Dirty Bill

PDF Image convert error

I'm receiving an error (Version 1.08 - official release) opening an order PDF:

FPDF error: Not a JPEG file: Z:\aloha.xyz.com\quickload/img//logo.jpg

I have no problem finding where to remove the extra slash before the logo.jpg, but I'm not at all clear how to solve the mixed path problem "Z:\aloha.xyz.com\quickload" combined with "/img//logo.jpg"

anyone?

Mixed path should not cause this problem. Just remove the extra slash, and make sure the image is a jpg file. Open the image in your browser, right click and go to properties. You should see what type of image file it is.

The file is a png that prestashop saves as a jpg (logo.jpg). It converts ok on the page, but appears to break the pdf conversion. Not sure what to do with that....

i am having same problem, and i am not sure where to go to remove this double slash before the logo...please help

Maybe this little trick can help you... :-)

Just create 2 logo images with the same logo picture;
logo.png (with transparency, this will use in your front office shop)
logo.jpg (no transparency, this will use in other function)

Upload both images with FTP to your shop in directory [your_home_root]/img/.
Just replace the 'old' logo.jpg with the new one. So, under that directory, there will be 2 logo file; logo.jpg and logo.png

Under directory of your theme in [your_home_root]/themes/[your_theme_name]/ find the file named header.tpl. Open it with text editor and find the code below (maybe on line 46):

And change it into:

Save & upload the file header.tpl

So, in front office, with your theme, you can use your transparency PNG logo, and for other use, include creating PDF, there will be no error if the script is calling logo.jpg

Good luck! :-)