JOB OFFER: create script for Dynamic product module

ozvucnice

Hello :-)

I have Prestashop version 1.7.2.4. As the first, sorry for my bad English. What I am looking for?

I have module Dynamic product ( Here is the module and here is site for developers ).. In my store I offer to the customers flat sheets like MDF, OSB, DTD etc. sheets. The customer will buy a sheet (5.8m2) for xxx Kč (Czech crowns). With the module Dynamic product the customer can format this sheet to a lot of smaller sheets. He can choose parametres like width and height in mm,  "edging" the edges and way of "wood structure". These adjusts are for free without added fee.

So, in the module  I created one this box, that contains all customization for the customer. But if the customer will wish to create next piece of sheet, he will click on the button ADD NEXT ONE or something like that. So, I am looking for a developer for programming a script, that "create" a button for "Next one piece of sheet" (Like in the attach picture). I hope that here is a developer, for which is this job easy :-) Thank You.

Tom

nextone.png