Stkado

[Free module] cookie bar GDPR

We created a module to comply to GDPR low about cookies.

This script is based on tarteaucitron.js
some script requires additional script please read tarteaucitron documentation
https://opt-out.ferank.eu/en/install/

Fell free to use this module, send feedback or made pull requests

https://github.com/duGuillaume/k_cookies

Edited by Stkado (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

don't forget to remove your cache/class_index.php

if you have trouble try to switch Smart cache  to off

thanks, ok. at first im trying with youtube and vimeo..

seems to work fine with this, only have to change the mode video is served, from iframe to div using examples from ferank website.

Also tried same video in iframe option, anyway we have to change how is served, block "iframe" fine, but if this iframe used is a youtube video, can load video inside anyway if youtube cookies are disabled, because is served on a div first time and get parameters on it to convert again to iframe.

Also tried our stores page, seem to not work there, and there is a big question, because this is not on tpl, thinking is included from stores.js, but dont know how to serve it on a div like examples..

Have any idea? Anyway thanks for your work, module looks great and many functions work without any configurations..

id didn't tried iframe code, for youtube video we are using youtube-nocookie, here the code

<iframe id="youtube" width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/{$video}?rel=0&enablejsapi=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

if found this from tarteaucitron github on previous merge

By defining tarteaucitron.user.mapscallback variable, user can call another callback than the default one. This can be useful to set markers.

tarteaucitron.service.js line 911

if (tarteaucitron.user.mapscallback === undefined) {
      tarteaucitron.user.mapscallback = 'tac_googlemaps_callback';
    }

tarteaucitron.addScript('//maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3.exp&key=' + tarteaucitron.user.googlemapsKey + '&callback=' + tarteaucitron.user.mapscallback);

you could try this

yes, tried, could not merge stores.js with this, sure its me...

but.. having ideas, ive comented lines on storescontroller.php to not include map on that page, and created a new one using new callback, like..

cookiecontrol.services.googlemapsA = {
    "key": "googlemapsA",
    "type": "api",
    "name": "Google Maps",
    "uri": "http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/",
    "needConsent": true,
    "cookies": [],
    "js": function () {
        "use strict";
        var mapOptions,
            map,
            uniqIds = [],
            i;

cookiecontrol.addScript('//maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=YOUR_API_KEY&callback=startthis');

window.startthis = function () {
var mapOptions = {
center: new google.maps.LatLng(YOUR_LAT,YOUR_LONG),
zoom: 10,
mapTypeId: google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP};
var map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById("map"),mapOptions);

var place = new google.maps.LatLng(YOUR_LAT,YOUR_LONG);

var image = "url to an image";
var marker = new google.maps.Marker({
	position: map.getCenter(), 
	title: 'your store', 
	map: map,
    icon: image 
});
var contentString = '<div id="content">'+
            '<div id="siteNotice">'+
            '</div>'+
            '<h1 id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading">Uluru</h1>'+
            '<div id="bodyContent">'+
            '<p><b>Uluru</b>, also referred to as <b>Ayers Rock</b>, is a large ' +
            'sandstone rock formation in the southern part of the '+
            'rock caves and ancient paintings. Uluru is listed as a World '+
            'Heritage Site.</p>'+
            '</div>'+
            '</div>';

var infowindow = new google.maps.InfoWindow({
          content: contentString,
          maxWidth: 230
        });

marker.addListener('click', function() {
          infowindow.open(map, marker);
        });

};
 },
    "fallback": function () {
        "use strict";
        var id = 'googlemapsA';
        cookiecontrol.fallback(['googlemaps-canvasA'], cookiecontrol.engage(id));
    }

};

How are your doing if you have multiple markers and content strings ? you can't hardcode thoses informations

can create "var image2" and "marker2" and "place2"

in the same way of first, tryed and working..

on last comment i put position: map.getCenter()

but can use places also. like "var place" and position: place

Edited by Aumanz (see edit history)

En 25/5/2018 a las 12:16 PM, Stkado dijo:

i created a new branch 1.6.1.x.

Your feedbacks are welcome

Does not work on 1.6.0.14, any ideas on how to fix it?
Thank.

What is your error ?

If you have compatibility error  version change this line

$this->ps_versions_compliancy = array('min' => '1.6.1.0', 'max' => _PS_VERSION_);

by

$this->ps_versions_compliancy = array('min' => '1.6.0.0', 'max' => _PS_VERSION_);

What is your php version ?

hace 8 horas, Stkado dijo:

What is your error ?

