Add New Filter rof left side menu

Hi,

I am quite new with prestashop 1.7x , I am using a custom template and I would like to know to add new filters(based on articles attributes and features I have created) which will appears on the left side menu...

for example, i have already several filter appearing  as size, dimensions, type ..." I've created new attributes but I can't manage to make them appearing on the left side menu

See the screenshot attached.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2018-06-10 13_06_49-Home.jpg

hace 33 minutos, giom dijo:

Hi,

I am quite new with prestashop 1.7x , I am using a custom template and I would like to know to add new filters(based on articles attributes and features I have created) which will appears on the left side menu...

for example, i have already several filter appearing  as size, dimensions, type ..." I've created new attributes but I can't manage to make them appearing on the left side menu

See the screenshot attached.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2018-06-10 13_06_49-Home.jpg

Hi,

How are you?

Tab modules -> modules & services -> Block Installed modules -> Search -> Faceted Search (ps_facetedsearch) -> Click configure -> Edit template and activate the new filters

Attached images

co.thumb.png.6d7782dd07fb59dcfd04a3629586ac5f.png

eda.thumb.png.4215cc95e73922027196db2e3c4a713d.png

Sorry for my English

HI,

Thanks for your reply.

I found it out, I've created a new feature called "grappes" containing 2 values. I've assigned this feature to a product.

however I am still having an issue, filter enabled do not appear into the left colon...as you can see on the screenshots attached

Guillaume.

2018-06-10 14_22_46-Modules & Services.png

2018-06-10 14_27_42-Product.png

hace 7 minutos, giom dijo:

HI,

Thanks for your reply.

I found it out, I've created a new feature called "grappes" containing 2 values. I've assigned this feature to a product.

however I am still having an issue, filter enabled do not appear into the left colon...as you can see on the screenshots attached

Guillaume.

2018-06-10 14_22_46-Modules & Services.png

2018-06-10 14_27_42-Product.png

Hi,

Try this

Rebuild indexes in the module

ind.png.3639965ae4238773dd6004df2ab05eaf.png

Clear cache Prestashop in tab Advanced Parameters -> Perfomance -> button Clear Cache

cle.thumb.png.f8b4a818b1e45be84abcf1cf0eddffee.png

Sorry for my English