running tests fails

Miroslav Novak

Hi,

I'd like to automatically test our PrestaShop payment modules. I'd like to reuse some PrestaShop tests for that. 
But when I tried to run the PrestaShop 1.7.3.3 tests with "composer test" it failed with:
Script PrestaShopBundle\Tests\Utils\Database::createTestDB handling the test event terminated with an exception Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
How can I run the tests?

Thanks in advance.

Miroslav.

My steps to reproduce  the problem:

git clone https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop
cd PrestaShop
git checkout 1.7.3.3
composer install
php install-dev/index_cli.php --domain=localhost:7080 --base_uri=/vzoroveInstalaceLinux/rep/PrestaShop --db_server=127.0.0.1:13306 --db_name=PrestaShopRep --db_create=1 --name=PrestaShopRep

-- PrestaShop works well on my localhost http://localhost:7080/vzoroveInstalaceLinux/rep/PrestaShop

composer test -v

Script PrestaShopBundle\Tests\Utils\Database::createTestDB handling the test event terminated with an exception

[ErrorException]
  Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Exception trace:
 () at /mnt/c/tccont/mir/online-platba/vzoroveInstalaceLinux/presta/PrestaShop1.7.3.3/classes/Language.php:883
 Composer\Util\ErrorHandler::handle() at /mnt/c/tccont/mir/online-platba/vzoroveInstalaceLinux/presta/PrestaShop1.7.3.3/classes/Language.php:883
 LanguageCore::loadLanguages() at /mnt/c/tccont/mir/online-platba/vzoroveInstalaceLinux/presta/PrestaShop1.7.3.3/classes/Language.php:653
 LanguageCore::getLanguage() at /mnt/c/tccont/mir/online-platba/vzoroveInstalaceLinux/presta/PrestaShop1.7.3.3/classes/Cookie.php:324
 CookieCore->update() at /mnt/c/tccont/mir/online-platba/vzoroveInstalaceLinux/presta/PrestaShop1.7.3.3/classes/Cookie.php:91
 CookieCore->__construct() at /mnt/c/tccont/mir/online-platba/vzoroveInstalaceLinux/presta/PrestaShop1.7.3.3/src/PrestaShopBundle/Install/Install.php:398
 PrestaShopBundle\Install\Install->initializeTestContext() at /mnt/c/tccont/mir/online-platba/vzoroveInstalaceLinux/presta/PrestaShop1.7.3.3/src/PrestaShopBundle/Tests/Utils/Database.php:50
 PrestaShopBundle\Tests\Utils\Database::createTestDB() at /usr/share/php/Composer/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php:238
 Composer\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->executeEventPhpScript() at /usr/share/php/Composer/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php:192
 Composer\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch() at /usr/share/php/Composer/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php:94
 Composer\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatchScript() at /usr/share/php/Composer/Command/ScriptAliasCommand.php:59
 Composer\Command\ScriptAliasCommand->execute() at /usr/share/php/Symfony/Component/Console/Command/Command.php:256
 Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /usr/share/php/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:841
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /usr/share/php/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:189
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /usr/share/php/Composer/Console/Application.php:166
 Composer\Console\Application->doRun() at /usr/share/php/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:120
 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /usr/share/php/Composer/Console/Application.php:99
 Composer\Console\Application->run() at /usr/bin/composer:44