How to add {module_variable} as an image with link inside email template

Hi,

I am using a feedback module that sends an email to customers asking them to write a review about us. A variable called {url_ifb} is used by the module in his email template to generate the URL for each customer so customer data is attached to each review. I would like to use an image with generated link instead full text url generated by {url_ifb} variable but I can´t find the way to do this.

I discoverd that you can dramatically increase your possitive rating by customers if you give them this three options intead of just asking for a review.

Option 1) Are you happy? ---> Write a review

Option 2) Any issue with your order? Let´s find a solution ---> Link to "I have an issue" form to write us

Option 3) No arrived? Let´s find your shipping ---> Link to "Find my order" form to contact us

See attached picture of my email template (it´s in spanish). Using this method, you just send happy people to write review page. And people wich is not happy goes to a form to contact you and find a solution, this method is working very well in our store.

I am nos pleased with the way that link generated by {url_ifb} variable is shown, i need it to work when clicking in the tomato image or at least with a friendly text like "Write a review". I know how to put the other (not variable) link with their respective images but I can´t find the way to do this with the variable, is it possible?

Any help is apreciated, thank you.

Captura de pantalla 2018-05-30 a las 12.52.22.png

• 3 weeks later...