regarding ccavenue payment module..

this is a ccavenue payment module which was downloaded from here http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/48837/

it is not working properly for indian merchants...it is redirected to world.ccavenue.com/.../..

but the fact is that indian merchant who signed up for ccavenue account
can only log on to : http://www.ccavenue.com/ccavenue_index.jsp

http://world.ccavenue.com/indexWorldccav.jsp --only people outside of india can login to this site...

so what will be the exact url or if needed please tell me whats the problem ...hereby i am attaching the module zip file

ccavenue.zip

please extract zip file and change the url “https://world.ccavenue.com/servlet/ccw.CCAvenueController” on line 25 in ccavenue.php with your indian merchants and replace the file,for correct url ask to ccavenue support, it will work ,my email id is ashwanisingh22@gmail.com :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

problem is , the default currency Rs show this

Currency Type is Incorrect.

Sorry, Your Order cannot be processed as the currency type value is incorrect.

Please contact the Webstore Administrator to report this error

or

the default currency Dollar show

Merchant ID is Invalid.

Sorry, Your order cannot be processed as the merchant id is not valid or has not been activated by CCAvenue.

Please contact the Webstore Administrator to report this error.
Kindly Help urgently

please extract zip file and change the url “https://world.ccavenue.com/servlet/ccw.CCAvenueController” on line 25 in ccavenue.php with your indian merchants and replace the file,for correct url ask to ccavenue support, it will work ,my email id is ashwanisingh22@gmail.com

Hi

I've got a ccavenue module which is processing the transaction sucessfully however I'm unable to capture this in prestashop. We are just unable to transfer the successful transaction back to Prestashop & complete the check out process & confirm the order. The product remains in the cart. Can anyone help?

Hi Aswani,

I ma planning to integrate the ccavenue modules in my website. for that do i have to pay them for installation or it just i have to take the registration and when i will get the my merchant id and other related info. i will in my ccavenue modules which is available here - Please guide. I am just stating my journey . And also i want to use ccavenue for Indian buyers so that they can pay us by using debit card and bank transfer. _ Please guide

• 9 months later...

How to change parameter, url as i have installed INR CCavuenue module but comming

Currency Type is Incorrect.

Sorry, Your Order cannot be processed as the currency type value is incorrect.

Where did you get CCAvenue module?Is is available freely?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Mr Ashwani i have added ccavenue module with your help and working fine in INDIAN CURRENCY as if we do checkout with USD it convert INR into DOLLARS with in ccavenue page it does not convert into indian rupee for example us$ 2.00 of cart total and than select ccavenue it comes INR 2.00

• 1 month later...

Why dont you try ebs payment gateway? Works perfectly fine with prestashop. Considering that so many of you are posting here about ccavenue instead of asking their customer service shows how much they support prestashop.

A readymade module was the primary reason i chose ebs. Works fine but with 5 page checkout only.

• Like 1

For any DirecPay Payment gateway integration we have a new module for Indian Customers

http://addons.presta...7-direcpay.html

Charging 60 euros for a payment module is way too steep my friend and what exactly is the use of this module if the person has not tied up with a gateway for their services, in which case the module will come free anyway with the package.

Considering that you are selling the module for 60 euro means that times group does not support prestashop with a readymade module. So good effort building the module.

5 page checkout is really long procedure? No guest checkout? And does it convert prices from USD to INR automatically?

Thanks and plz let me know.....

Why dont you try ebs payment gateway? Works perfectly fine with prestashop. Considering that so many of you are posting here about ccavenue instead of asking their customer service shows how much they support prestashop.

A readymade module was the primary reason i chose ebs. Works fine but with 5 page checkout only.

5 page checkout is really long procedure? No guest checkout? And does it convert prices from USD to INR automatically?

Thanks and plz let me know.....

EBS only supports indian currency. They told me they have some other integration files for one page checkout but i decided not to use it since the one page checkout page is quite long anyway. Not sure about guest checkout though. I ll try and revert back.

Do you deal in us dollars? EBS does some currency conversion i think but final payment is in rupees only. Why dont you try contacting them? They were recently acquired by some european company so maybe they might offer payments in foreign currency too, you need to ask them i have no idea.

thanks...i just dropped them email. Actually keeping prices in USD as they are, we will display those in INR as well.

Thus Paypal n Moneybookers will also be there but for the sake of foreign customers and EBS would be for Indians.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I am getting the error. I think i am unable to pass the proper parameters or something. I even checked the merchant id and 32 bit encription key and they are correct. Can someone help me regarding this. Thanking you guys in advance.

Error Code:90Error

Description:Required+parameter+is+missing+or+Invalid+session.%3CB+style%3D%22color%3Ared%22%3EKindly+clear+cache+of+browser+and+re-initiate+your+transaction%3C%2FB%3E

I am having a problem with the module. I installed the module working perfectly. But somehome the transaction isnt reflected in the prestashop page. After the transaction is completed and the user returns back to the shop the cart items arent cleared. Any idea how to make it happen. Thanking You guys in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I have downloaded this plugin,but problem with this plugin is after completing the payment with ccavenue when it redirects to validation.php,it shows blannk page.and thus order is not updated on site,.......

plz if u have any solution to it.

@bector make sure your merchant id and encryption key is proper. This error is thrown when the details that you send to ccavenue in the array arent in the proper order or if the values arent proper. Mostly its the merchant id and the encryprtion key

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi...

can any one solve this ?

orders are not getting updated after payment in ccavenue....

user pays but it not updated from cart.

item still not clear and not notify in admin area Also.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am using prestashop 1.6 with ccavenue for payment module, while entering into payment link i am getting following error,

Error Code: 90 Error Description: Required+parameter+is+missing+or+Invalid+session.%3CB+style%3D%22color%3Ared%22%3EKindly+clear+cache+of+browser+and+re-initiate+your+transaction%3C%2FB%3E

help me,

thanks in advance

• 1 year later...