If you have compatibility error  version change this line

$this->ps_versions_compliancy = array('min' => '1.6.1.0', 'max' => _PS_VERSION_);

by

$this->ps_versions_compliancy = array('min' => '1.6.0.0', 'max' => _PS_VERSION_);

What is your php version ?

It does not appear in the list of modules, I changed the line of code and it does not work either.
My version of php is 5.5.38

hace 2 horas, Eusebio100 dijo:

It does not appear in the list of modules, I changed the line of code and it does not work either.
My version of php is 5.5.38

download again from github and now is ok, just change line:

by

$this->ps_versions_compliancy = array('min' => '1.6', 'max' => _PS_VERSION_);

Many thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for the availability of the module, I downloaded it (am in PS 1.6.1.19) and modified the line

$this->ps_versions_compliancy = array('min' => '1.7.0.0', 'max' => _PS_VERSION_);

with

$this->ps_versions_compliancy = array('min' => '1.6', 'max' => _PS_VERSION_);

unfortunately I have an error in the installation:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Tools::hash() in /var/www/vhosts/....com/....com/modules/k_cookies/k_cookies.php:24 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: k_Cookies->__construct() #1 /var/www/vhosts/....com/....com/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(124): ReflectionClass->newInstance() #2 /var/www/vhosts/....com/....com/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(157): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->makeInstanceFromClassName('k_cookies', Array) #3 /var/www/vhosts/....com/....com/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(170): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->doMake('k_cookies', Array) #4 /var/www/vhosts/....com/narjis-pro.com/Adapter/Adapter_ServiceLocator.php(52): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->make('k_cookies') #5 /var/www/vhosts/....com/narjis-pro.com/classes/module/Module.php(1370): Adapter_ServiceLocator::get('k_cookies') #6 /var/www/vhosts/....com/narjis-pro.com in /var/www/vhosts/.....com/....com/modules/k_cookies/k_cookies.php on line 24
[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/var/www/vhosts/....com/....com/modules/k_cookies/k_cookies.php:
Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Tools::hash() in /var/www/vhosts/....com/....com/modules/k_cookies/k_cookies.php:24 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: k_Cookies->__construct() #1 /var/www/vhosts/....com/....com/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(124): ReflectionClass->newInstance() #2 /var/www/vhosts/....com/....com/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(157): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->makeInstanceFromClassName('k_cookies', Array) #3 /var/www/vhosts/....com/....com/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(170): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->doMake('k_cookies', Array) #4 /var/www/vhosts/....com/....com/Adapter/Adapter_ServiceLocator.php(52): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->make('k_cookies') #5 /var/www/vhosts/....com/....com/classes/module/Module.php(1370): Adapter_ServiceLocator::get('k_cookies') #6 /var/www/vhosts/....com/....com

An idea ?

PS: 1.6.1.19

PHP: 7.0.30

Edited by tresorsdargan (see edit history)

Super, thank you, I just downloaded, install and set.

I have purged the caches, deleted class_index but it does not appear ...

did you enabled at least 1 cookie ?

into dev console do you have tarteaucitron cookie ?

Échec du chargement pour l’élément <script> dont la source est « https://www..../cache/lang/tarteaucitron.fr.js?v=323 ».

try to switch Smart cache  to off.

i think this error come from thismodule translation system, he use JS instead prestashop translation system with smarty vars, i need to work on it.

By disabling the JS cache, it works perfectly. Are there other trackiing modules to disable for the proper operation of the module?

@tresorsdargan

this script load scripts only if customer enable cookie, you can see thems in this file k_cookies/views/js/tarteaucitron.services.js, but i didn't test all of thems.
you can find original script git here: https://github.com/AmauriC/tarteaucitron.js and doc here https://opt-out.ferank.eu/en/  

I disabled my facebook pixel, g-analytics and rewrite my recaptcha and youtube addons.

@horiatb

try to switch Smart cache  to off.
i think this error come from this module translation system, he use JS instead prestashop translation system with smarty vars, i need to work on it.

Hi,

yes, it does work with the smart cache off... But should one give up on this core function for a module?

I'm working on translate sytem but i'm missing time, for now this is the only solution i found. smart cache realy increase load speed ?

Hi, how do you translate this module? I have tried editing the js files and added a file for my language -"ro", but it is ignored. html lang is defined as "ro".

You need to create "views/js/lang/tarteaucitron.ro.js" file,

then into "views/js/tarteaucitron.js" line 1057

change

var availableLanguages = 'cs,de,en,es,fr,it,nl,pl,pt,ru',

by

var availableLanguages = 'cs,de,en,es,fr,it,nl,pl,ro,pt,ru',

then line 1098 change

} else {
  return 'en_US';
}

by

} else if (userLanguage === 'ro') {
  return 'ro_RO';
} else {
  return 'en_US';
}

I Try to intall bur the module doesn't appear in list modules. (prestashop 1.6.1.8) !!!

