How translate states? (Country states)

lgmsampaio

• 1 year later...

The state names are in the localization folder in the respective xml files.

Yes I know.

But how can we have State names that are "translateable"?

In Japan, local people would write the name of the "state" using Japanese characters, but foreigners would write the same address using romanji (western alphabet).

PrestaShop hasn't anticipated this, apparently.

A good module opportunity for somebody, I think.

• 1 year later...

After installing it seems to be only for country names, not states. Also, on 1.6.0.6 it gaves me an error: "Did not updated anything. This is not good."

By the way, it has been reported here: http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-2388   two years ago.

On the 16th of may 2014 I can see a change in the status, "Product Workflow [ 53766 ]"  do you know what it means? Any chance they are working on this now?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I'm getting error:

Warning w linii 111 w pliku /home/mobileun/www/modules/cldrify/controllers/admin/AdminCldrifyController.php
[2] sprintf(): Too few arguments

Warning w linii 111 w pliku /home/mobileun/www/modules/cldrify/controllers/admin/AdminCldrifyController.php

• 2 weeks later...