accessible and css/xhtml complaint 2 columns layout prestashop theme (sieuthilondon)

Hi Guys,

I'm currently trying to get this site finished in next 2 or 3 weeks so your critiques are more than welcome!

The site can be accessed through here : http://www.sieuthilondon.co.uk/index.php

Also, the theme (sieuthilondon) would be released in my blog and prestashop forum quite soon.

Thanks again to all prestashop developer / members who built this amazing platform.

All the bests,

Dave

3026_ayuTp7pmKvhg0uloJUOe_t

• 2 months later...

Hi There,
I really liked the layout of your theme so I downloaded it from your blog.

I unzipped it and uploaded it to my test shop but can't get it to work. All I see in my cart backend is another thumbnail pic of the original theme. I'm using the latest version of Prestashop.

Have you any ideas were I'm going wrong?

Kindest Regards

Hylt

That is one good template :)

Please do document the changes which you have done to other files apart from those in the themes folder.

It helps, if you have rearranged the module positions and if there were any edits in other files other than template files.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers..

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, that is a very smart looking prestashop site Dave, has a very 'easy on the eye' wordpress feel about it, and after trying to study the css and other shop designs, to come up with this one, is truly amazing and would be a benefit to the whole community to explain what you had to tinker with to the default(?) template to re-arrange the look that way...anyways, good luck and hope to see more and more from outstanding members of the prestashop community such as yourself!

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Thank you very much for your valuable comments. I've been away for awhile so been out of touch with the forum :D.

Also, sorry to know that some of you are having problem using this theme.. I will document all the edits made to default template and keep you guys posted.

All the bests,
Dave

• 1 month later...