Help me. Thanks

1 hour ago, n10Presta said:

I Try to intall bur the module doesn't appear in list modules. (prestashop 1.6.1.8) !!!

Help me. Thanks

Did you download 1.6 branch  on git ?

1 hour ago, n10Presta said:

Not error.

Module correct installed but is not visibile in module list

i'm sorry i ve no idea why, i'm working on update to use presta translations, try to re-download it in 30 min, i need to test my 1.6 branch

Module updated

you can use prestashop translation system, this should also resolve smart cache error

Hi,

I just updated version 1.10, can not load the script

TypeError: tarteaucitron.lang[a] is undefined

There is no possibility to choose the language...

2 hours ago, Stkado said:

i'm sorry i ve no idea why, i'm working on update to use presta translations, try to re-download it in 30 min, i need to test my 1.6 branch

I try last version but the module doesn't appear in module list !!!

Hello,

Thanks for your module; I try it with my prestashop 1.7.3.1 (with PHP 5.6.32). So i download your file and put in the folder. (design/modules/k_cookies/classes, override, translations...). When i go on my module list, k_cookie doesn't exist. I try to put the k_cookie folder inside "design/themes/mytemplate/modules/k_cookies" but same problem, i dont see the module and i can't activate it.

What i'm going wrong ?

Thanks for your help.

I tried to upload the zip of this module but the installation fails and this error message appears "This file is not a module in valid ZIP format". How do I install the module?

On 11/06/2018 at 11:51 AM, Haandler said:

Hello,

Thanks for your module; I try it with my prestashop 1.7.3.1 (with PHP 5.6.32). So i download your file and put in the folder. (design/modules/k_cookies/classes, override, translations...). When i go on my module list, k_cookie doesn't exist. I try to put the k_cookie folder inside "design/themes/mytemplate/modules/k_cookies" but same problem, i dont see the module and i can't activate it.

What i'm going wrong ?

Thanks for your help.

Hi, just put it into modules folder (on website root)  and go to your admin => modules, search cookie and install the module.

On 14/06/2018 at 10:27 PM, lamparasmogalux said:

I tried to upload the zip of this module but the installation fails and this error message appears "This file is not a module in valid ZIP format". How do I install the module?

I'll make a relase later, for now you need to unzip file and paste the folder into modules folder manually

On 01/06/2018 at 7:10 PM, n10Presta said:

I try last version but the module doesn't appear in module list !!!

I  just tried to dl zip from github and he rename folder k_cookies_1.6.1.x, this is not good, rename it k_cookies

On 01/06/2018 at 5:24 PM, tresorsdargan said:

Hi,

I just updated version 1.10, can not load the script

TypeError: tarteaucitron.lang[a] is undefined

There is no possibility to choose the language...

error fixed translation var was missing

changed file : views/templates/hook/k_cookies.script.tpl

Hi and thank you very much for this fantastic module.
It is very appreciable to have developers caring for the community.

I think I have found a bug:

We drive a multistore shop system on prestashop 1.6.19, and we would like to track each domain by itself, using Google Analytics.
This for I configure the module independently for each configured domain and I try to store each individual google tracking id in the corresponding field of the setup of the module.

I tried this with cross domain tracking enabled and disabled.

Problem: The UA tracking id is not stored per domain. It stores just one UA tracking Id for all domains.

How can I fix this?

Thank you very much for your fantastic efforts and kind regards!

Hi,

I forget this case

I think you need id_shop notion,
i don't know what is the best and the easier

- create table `'._DB_PREFIX_.'k_cookies_shop`
prestashop have this into HelperForm : renderAssoShop() where he load 'FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.bqSQL($this->table).'_shop`'

Or

- add "id_shop" into `'._DB_PREFIX_.'k_cookies` table and add unique key "name + id_shop"

Then you may be need change displayService function to add id_shop and change renderAddForm and / or renderService to

Keep us in touch

On 07/07/2018 at 2:54 PM, sinbinrin said:

Hi,

Nice module how to disable for non EU countries. For multi lang shops

Thank you

You can't, How do you detect user location without geolocalisation ?

