have never upgraded manually (or ever lol) And I have ZERO knowledge of programming :/

I'll wait for any answer, Thanks!

On 10.07.2018 at 1:44 PM, arenacristalac said:

Hey friends,

I need to update my prestashop from 1.7.0.4 to 1.7.4 because I need to install Facebook's module for using the pixel. But it is not avaliable in the version I have cause it needs to be at least 1.7.1. So I went and tried the 1-click upgrade module that's avaliable from 1.4 to 1.7.4 and when I install it, it says "error, this module is not avaliable with your version"

Is there any solution? I really need that facebook pixel! But I cannot upgrade, and I have never upgraded manually (or ever lol) And I have ZERO knowledge of programming :/

I'll wait for any answer, Thanks!

Hello,

I know about this error and came across it.

It's not a typical case, but if install the latest version PrestaShop 1.7 and then transfer data from the old store with our module, it will be work.
Specifically for this problem, we developed a 1-click update module.
Which has successfully helped to move a few stores, I think this is what you need.

Feel free to ask any questions to us.

Best Regards

Edited by Prestapro LTD (see edit history)