Module to Export Orders

Burhan BVK

<p>

In my Excel it worked well, but I corrected it. Now perhaps it will be well also in your excel version.

Download 0.9.4.1

The best, however, is not used Excel, but OpenOffice - no problems with the encoding - UTF-8. :P

0.9.4.1 still doesn't seem to solve this problem. The ' are still there. I checked this in Excel 2013 and OpenOffice. In OpenOffice, on first look the ' is not there. But when you double click on the cell and check the value in the forumla, the ' is still there. That means if I paste the cell to other local, the ' will also be copied and possibly printed out.

I think you need to solve the part on the export because it doesn't matter now whether I open with Excel or OpenOffice because when I open the csv in notepad, the ' is already there.

It's okay. I decided to use OpenOffice together with Excel 2013. It works and solves the UTF-8 issue and leading zero issue. This will however create extra steps for me. I initially didn't want to work with 2 softwares but guess now I dont have a choice.

Meanwhile, I'd rather you work on the address format for individual country feature instead when you have the time. Would be quite useful for Mr Postman to correctly read in the right address format :)

I tested with my orders today with Swedish address. Didn't work too perfect though because even if I use Excel 2013 and Calc together, when copying from Calc and pasting to Excel 2013, the Swedish characters turns back to ? again. What I had to do is create a conditional formatting to turn the cell red when ? is detected. Not the best solution but at least works temporarily.

On another note, I notice that for postal code, phone(s) and mobile phone(s) column, when "Keep leading zeros of Phone and Postcode for MS Excel" is checked, it does produce the ="" for all numeric cells. But for Canada postal codes, it turns out like that =L0N 5G4""

Same for phone numbers that have symbols in them

=(401) 555-9850"" <----did not handle ( ) well

=021 1666649"" <----did not handle space well

="+46709994361" <----this one is ok

="724-000-0971" <----this one is ok

The Order Status doesn't seem to be accurate. Despite selecting Payment accepted, it still exports Payment accepted and Refund orders. This bug happens sporadically. On some days, it seems to work just fine. I have ensured it's nothing to do with cache. Here is my current setting:

mVAiINs.png

• Like 1

<p>

In my Excel it worked well, but I corrected it. Now perhaps it will be well also in your excel version.

Download 0.9.4.1

The best, however, is not used Excel, but OpenOffice - no problems with the encoding - UTF-8. :P

Hi Falgener, I was wondering how i could remove the option to export the customers emails?

We want the staff to access the module but not be able to export our client email list for customer privacy reasons.

(if you knew an easy way to drop some code that would be great)

Cheers

And great module.

Hi Falgener, I was wondering how i could remove the option to export the customers emails? We want the staff to access the module but not be able to export our client email list for customer privacy reasons. (if you knew an easy way to drop some code that would be great) Cheers And great module.

Hi,

For this purpose - I will add a password protected fields selection in the next version.

Also the latest module does not have the shipping method (carrier) anymore. And the customer messages do not seem to show any more. Cheers.

Messages from clients are not displayed when using a 'Group by:' filter.

I think that the carrier was never there, but I will add it there. Next week, hopefully I'll have time to do it.

Edited by Falgener (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hello.

The new version 0.9.5 has been released.

If you have a previous paid version, follow the instructions bottom on http://netvianet.com/34-export-orders-sponsor.html for free download.

What is new:

Optionally export into csv or into html. ( maybe post #205)

Only employee id_profile = 1 (permission Administrator in 1.4.x or SuperAdmin in 1.5.x) may change the "Fields for Export" values.(post #207jimmyc)

Fixed SQL for display "customer message" if is Filter "Group By - Same ID Orders rows are grouped."(post #204, maybe post #206 )

good luck :)

Just updated the module to 0.9.5. Exported csv opened in Calc still contains =XXX XX""

Still happens to postal codes and telephone numbers column. I exported in UTF-8. Attached are my settings.

