Shipping different Courier

indolestudio

Hello, question about the couriers. I have a product that is sold with two mounting variants. Example: - floor A (to be glued) - floor B (to be nailed). The same product is currently shipped with a single courier, but in reality the floor A weighs less and is less cumbersome. I would like to give it a cheaper courier, also because the difference is such that once changed, I am sure it will also improve sales. The same courier, however, is also used to ship to Europe, other materials (all with different weight and square meters). I do not want to "duplicate the floors" because they are well indexed and work great, but I would like to insert a second courier inside the whole floor series and automate the choice of floor A and floor B, avoiding doing it to the customer during the summary phase in the cart. Can you set any rules or parameters that make Prestashop choose the right courier? Less heavy floor = take economic courier and vice versa? Or serious difficulties of reasoning (perhaps fatigue), but I tried with the weight, the price, but with poor results. Do you know a module or can I intervene through a code / condition? Thank you all.