[HELP] using shortcodes

HI everyone!

At first I want to explain the situation.

I have created the web using a free theme from  Prestabrain called  "Diana", This theme includes an Ap Page builder module, is the one i used to configure and editing my home page, in this module I can created new pages, and use this one to link it, the problem is I don´t know how to find the URL for the new page.

When i create it, the systems generate the ShortCode, as you can see in the attached pic, so, in this case the shortcode is "5".

I want to explain too, the final of this modification is to create the sub page with the terms of use, Cookies poticies.. etc, because the original one in the classic theme doesnt appears with the new theme, so i cant modify them from the backoffice standard.

What is the procedure to know which url is created by the system? or, how can i type my URL including the created subpage? the only information i received from the system was "Using the CMS page Shortdcode="5""

Have a nice day and i hope you can help me

Best regards

Pantallazo.jpg

I have no experience with shortcodes in prestashop but from what I'm able to understand, it seems like that yo're not actually creating a new page and rather 'content' for a page.

Hence, if you were to put [pagebuilder id="5"] into a page, it'd display what you've created but within the wrapper of a page.

Just try putting [pagebuilder id="5"] into the already existing terms and conditions page to verify whether what I'm guessing is the case or not.

I don't know how much that'll fix your themes not matching problem but mayhaps with a bit of css you can make them blend into one another.

17 hours ago, Apury said:

I have no experience with shortcodes in prestashop but from what I'm able to understand, it seems like that yo're not actually creating a new page and rather 'content' for a page.

Hence, if you were to put [pagebuilder id="5"] into a page, it'd display what you've created but within the wrapper of a page.

Just try putting [pagebuilder id="5"] into the already existing terms and conditions page to verify whether what I'm guessing is the case or not.

I don't know how much that'll fix your themes not matching problem but mayhaps with a bit of css you can make them blend into one another.

Hello Apury, after be checking what you explained, I was wrong, i cant use the short code to link a CMS page, just to include some content, but im not sure, really i want to créate a CMS page, as usual we créate it using the pages module inside Design, but all pages created doesnt exist in the theme, i think the theme  deactives all functions from prestashop basic, so i need to créate it manually inside the theme or using the theme app, but i cant find a solution to créate a CMS page and edit it. So maybe could you support with this? Just i need to créate a CMS page inside the theme, and knowing the created URL just link it from the Policies link from the home page

Thanks you for you answer