Here are example postal codes and telephone numbers which caused the problems. Maybe you can test on your end with orders that contains these postal codes and telephone numbers:

=L4A 0Y5""

=(560) 944-0494""

=250 405 6060""

=4770 104""

= "" (empty cells normal do not contain this problem but I believe it's because customer enter a SPACING for the telephone number)

The HTML export solves this problem but I have to copy paste them in excel. The way HTML is formatted creates 3 excel rows per order. It's hard for me to use it when doing sorting (because I may not want all the exported orders, so I may delete some rows).

Btw, you might want to provide a title in first row for Spec multi-line Field for exported .csv :)

RpoIF0n.png

Fixed SQL for display "customer message" if is Filter "Group By - Same ID Orders rows are grouped."(post #204, maybe post #206 )

>> This is fixed but another issue happens if "Group By - Same ID Orders rows are grouped." is checked. If the order has 2 products and the order has "Payment Accepted" updated twice, the exported csv shows quantity as 4. I believe this has also to do with #206. The module seems to be reading ALL the status related to the module instead of the latest status only. This creates problem when the order has been updated with the same status twice or more.

Just updated the module to 0.9.5. Exported csv opened in Calc still contains =XXX XX""

Still happens to postal codes and telephone numbers column. I exported in UTF-8. Attached are my settings.

Here are example postal codes and telephone numbers which caused the problems. Maybe you can test on your end with orders that contains these postal codes and telephone numbers:

=L4A 0Y5""

=(560) 944-0494""

=250 405 6060""

=4770 104""

= "" (empty cells normal do not contain this problem but I believe it's because customer enter a SPACING for the telephone number)

The HTML export solves this problem but I have to copy paste them in excel. The way HTML is formatted creates 3 excel rows per order. It's hard for me to use it when doing sorting (because I may not want all the exported orders, so I may delete some rows).

Btw, you might want to provide a title in first row for Spec multi-line Field for exported .csv :)

OK, I made a small change for version 0.9.5.1.

When is not checked "Keep leading zeros of Phone and Postcode for MS Excel" , no marks are added for the phone and postcode text in csv.

(Before was '0 if not checked, ="0" if checked).

Try this:

Uncheck this option and export.

If You import into Calc, define Field format for Phone and Postcode column as TEXT. See image. I thing, in Excel is something like also.

Thanks for the post # 214, I'll solve it.

post-300251-0-22717500-1364295693_thumb.jpg

I have not tried #215 but I think the issue you need to solve is the SPACING in the postal codes and telephone numbers. As you can see all these contains SPACINGS:

=L4A 0Y5""

=(560) 944-0494""

=250 405 6060""

=4770 104""

I will wait for your next version which hopefully solves #214 as well.

I have not tried #215 but I think the issue you need to solve is the SPACING in the postal codes and telephone numbers. As you can see all these contains SPACINGS: =L4A 0Y5"" =(560) 944-0494"" =250 405 6060"" =4770 104"" I will wait for your next version which hopefully solves #214 as well.

Yes, you're right, sometimes I do not read ... -_-

SPACINGS is fixed in 0.9.5.2 :)

Yeah, finally SPACINGS #205 got solved! Saving myself more time now :)

Left #214 for the order status export issue and it's about good :)

Oh btw, you can add the title in the first row for exported csv for the "Spec multi-line Field" column. It;s missing

Regarding forum post #214/#206:

Today made a mistake with one of my order. The exported csv will spit out as many rows as it can as long as the order has a new order status. Which means if "Payment Accepted" was updated twice in order, there will be 2 rows in csv. I made a mistake today and shipped out 2 packages of the same order :( Couldn't recall it back.

All you need to do is fix it so that exported csv only reads the latest order status (based on the status filtered under "FILTERS".

--

I'm enjoying using your module everyday. Saves me lotsa time copy/pasting addresses =D

good job !

do you know also a cool tool to import this csv export orders into a new fresh ps 1.5.x (importer) ?

