Template - which file I must change to receive this effect?

Hi
Which file I must change to receive design in file attached to this post? 1 and 2 must be dynamic resize - with product list size. Which file is responsible for boxes where product are described - pics and short description. How to change background color this box and save really nice gradient.

Thanks for help.

Michal

3093_bdmne88qYp4Mw0zvgMh0_t

The global.css file is used for 99% of the look of your theme. The best advice I can give is to install firefox and download the firebug addon. When you have the addon you can use the firebug console to highlight areas of your webpage and that will show you whereabouts in the global.css file to edit.

It's very nice tool - thanks. That tool help so much. But I have another question. When I put in firefox/ie address www.test.com the first file which is read is index.php. In this file I have included files like index.tpl etc. So which file change to make effect from picture? Only css? Or create table in php and inside table paste module with data using css? Or how to create in css something like table? I don't using php+html+css so often. Looking for my pictture - I want create boxes: with top (logo etc) body (products and menu) no the left and right boxes only with background color or background picture and under body box with info. So use table? Anobody using table to creating site in 2008? :) Any help please