Prestashop installing on server through cpanel

Hello

hope you are doing fine, pls help me im trying to install prestashop through my cpanel applications.

it is giving me following errors, how do i turn them on. kindly advise thank you

my cpanel is from go daddy

"! The selected version 1.7.3.3 is not compatible with the selected install location.

Requirements:
php-session ON (detected: OFF)
php-fileinfo 1- (detected: OFF)
php-gd 1- (detected: OFF)
php-mcrypt 1- (detected: OFF)
php-soap 1- (detected: OFF)
php-dom 1- (detected: OFF) "

i tried to install through ftp no success,

i uploaded the zip and install php i downloaed from prestashop. i get error , so i though i install through cpanel. there also issues so frustrating

capture_001_04072018_205257.jpg

capture_002_04072018_205313.jpg

12 minutes ago, aixos said:

many problem in Go Daddy  , see the doc prestashop config server in this hosting Go Daddy

hi sir is it on my server prestashop config server ? i have to look for it in cpanel?

1 hour ago, aixos said:

You must open a ticket and they will solve it
regards

hi sir pls elaborate i have zero knowledge about this, where do i open the ticket. who will solve this. pls guide me. 

This is a requirements for GoDaddy server
PrestaShop 1.7.x installation requirements

What you need to get started
System requirements:
• PHP 5.4 or later. recommended PHP 7.1
• Must-have PHP extensions (in the php.ini file):
• PDO_MySQL
• cURL
• SimpleXML
• mcrypt
• GD
• OpenSSL
• DOM
• SOAP
• Zip
• fileinfo.

2 hours ago, aixos said:

This is a requirements for GoDaddy server
PrestaShop 1.7.x installation requirements

What you need to get started
System requirements:
• PHP 5.4 or later. recommended PHP 7.1
• Must-have PHP extensions (in the php.ini file):
• PDO_MySQL
• cURL
• SimpleXML
• mcrypt
• GD
• OpenSSL
• DOM
• SOAP
• Zip
• fileinfo.

give me the download links for the above pls ill download.  and should i add them to my public html folder ?

10 minutes ago, jags said:

give me the download links for the above pls ill download.  and should i add them to my public html folder ?

Hi, you have paid for a Hosting service
they will have to help you
enter the WEB page and there is everything, choose the language on the left and you will see all the countries

https://es.godaddy.com/offers/web-hosting?isc=hos1es11&countryview=1&currencyType=EUR&slid=&pgrid=38133199330&ptaid=kwd-297720526511&mkwid=sqsb0KnfQ_pcrid_243817410627_pkw_godaddy hosting_pmt_e_pdv_c_&gclid=Cj0KCQjwyYHaBRDvARIsAHkAXcvxzdULNOcyDEKPT5pljkEFwZN9egxy-dB84rt83Zqog_kbqWH-tvgaAhI3EALw_wcB

If you think we can still help you, you say so

Regards

i called godaddy tech support, they said only sales support and they are not aware of the php configuration they even tried to install prestashop through my cpanel using installatron they got the same error then said i should hire a webdesigner who can help me. i think this is just a small setting error. how hard it is for them to turn those requested php files ON.

Requirements:
php-session ON (detected: OFF)
php-fileinfo 1- (detected: OFF)
php-gd 1- (detected: OFF)
php-mcrypt 1- (detected: OFF)
php-soap 1- (detected: OFF)
php-dom 1- (detected: OFF) "

at least you guide me how to amend the php.ini file which i can see in my public html folder.

Your problem is that you are using GoDaddy. You'll regret that if your store gets any serious traffic. Also, the people handling their support don't know anything.

If you insist on continuing with GoDaddy and their one-click install is broken which is what seems to be the case then you can try calling support and asking to elevate the call to a higher level of support who might be able to help you or you could ask for shell access and try to fix the issue yourself.