Thx

Thank you CItrix34

I have already discussed it on page 6 and 7 of this thread (from post #118). Because the table Orders contains secure_key, I do not know how to transfer data to the new PrestaShop instalation. Only use standard PrestaShop upgrade. :(

Regarding forum post #214/#206:

Today made a mistake with one of my order. The exported csv will spit out as many rows as it can as long as the order has a new order status. Which means if "Payment Accepted" was updated twice in order, there will be 2 rows in csv. I made a mistake today and shipped out 2 packages of the same order :( Couldn't recall it back.

All you need to do is fix it so that exported csv only reads the latest order status (based on the status filtered under "FILTERS".

--

I'm enjoying using your module everyday. Saves me lotsa time copy/pasting addresses =D

Did you managed to fix this issue? Otherwise the module would be perfect.

Dear Falgener,

I just bought your export module. I'm trying for 15 minuts, with different filters, including the configuration that comes as default and always get the same error message:

Lo sentimos, pero no hay nuevos pedidos para exportar con estos filtros y opciones de configuración.

I'm using the Prestashop 1.4.10

Please Help.

Dear Falgener,

I just bought your export module. I'm trying for 15 minuts, with different filters, including the configuration that comes as default and always get the same error message:

Lo sentimos, pero no hay nuevos pedidos para exportar con estos filtros y opciones de configuración.

I'm using the Prestashop 1.4.10

Please Help.

Hello.

Probably the usual cause. - Check first filter - Last Exported Order ID

If you always want to export all orders, set this filter negative (eg -1). (Otherwise, they are exported only new orders since the last export.)

Do not forget to Save Setting.

Or try to uninstall and install module and export with the original filters settings (except filter Last Exposted Order - set to -1).

The module is tested for PS version 1.2.4.0 to 1.5.3.1, but - not for multistore version.

Thanks

Falgener.

Hello.

Probably the usual cause. - Check first filter - Last Exported Order ID

If you always want to export all orders, set this filter negative (eg -1). (Otherwise, they are exported only new orders since the last export.)

Do not forget to Save Setting.

Or try to uninstall and install module and export with the original filters settings (except filter Last Exposted Order - set to -1).

The module is tested for PS version 1.2.4.0 to 1.5.3.1, but - not for multistore version.

Thanks

Falgener.

Thanks Falguener, i tried what you said and it is giving the same error.

I downloaded the version from your onlineshop, the Sponsor one.

What can I do?

It is urgent that I export de data.

Thanks.

Thanks Falguener, i tried what you said and it is giving the same error.

I downloaded the version from your onlineshop, the Sponsor one.

What can I do?

It is urgent that I export de data.

Thanks.

Yes, I have discovered the problem. :huh::blink:

The error only appears when you switch administration into Spanish. I'll fix it soon (tomorow) . For now use My preferences in backoffice and switch to English.

Or rename es.php file in module directory to something or delete.

Thanx

Yes, I have discovered the problem. :huh::blink:

The error only appears when you switch administration into Spanish. I'll fix it soon (tomorow) . For now use My preferences in backoffice and switch to English.

Or rename es.php file in module directory to something or delete.

Thanx

Still the same problem. I change the name of es.php and the language becomes english, but the problem remains.

Hello all,

Please be sure to only post Free Modules in this section. If the module is not free, it should be on the Paid Modules section.

Hi,

Yes, there are still older free version. Only the latest is paid (? ph34r.png 5 EUR biggrin.png ). Has more filters and options. A little bit support for users.(Forever free update for example..)

To Pressed0024: Perhaps as soon as I find a stupid mistake. rolleyes.gif

Free version (0.5.0) here:

export_orders_nvn.zip

Latest version 0.5.1:

export_orders_nvn.zip

• Like 1

He has a free module which I think is fair for this thread to remain here. They are the same module just different features opened up. Falgener: Any news on the order status bug fix?

Order Status Filter bug fixed.

Woots, finally. I'm going to test your latest version now.

