<SOLVED> Rumah Batik Theme Header Logo - what went wrong?

Hi, I need some help in figuring out what went wrong with the header logo (top right hand corner) for the Rumah Batik Theme.

I recently installed this theme fresh and from the default theme of Prestashop. However, the header logo somehow can't be shown, even after manually uploading it from Back Office >> Preferences >> Appearance.

Below is the screenshot. The "Question Mark" image is 404.gif from Prestashop's img folder (root/img/404.gif).

36317_W4ZntPCEj00eDZOhtERn_t

Hello calisyoda,

The logo that u upload true BO is for the email templates ( that logo is the head off the email templates )

The logo shown on your FO you will find in your Rumah Batik theme folder then in the folder IMG, if you have your own logo that must be shown then call it logo.png and put it in the folder i just described and all should work fine.
Anyway check if the logo.png exists in the IMG folder, if not then this is your problem that it not shows a image in FO.

ysco..

Hello calisyoda,

The logo that u upload true BO is for the email templates ( that logo is the head off the email templates )

The logo shown on your FO you will find in your Rumah Batik theme folder then in the folder IMG, if you have your own logo that must be shown then call it logo.png and put it in the folder i just described and all should work fine.
Anyway check if the logo.png exists in the IMG folder, if not then this is your problem that it not shows a image in FO.

ysco..

Yosco, thank you. I tried what you recommended but it didn't work. I took another look at the image file path and realised the logo should be in the root/img folder. Uploaded tge logo.png into there and it showed up. Solved. Thanks alot!

• 1 year later...