If you detect the user country you can modify module to add zone system

Into k_cookies.php -> function renderConfiguration

$zones = Zone::getZones();

Into fields_form

array(
    'type' => 'select',
    'label' => $this->trans('Zones', array(), 'Admin.Catalog.Feature'),
    'name' => 'zones[]',
    'multiple' => true,
    'options' => array(
        'id' => 'id_zone',
        'query' => $zones,
        'name' => 'name',
    ),
),

for $fields_value

$fields_value['zones[]'] = unserialize(Configuration::get($this->prefix.'zones'));

into _postProcess

Configuration::updateValue($this->prefix.'zones', Tools::getValue('zones') ? serialize(Tools::getValue('zones')) : serialize([]));

then into hookdisplayHeader you need to check if your user counrty is in zone you display bar else you don't

Edited by Stkado (see edit history)

Hi!

First of all, thanks for this excellent plugin!

My website is here: http://geek-bang.com

I got it working when only Facebook Like Box was set as "On". It says the Like Box uses no cookies (which is true), so I guess I probably don't even need to turn it on for now? Anyway, the Like Box was hidden untill I allowed the zero cookies, so I guess it works fine from this point of view.

Then, I also use POWr.io service to display Instagram Feed. So I decided to integrate it with your plugin in the section "Others" (didn't find anything relevant elsewhere) - it's loaded through an IFRAME. There is a first problem - the column name "Iframe privacy url" is here twice. I guess the second one is used for array of cookie names. So I entered cookie names instead. I hope that's right, I just assume from the context and form element HTML attributes.

I also use Zopim chat, which has it's own section in the configuration - wow, quite a comprehensive list of services, I think - thanks a lot for that also!

But now, I have a problem. If I get it right, as I saw with Facebook Like Box, the both the Zopim chat and custom iframe (POWr Instagram Feed) should be hidden as well and not send any cookies. But they're visible. There might be a problem with Javascript, because there are errors in the console:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined at (index):4

and when I navigate to the given source code part, I see:

if(typeof tarteaucitron.services.iframe.name=='undefined'){return;}

with the bold part underlined as error.

Maybe the part "tarteaucitron.services.iframe" is also undefined?

I also think the problem might be the Zopim chat iframe has no name attribute. I added POWr directly to template so the attribute name is present with POWr, but for Zopim I used a plugin. The plugin for Zopim (Prestashop Zopim Chat Free) is here.

Can you please suggest anything? If I integrate the Zopim manually (iframe in template files) I can maybe use name attribute, but in your plugin the configuration allows only one iframe in "Others" section, if I'm not mistaken. Is there some option how to solve this?

PS: Right now I also don't see any information about Prestashop core cookies. But as I was testing, I saw the section called "Web Content" (or something like that) which was for the eshop cookies itself. Right now it's not showing at all. It might be good to show it no matter what, as well as adding a second button or permanently visible link for the additional information on the CMS page.

PPS: Also, if I add or remove another service and change the configuration, the cookie information should be visible again, shouldn't it? User allowed something, but there might be some additional services and/or cookies, so it might be needed to allow them... Just a little idea I just got, but I guess I complicate it too much. ;-)

Edited by Raegann
additional bug (see edit history)

PS: Right now I also don't see any information about Prestashop core cookies. But as I was testing, I saw the section called "Web Content" (or something like that) which was for the eshop cookies itself. Right now it's not showing at all. It might be good to show it no matter what, as well as adding a second button or permanently visible link for the additional information on the CMS page.

You can edit this

if (defaults.showAlertSmall === true) {

and add link to your cms page

<a href="' + defaults.cookieCMSLink + '" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" rel="noopener">' + tarteaucitron.lang.credit + '</a>';

12 hours ago, horiatb said:

Hello. I have installed the latest version of the module, but it still doesn't work with smart cache for js enabled:

tarteaucitron.services.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

The module looks for tarteaucitron.services.js in current theme /assets/cache/tarteaucitron.services.js?v=323

If I manually copy that file in that location, it works, but the file gets deleted each time the cache is cleared.

hi,

1.7 or 1.6 ?

@horiatb

Pb solved , you need to replace tarteaucitron.js file.

Thx for your feedback

58 minutes ago, Soyons zen said:

Hello Thanks for this excellent plugin...

You are welcome

• Like 1

Hi, Stkado.

Fist of all, great work. Nice implementation of "tarteaucitron.js" in prestashop. tarteaucitron.js is a great lib and your implementation works great.

I am sending to the author of tarteaucitron.js some pull requests for some new services and bugs. I have observed that you are using a old version of the lib in your module. I made a fork of your code and update it to use the last version of tarteaucitron.js. I am still working in the code, but now works ok in 1.7.

Do you want a pull request in your repository when i finish the work?

2 hours ago, Visolo said:

Hi, Stkado.

Fist of all, great work. Nice implementation of "tarteaucitron.js" in prestashop. tarteaucitron.js is a great lib and your implementation works great.