Btw, are you interested to work on bulk order update? Most of the ones in the add-on market is outdated and very expensive. Here are the feature request I think any shop that handles at least >5 orders should have. It saves us lots of time:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/206935-someone-needs-to-create-bulk-order-update/page__p__1020326?do=findComment&comment=1020326

Falgener, tested 0.9.5.4, Order Status Filter bug still don't work. Payment Accepted was filtered but Refund orders still came up. This are older orders about a week ago. Or does your 0.9.5.4 patch only start working for new orders? (should work for old orders as well)

Just bought it but it won't seem to list customers from 2012? Why might this be? I don't have any filters enabled. I've even tried forcing it to give me orders from November to December 2012 and it's telling me there are no orders to export with this filter.

Can anyone help?

Falgener, tested 0.9.5.4, Order Status Filter bug still don't work. Payment Accepted was filtered but Refund orders still came up. This are older orders about a week ago. Or does your 0.9.5.4 patch only start working for new orders? (should work for old orders as well)

Hi,

I did not know that there is a problem even with Refund orders. Can you specify?

Just bought it but it won't seem to list customers from 2012? Why might this be? I don't have any filters enabled. I've even tried forcing it to give me orders from November to December 2012 and it's telling me there are no orders to export with this filter.

Can anyone help?

PrestaShop has been updated since 2012? Newest orders are exported? Or You deleted a language in BAckOffice? (Old Orders are likely stored in a different language ID than the default settings). Just what I deal with in a different context...

Hi,

I did not know that there is a problem even with Refund orders. Can you specify?

Okay, let me simplify.

Order #00001

2 March 2013 [Payment Accepted]

5 March 2013 [Refund]

Order #00002

5 March 2013 [Processing]

6 March 2013 [shipped]

Order #00003

5 March 2013 [Processing]

NVN Export Orders Module Filter [scenario 1]

Date from: 2 March 2013

Date to: 6 March 2013

Today's Date: 6 March 2013

Order Status: Payment accepted

CSV Order Export File Result [scenario 1]

Wrong. None of the orders should appear because none of the orders have the latest order status as Payment Accepted

NVN Export Orders Module Filter [scenario 2]

Order Status: Processing

CSV Order Export File Result [scenario 2]

Wrong. Only #00003 should appear because only #00003 has the latest order status as Processing

NVN Export Orders Module Filter [scenario 3]

Order Status: Refund

CSV Order Export File Result [scenario 3]

Correct! Only #00001 should appear because only #00001 is with the latest order status as Refund.

I hope I managed to explain the bug here. As of 0.9.5.4, this bug is not solved as the module is still checking ALL order status history instead of the LATEST order status.

Edited by Pressed0024 (see edit history)

Hi Pressed0024,

Thank you for the explanation.

I understand now what you mean.

Date filters I have not intended as linked to the status of orders.

I export orders, which now have a "Order status" specified in filter.

I'll fix it as you suggest. Perhaps it will suit for everyone. :) Or I add the option for both.

Thanx.

Hi Pressed0024,

Thank you for the explanation.

I understand now what you mean.

Date filters I have not intended as linked to the status of orders.

I export orders, which now have a "Order status" specified in filter.

I'll fix it as you suggest. Perhaps it will suit for everyone. :) Or I add the option for both.

Thanx.

That would be great! Looking forward to seeing this module expand more powerful each day (=

I'll wait for your fix.

That would be great! Looking forward to seeing this module expand more powerful each day (= I'll wait for your fix.

0.9.5.5 Added option "Use the Order date range for Order status filter." Perhaps it will be OK :rolleyes:

0.9.5.5 Added option "Use the Order date range for Order status filter." Perhaps it will be OK :rolleyes:

Doesn't work. I am not sure what the "Use the Order date range for Order status filter." does but checking and unchecking produces same result. Have you tested on your side with some orders?

I hope you got the meaning of my post #244 right. Basically when the filter Order Status is selected, only orders with the LATEST order status same as the "Order status:" filter should be exported.

Edited by Pressed0024 (see edit history)

Doesn't work. I am not sure what the "Use the Order date range for Order status filter." does but checking and unchecking produces same result. Have you tested on your side with some orders?

I hope you got the meaning of my post #244 right. Basically when the filter Order Status is selected, only orders with the LATEST order status same as the "Order status:" filter should be exported.

