[THEME] et-clean-blue Theme

Ok im curious... did anyone use this theme?

Did it help you?

Did it save you some time?

I hope to do some more themes in the near future and im interested in knowing what people look for in themes.
Personally i look for themes like the one i offered for download, clean and simple... easy to customise.

hi adiboo

it just says its out of stock but it isnt... login... go to your order history and click on one of your orders... it will open up your order and about halfway down you will see the download.

p.s. there was a link on the product page that alowed you to download without registering

i had it set on 0 stock with "allow orders" but i can see that it will create confusion for other customers aswell. think i will have to set it to 999 instock until prestashop come up with something for digital downloads

ok fixed and updated.

Just open the footer.tpl...

Replace all the code in footer.tpl with the code below. thats easier than explaining where to move the div or downloading.

<!-- Right -->

{$HOOK_RIGHT_COLUMN}

<!-- Footer -->

{$HOOK_FOOTER}
Theme by EzyTrader.com. Powered by PrestaShop.

</body>
</html>

Static

I played around with your template. I'm New with css I can do html but it took me awhile to learn how css works I changed line 890 to match the top of the my account block. hope you don't mind. Here is a screen shot..

hi, can you please tell me how you did this? i looked at line 890 in global.css and i am not sure what i have to change there... thanks a lot...

Static

I played around with your template. I'm New with css I can do html but it took me awhile to learn how css works I changed line 890 to match the top of the my account block. hope you don't mind. Here is a screen shot..

hi, can you please tell me how you did this? i looked at line 890 in global.css and i am not sure what i have to change there... thanks a lot...

Replace Background with----- background: #FFFFFF url(../img/block_header_myaccount.jpg) no-repeat scroll left top

its between line 885 to 895

• 1 month later...

well how did you upload it? you need to upload only the folder with the files in it but when you unzip them it creates a folder with another folder inside like et-clean-blue/et-clean-blue/theme_files so you need to upload just the folder inside so at your PS will look like this

themes/et-clean-blue/theme_files

Sorry to bug you, but would you happen to know how to upload zip files in the products section.

I'm trying to add products which are zip files.

I click the Browse button to upload the zip file from my hard drive and then I get this message that says " Big error".

I would rather use my FTP program to upload all my zip files.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Yes,

Actually 3 MB. All my zip files are around that. I have over 500 zip files to upload. Boy, I sure hope I don't have to break up those zip files because I would just get a new estore. My store is just going to sell downloadable products so it's really important that I keep those files in tact. I need mega help here.

Thanks

The easiest way i found was to upload a dummy zip file of the same name and small in size... once the new product is created in back office, use your FTP to look at the downloads folder and look for the file that was just created (date and time) copy the name and delete it. upload the real file with FTP and rename it with the name you just copied.

I know its a pain but i wasnt able to increase the upload size any other way

you may need to edit your htaccess file to some thing like this

# URL rewriting module activation
RewriteEngine on

# URL rewriting rules
RewriteRule ^([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ product.php?id_product=$2$4 [L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ product.php?id_product=$1$3 [L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ category.php?id_category=$1 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^content/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ cms.php?id_cms=$1 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)__([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ supplier.php?id_supplier=$1$3 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)_([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ manufacturer.php?id_manufacturer=$1$3 [QSA,L,E]

php_value upload_max_filesize 40M     
php_value post_max_size 40M
php_value max_execution_time 300
php_value max_input_time 300

# Catch 404 errors
ErrorDocument 404 /404.php

You know what, I accidentally found this thread that seems to solve it even faster. :P

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/2567/

You just edit your php.ini file from your host server. Instead of keeping the 2MB limit, change it to whatever 5M. See quote from thread below;

You need to change :

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.

upload_max_filesize = 5M

I hope this thread helps everyone!

:)

• 3 weeks later...
The clean blue theme isnt released with the "featured products" in that layout... looks like you have made your own modifacations.

Other than the header, the et-clean-blue theme is only image and color changes

no.... The clean blue theme is released with the "featured products" on your site... pls check
the error give me(on picture 3) is "MGC Carousel of products on the home page v0.0.0
Display a carousel of products in the middle of your homepage" module
the block dipsplay the same licke in picture 1 and 2

Like i said in my previous post... the only thing that was changed in the et-clean-blue theme was the header position and the colors and images.

The problem your having is not related to this theme. Check with support for the carousel module.

As for picture 1 and 2... the et-clean-blue theme is not released with the "featured products" like that... the theme only has the standard layoyout for the "featured products".

Static,

I back you up for your work. Your themes are very clean, good, professional and easy to use. I use it without any problems. Thank you very much.

PS is a new script, so as all of the themes. Everyone here is learning..... Keep up your good work.

Jack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I use this great template and i notice that it has a unnecessary space in the feature page when you use window explorer. Can someone please fix that???

Here is my site. here

Try on Firefox and the on windows explorer and you would notice what i am talking about.

Please help me.. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I love this theme btw , good work.

