1.7.3.0 Vouchers not appearing in My Vouchers

Joey

Hello Teams,

Vouchers not appearing in customers account -> my vouchers. but they work properly when manual input the voucher code in everywhere.

I tried below and found some information:

if create voucher manually to that customer, on same day customer can see the voucher in my vouchers. after 1 days, the voucher and other old voucher cannot be see in my vouchers but still can use.

then I tried goto mysql to manual change one voucher date to current date, all of the vouchers can be see again in my vouchers, it seem the coding only show all vouchers while have one voucher's from date is set to current date.

Could anyone tell me what php file control discount.tpl ? it is related to {if isset($cart_rules) or controllers/front/DiscountController.php?

I found similar in below links but this fix only applied on ps1.6.1x. 

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/637181-available-user-discounts-are-not-shown-under-my-vouchers-inside-my-account/

Any fix can solve on ps1.7? Thank you

Regards

Dear Team

Anyone can help me solve this problem? Now all customers only can see their discount voucher on first day they got the voucher, after that, all vouchers (new and old vouchers) will disappear in my voucher screen but they still can input the voucher and using if they remember the voucher code. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I have the same problem. When I create a voucher for a customer it appears in "My account" > "Vouchers" but after a day the voucher disappeares. If anybody has a solution for this problem please help. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/6/2018 at 11:31 AM, Joey said:

Dear Team

Anyone can help me solve this problem? Now all customers only can see their discount voucher on first day they got the voucher, after that, all vouchers (new and old vouchers) will disappear in my voucher screen but they still can input the voucher and using if they remember the voucher code. 

Hi Joey, 

Have you found the solution to this issue? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...