As far as I tested, give not the same results. Example:

Order #000109

04/29/2013 11:41:05 Delivered

04/28/2013 11:40:21 Preparation in progress

01/31/2013 12:23:31 Awaiting cheque payment

1/ If "Use the Order date range for Order status filter." is not checked.

It does not matter what date from/to filter you set.. if Order status filter is "Delivered", Order #000109 wil be exported. (The last order status corresponds with the filter. Export Order #000109)

2/ Check "Use the Order date range for Order status filter."

- set Date to: filter to 04/28/2013

If Order status filter is still "Delivered" Order #000109 will be not exported, (Because 04/28/2013) was #000109 not in this state "Delivered")

- Now Set Order status filter to Preparation in progress - wil be exported.

So it is, in my opinion correctly.

It does not matter what date from/to filter you set.. if Order status filter is "Delivered", Order #000109 wil be exported. (The last order status corresponds with the filter. Export Order #000109)

>> When filter set to Awaiting Awaiting cheque payment, CSV should NOT export #000109 because it's current status is Delivered. Currently in 0.9.5.5 this is still exporting #000109 which is incorrect.

• 2 weeks later...

>> When filter set to Awaiting Awaiting cheque payment, CSV should NOT export #000109 because it's current status is Delivered. Currently in 0.9.5.5 this is still exporting #000109 which is incorrect.

I was just wondering if there is any news on the patch? I'm not sure if you got what I was trying to point out. It's currently quite tedious to go through and check to make sure the exported csv do not include the orders with incorrect current status.

I was just wondering if there is any news on the patch? I'm not sure if you got what I was trying to point out. It's currently quite tedious to go through and check to make sure the exported csv do not include the orders with incorrect current status.

Next week I'll have time to do a revision of the module. :)

Yes, export and send to e-mail1, e-mail2.. Option would also be helpful to the mail addition to a csv list was also clear in the text.

Yes, but email info about new order is yet been implemented in PrestaShop.

But maybe. I have already thought about it.

[Request] Add another field option for Delivery Address First Name and Delivery Address Last Name. I use your module for shipping address preparation and some customers use a different delivery name from their invoice/account name.

Yes, it's very simple.

But nobody wanted. For what purpose, unless export orders csv into email ?

Cron support would be huge for me. The person I'm working for requested a csv for every successful order and then have them sent over ftp to a separate server. I haven't bought the module, but when I do, I was thinking of trying my hand at implementing such a system myself. I can let you know how it goes.

Cron support would be huge for me. The person I'm working for requested a csv for every successful order and then have them sent over ftp to a separate server. I haven't bought the module, but when I do, I was thinking of trying my hand at implementing such a system myself. I can let you know how it goes.

ver. 0.9.7 added CRON support and send to Email

Hello everyone,

I have problem in PS 1.2.5. I use the newest version 0.9.7.1.

Always I get error: Sorry, but there are NO NEW orders to export with this filters and options setting.

In PS 1.5.1 with the same settings is it OK.

Have someone the same problem?

Thanks

Edited by tomas1990 (see edit history)

Hello everyone, I have problem in PS 1.2.5. I use the newest version 0.9.7.1. Always I get error: Sorry, but there are NO NEW orders to export with this filters and options setting. In PS 1.5.1 with the same settings is it OK. Have someone the same problem? Thanks

Hi, for prestashop version 1.2.5 do this:

Edit export_orders_nvn.php on line 515:

INNER JOIN '._DB_PREFIX_.'customer_group AS cg ON (cg.id_customer=cu.id_customer AND cg.id_group=cu.id_default_group)

to:

INNER JOIN '._DB_PREFIX_.'customer_group AS cg ON (cg.id_customer=cu.id_customer)

#250 if resolved, can save me a lot of time comparing order that is not having the correct latest status. I'm now still going through each order one by one to make sure the exported order is not one with the correct latest status.

#259 - will be sure in version 0.9.7.2, it is not a problem

#250 - still unresolved

Hi Falgener,

Please link users to a dedicated forum thread in the "Paid Section" to discuss and support your Paid module. All discussions and support on this thread and any thread in the 'Free Modules' sections should be concerning free modules with the Zip or direct download link in the post. Thank you!

