Reference not showing on new order e-mails

IBICO

Before I upgraded last time it show both the reference code and product name showed up when I received the order e-mail.

Now only the product name show, and the reference is blank. I know there are code both on reference and supplier reference, so it should show when people order.

So is this a bug, or something new I need to do after the upgrade?

Powered by PrestaShop™ [ forum & contact ] - Version 1.3.3.0 - 1.885s

35104_k4WJRlgryRFyAU3MYMbQ_t

Anyone???..

Really need help here. Can`t seems to find what causing it. I also got an paypal error showing then people order.

Verification failure (using cURL). Returned: cURL error:couldn't connect to hostThe PayPal transaction could not be VERIFIED.

Hi IBICO - I'm working on two stores for clients, and the reference number is not appearing on the new order notifications for either of them. But it does appear on the copy the customer receives.

The stores are both fresh installs of version 1.3.3.

It does very much look like this is a bug, as I haven't done any modifications to one of the stores at all yet.

I haven't been able to figure out what's causing it either. I've been through all the files in the mailalerts module and compared them to those from version 1.3.2.3 (where it was working), and the changes that have been made don't seem like they would affect the reference number.

Can somebody please take a look and post a fix? Its extremely frustrating, as I can't launch the stores while the issue is still occurring.

Thanks!