how to add extra shipping cost after a weight in prestashop?

Hello

I am setting up my shops shiiping but i am having trouble, please help asap, if you can.

The thing is I am using weight range for shipping,My Carrier is percelfoc, they provide me different price for weight range form 0.5-1,1-1.5,1.5-2,2-2.5............30, then they give for every .5 kg they will charge $.68

now i set range from 0-30 half kg break, but now how can I plus that .68 after 30 kg to + is there any way to set the range after 30 kg it will add .68 per .5 kg?

please help asap

Ahmad

• 10 months later...

Not with the default shipping module I'm afraid.

However, as a work around you can include an additional shipping cost per product. So when you create/edit a product and put in the product weight there is a field for 'additional shipping cost'.

You would just need to work out the difference between your weight range price and the total and put it in that field.

You would set your carrier out of range behaviour to 'apply the cost of the highest defined range'.

Lets say your 29.50 - 30.00kg rang is $12.50, anything over 30kg defaults to $12.50.

So for example, your product is 37kg.

That would be $12.50 + $9.52 (7kg @ $0.68 per 0.5kg)

You would use $9.52 as the additional shipping cost for that product.

It'll take a little longer to enter your products but it provides a solution.

Unfortunately I can’t use that. In my online store I have different shipping prices for each zone, so If zone A the shipping price is X in zone B the shipping will be Z.

So if I put a price to each Kg, it will be the same in each zone. Is there an option to put additional shipping price for each Zone in the product?

Unfortunately I can’t use that. In my online store I have different shipping prices for each zone, so If zone A the shipping price is X in zone B the shipping will be Z.

So if I put a price to each Kg, it will be the same in each zone. Is there an option to put additional shipping price for each Zone in the product?

Oh, OK, You said you had the same issue. I wish you had said that to start with. I wouldn't have spent time thinking about your issue.

Given the new information, no there is no option for that.

You're welcome.

• 11 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Hi folks, this is a old post but I still have the same issue.

Zone 1

There is prices by range [1 KG TO 2 KG] Price X | [2Kg - 5Kg] Price Y and so on, until more than ZZ Kg [xx€ by addicional kg].

Zone 2 the same with different prices and Kg

Zone 3 ... and so on.

I don't believe that there is no solution for this. Any help?

Thanks!