Hi Falgener,

Please link users to a dedicated forum thread in the "Paid Section" to discuss and support your Paid module. All discussions and support on this thread and any thread in the 'Free Modules' sections should be concerning free modules with the Zip or direct download link in the post. Thank you!

Hello all ,

Discussions about paid version is here:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/253734-module-export-orders-module/page__p__1262997?do=findComment&comment=1262997

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Falgener,

Thank you so much for sharing this module! It is very useful, but I am trying to add some more fields to export and I am not sure how to do it. Could you please tell me what I must add to the class Export_orders_nvn extends Module list in the file export_orders_nvn.php, to add a field for TOTAL TAX PAID and COMPANY NAME?

I would really really appreciate that!

<p>

Hi Falgener, Thank you so much for sharing this module! It is very useful, but I am trying to add some more fields to export and I am not sure how to do it. Could you please tell me what I must add to the class Export_orders_nvn extends Module list in the file export_orders_nvn.php, to add a field for TOTAL TAX PAID and COMPANY NAME? I would really really appreciate that!
</p>

Hi,

Some fields will be added today or tomorrow. :)

Please read above - post #271, discussion about this version continues to http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/253734-module-export-orders-module/

Thanx

hi sorry to sound stupid but i uploaded the module to my 'modules' section. but i cannot seem to find it there. what is the name i shud search for. i am searching for exportorders. plz help. thnx

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Falgener,

The free module is great. I was so impressed I bought the paid version and recently upgraded to 1.0.1 which is even better.

Excellent module. Just what I was looking for.

Many thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm am trying to modify my current export module and need to add the "other" line into the file. The other line that is found in the addresses for the customer. What code would I enter just to add that to the export list? I am editing the module directly and need to keep the version I have. Let me clarify, I am exporting orders.

Edited by Adria (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

really looks like a very complete module 

but I was wondering if I could change the status of orders exported eg 

accepted payment ----> preparation in progress (or other) 

I think this is very important to me gestion order to avoid export orders that have already sent in earlier days (I export many orders in the same excel file) 

could you please sorting this problem in a new version 

i work with prestashop version 1.5.6.1

Please excuse my English

realmente parece un modulo muy completo

pero me preguntaba si podria modificar el estado de los pedidos que exporto por ejemplo

payment accepted ----> preparation in progress (or other)

creo que esto es muy importante para mi gestion de pedidos para evitar exportar pedidos que ya he enviado en dias anteriores (yo exporto muchos pedidos en el mismo archivo excel)

podria usted solucionarme este problema porfavor en una nueva version   :wacko:

trabajo con la version 1.5.6.1 de prestashop

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Here is my new version, completely reworked from scratch.

NVN Export Orders into csv, ver 0.5.0

NOTE: After instalation is in Back Office>Modules>Administration. Some filters and option does not work in this version. Will be added in next version, depending on requirements. :) .

Tested on PS 1.4.8.3, PrestaShop™ 1.5.0.17

Thanks..

OK, 19.9. ,19 downloads, time to update - diacritic corrected in customers messages :D

OK, 24.9. +9 downloads, time to update - bug for PS 1.5 repaired :rolleyes:

OK, 11.10. +24 downloads, time to update - charset option for export added :P

Hello, I have one question and i'll describe my problem.

First, I'm going to export orfers to .csv file form my shop, by your module - works great. Then, I want to make some changes in this file, and import it, after changes, to presta. Is it possible?

Thank for your reply in advance!

Hello, I have one question and i'll describe my problem.

First, I'm going to export orfers to .csv file form my shop, by your module - works great. Then, I want to make some changes in this file, and import it, after changes, to presta. Is it possible?

Thank for your reply in advance!

Hi,

Yes, of course it is possible modify module and import  back some fields after  changing. But depending on what  fields you need to import...

• 1 month later...

Hi I m new with prestashop

I installed this export orders module but now I can't find it in modules...

what's is name and do I edit it?

Thanks

same here, just find the to pay module...