Jump to content

Take advanced and balance payments

Recommended Posts

I want to be able to take a 20% deposit on some of my products. After the payment has been done for the 20% the status would be initial payment done - the remaining 80% will be taken as a separate payment after the product was approved.
I don't want to keep any card details on file it should be like a new payment.
The system needs to realise that 20% was already paid and only show the remaining payment for the second payment.
I am new to PrestaShop and this is an important thing without this I might need to start my search again :(
Anyone would could help with this it would be much appreciated. I searched the forum but can not find anything about nor any other information on how I could possibly split payments.

Thanks in advanced for any answers - hoping to get one as it seems many posts have not been answered yet.


  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...