I am sending to the author of tarteaucitron.js some pull requests for some new services and bugs. I have observed that you are using a old version of the lib in your module. I made a fork of your code and update it to use the last version of tarteaucitron.js. I am still working in the code, but now works ok in 1.7.

hello do not hesitate to share with us Thanks

2 hours ago, Visolo said:

Hi, Stkado.

I am sending to the author of tarteaucitron.js some pull requests for some new services and bugs. I have observed that you are using a old version of the lib, in your module. I made a fork of your code and update it to use the last version of tarteaucitron.js. I am still working in the code, but now works ok in 1.7.

Hi,

indeed i didn't update tarteaucitron.js into the module since almost 2 month.
A pull request for 1.7 will be welcome, i'll check and adapt to 1.6 branch no need to worry about this branch

Thanks for your work

Hi !

Thanks for your module, great work !

Branch 1.6

It's not working with smart cache JS enable.

Thanks,

Edited by Alex (see edit history)

49 minutes ago, Alex said:

Hi !

Thanks for your module, great work !

Branch 1.6

Just for me it doesnt keep information on refreshing page, always asking for cookies preference, and too not working with smart cache JS enable.

Thanks,

Hi,

before refreshing when you are looking into your console do you have a "tarteaucitron" cookie ?

here mine for exemple

on load

!facebookpixel=wait!analytics=wait!youtube=wait

after refresh

!facebookpixel=true!analytics=true!youtube=true

what is your 1.6.X.X version ?

1 hour ago, Stkado said:

Hi,

before refreshing when you are looking into your console do you have a "tarteaucitron" cookie ?

here mine for exemple

on load

!facebookpixel=wait!analytics=wait!youtube=wait

after refresh

!facebookpixel=true!analytics=true!youtube=true

what is your 1.6.X.X version ?

It was an error on my side, sorry ! but always problem with smart cache JS, thanks ! PS 1.6.1.5

hey, very nice plugins, i have prestashop  1.7.4, put the extract file in module folder, but cant see it in my presta to put the install, someone has the same issue ?

Hi, thanks for great plugin, it does exactly what I wanted it to do. One question though, does this plugin delete cookies (for example Google Analytics) if customer changes mind and switches to DENY? I tested it and it seems a bit weird. If allowed, I have like 5 cookies. If I change to DENY I get 20 cookies but most of them are empty. Changing back to ALLOW reduces them to 5-ish with contents. Is that the expected behaviour?

Hi,

I've downloaded the 1.7 module from git, and put it into modules directory. When I go to the module tab in the back office and search for cookie, i don't find the k_cookie module.

I've added config.xml and config_fr.xml files in k_cookies directory under modules, updated them with values from the k_cookies.php file, made a zip from k_cookies directory and installed the zip after having deleted the k_cookies directory and installation works. I get the configuration panel.

I then 'install' the module by clicking the install button on the modules panel. (As i had already overriden Tools.php, I had to set permissions so that Tools.php could be written by the web server).

But, on the front office, I don't get a popup with a message telling the user to accept or decline the cookie settings. Do I have to set something special in the configuration panel (I guess I am missing something simple, but I don't get what :))

In advance thanks.

Regards.

SR.

config.xml

config_fr.xml

On 4/29/2019 at 9:59 AM, Sirose said:

Hi,

I've downloaded the 1.7 module from git, and put it into modules directory. When I go to the module tab in the back office and search for cookie, i don't find the k_cookie module.

I've added config.xml and config_fr.xml files in k_cookies directory under modules, updated them with values from the k_cookies.php file, made a zip from k_cookies directory and installed the zip after having deleted the k_cookies directory and installation works. I get the configuration panel.

I then 'install' the module by clicking the install button on the modules panel. (As i had already overriden Tools.php, I had to set permissions so that Tools.php could be written by the web server).

But, on the front office, I don't get a popup with a message telling the user to accept or decline the cookie settings. Do I have to set something special in the configuration panel (I guess I am missing something simple, but I don't get what :))

In advance thanks.

Regards.

SR.

config.xml

config_fr.xml

Hi

were you able to get it works ????

facing the same behavior --> actually fixed by cleaning all the caches, my bad

Cheers

Bastoon

3 hours ago, bastoonch said:

Hi

were you able to get it works ????

facing the same behavior --> actually fixed by cleaning all the caches, my bad

Cheers

Bastoon

Hi

I 've given up trying. I've switched to another module.

Cheers.

SR

Hello friends,

I manage to install and configure the module correctly but nothing appears on my website.

Could it be because I don't have the default theme and have to add the module manually?

Please someone help me.

Thank you very much, regards.