I'm having some trouble with Firefox and Google Chrome

IE 7 looks great

In IE 7 the category block is nice and clean

In FF and GC I get the sitemap-horizontal.gif and sitemap-last.gif graphic from the sitemap on the left (I see this happening in some earlier posts as well)

It looks a bit dirty with the dynamic (animated) mode enabled in the category block module.

Anyone know how to remove sitemap-horizontal.gif and sitemap-last.gif from showing on the left in the category block in FF and GC ?

6609_gGIBjAyxARaX0gL3EPT1_t

6610_N9h5kTw0jJh5dBCLQ9yg_t

• 3 weeks later...

hello, first of all i want to congratulate you for the theme...i like it very much.
Regarding the theme, i have a question...Is it possible to erase the space between:
- site's logo and search/contact/bookmark items?
-search/contact/bookmark items and the rest of the page(categories, featured products etc)?
i attach a photo to make myself understood.
Thank you for sharing your work and knowledge with us.

7234_ktPAinawtCj0x9xCGHfx_t

• 3 months later...

I am trying out this theme with prestashop 1.2.1 and everthing looks good, but one problem I am having.
When using the CATEGORY BOX set for Dynamic - Active for sublevels...all works except when you are narrowed down to looking at a specific product in the VIEW mode. Then for some reason the CATEGORY listing comes up BLANK. It only does it when I have the CATEGORY MODULE set for DYNAMIC ON (ACTIVE FOR SUBLEVELS). If I turn it off it works fine??? Is this just me or some minor bug??

I tried that name change....it DID NOT fix the CATEGORIES Block from displaying correctly. Again as stated before, this problem only occurs when you narrow down to view an actual product that has an image. If the product does not have an image all works fine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I figured out the fix for the Category Display problem when viewing a product with an image. When I copied the PRODUCT.TPL file from the Prestoshop theme over to this them to replace the file it FIXED IT !!! Yeah !!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another minor issue:
NOTE UPDATE: Okay..I noticed one other strange issue causing a strange problem. I noticed the discription field for manufacturers was inserting the

HTML code. However if I switch back to the standard Prestashop Theme it will DISPLAY CORRECTLY !! - Maybe that will make some since...not sure if that helps any!!!!! ( I don't think its just my site having this small issue).

FOUND ONE NEW MONOR ISSUE:
Strange new problem noticed… the editor wants to force your text to be CENTERED automatically for some reason.

Example: If I am in the BO and go the the CMS to edit a page, the editor automatically CENTERS the text even if it was saved LEFT. The standard Prestashop theme does NOT have this issue.

Can anyone else confirm this and if so, know how to fix it??
I am sure its a minor file, but just can't figure this one out...HELP HELP !!

Hi,

I have a problem with this theme. When I have products with different price for different sizes this doesn't show in block where you can select version of the article. It only shows the first price regardless of which size the customer selects.

When adding the article to the shopping cart you get the right price... but it still says the first price in article block.

When I change theme to etblack or prestashop it works fine...

What can I do?

please look at www.drakfisken.se/prestashop

• 1 month later...

I have been using etcleanblue for a month or so now but am having several problems....some believe it is from this custom template ;) I personaly love the color changes compared to the default setup!

1. The product WYSIWYG editor will not except ( & a m p ; ) for & as it give a error in W3C Valadator. It works fine on the homepage WYSIWYG module editor. I reported this as a bug as Moderator Rocky said it was doing it to him to:
http://www.prestashop.com/bug_tracker/view/3046/

2. Getting an error on all the product pages that feature a single product...homepage and list of products have zero errors....see this post for more info:
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/30498/general_discussion/need_a_prestashop_coder__one_error_in_image_coding_in_product_template

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/30008/general_discussion/problem_with_w3c_validator_after_adjusting_template

Maybe some here can check there single product pages and see if they have the same error with this template change???

My webpage single product: (cut and paste as the link is long:) http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.kctrading.net/waterless-cookware/45-16pc-fry-aluminum-cookware-set-red-nonstick.html&charset;=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&ss=1&outline=1&group=1&No200=1&verbose=1&st=1&user;-agent=W3C_Validator/1.654#line-374

Insert your product page url and see what you guys come up with....I hope to get this figured out soon with your help :)

P.S. (sorry about the long view...guess it did not not the long urls!)

SOLVED: Missing Alt tag

Guess what? I figured it out with a little help from my coder friends :D

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.kctrading.net/waterless-cookware/43-12-element-kitchen-cookware-stainless-steel-14pc.html&charset;=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&ss=1&outline=1&group=1&No200=1&verbose=1&st=1&user;-agent=W3C_Validator/1.654

Diffrent brackets were throwing off the search as they were diffrent in W3C compared to what was actual used in the file on my web server as I found it in a diffrent DIR Prestashop and not etcleanblue templete area but was able to reword search and trace the defect in product.tbl under etcleanblue dir :D

Man that felt good to find this! :D

File that needed missing alt tag installed:
Could of also been from installing a on sale module?

/public_html/themes/etcleanblue/product.tpl

Before:

<!-- prices -->

{if $product->on_sale}

After:

<!-- prices -->

{if $product->on_sale}

See post #23
http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=179003&page=2