3 carriers and different products per carrier

I have a special case. I use 3 carriers "PostNL with track & trace", Mikropakket with track & trace "and" Rembours which has Cash on delivery as payment" 

All my Apple products are shipped with Mikropakket and all other products with PostNL, all without shipping costs.

I also have Rembours as carrier (That is Cash on delivery option). Every product has to be able to be shipped with Rembours (cash on delivery) as well.

-Apple products, Mikropakket and Rembours

-Not Aple products, PostNL and Rembours

I have various payment methods such as IDEAL, VISA, Paypal, Bank transfer and COD (cash on delivery)

At the carriers, I have no shipping costs so also not at the Rembours (cash on delivery) because I also have a module "carrier restriction" which ensures that in the shipping method Rembours only has the payment "Cash on delivery COD"

With the other carriers, all payment options are active. Everything goes fine until there is "product Apple" and "product not Apple" in the shopping cart.

Then Mikropakket and PostNL will disappear which in itself is logical because the order is split but as payment option only "COD" remains. No more payments can be made with IDEAL, VISA or other payment means. Now that is my problem. I need to have every one to be able to order Apple Products (shipped with Mikropakket and/or with Rembours (payment cash on delivery)), None Apple Products (shipped with Post NL and/or Rembours (payment cash on delivery))

All payments available when not choosing for Rembours.

On my Apple products I have as active shipment Mikropakket and Rembours. None Apple Product have Post NL and Rembours.

All shipments have as payment IDEAL, VISA, Bank and so on except Rembours has only COD as payment.

I really hope someone can help me out here as this is quit stupid and not user friendly of course.