There are not enough products in stock

kpoptown

Oh..really?It would be great. Thanks a lot for trying to put items in a cart !!

I cleared cache and try to put items in a cart and then i can.
But i wonder why this happened..And i'm afraid all my clients would be have problems before clearing cache.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've tried to change "There are not enough products in stock" to "Out of stock" using Prestashop 1.7.4.2 Back Office with "Translation" option.

But that was not successful.

I did this on PS 1.6 and changed " This product is no longer in stock. " to "Out of Stock" successfully.

• 3 months later...

I also have this problem in 1.7.4.4 - the translations option will not update the phrase. Because of the way I use combinations, I desperately need to change this wording before I can move from my current 1.6 to new (in maintenance, under development) 1.7 shop.

Translations won't update the phrase 'There are not enough products in stock' so I have searched everywhere, inside files, to try to work out where the original is being called from. If I can find the .tpl or .php or anything else where it comes from, I will edit it there. I've (literally) spent days searching but failed. I don't know if this is a failing in the theme (though the developer says not) or in Prestashop - it isn't the only area of the shop where translations don't work.

Anyone any clue where these words are called from?

• 4 weeks later...

Same problem - after adding: https://lynis-nailshop.de/taifun-1-profi-staubabsaugung this to product cart - I have the error: {"success":false,"hasError":true,"errors":["There isn't enough product in stock."]}

When the error comes - it's not possible to add a coupon code and it's also buggy on mobile that you can't click on menu .. 

Anyone a solution?

• 2 months later...
On 6/1/2018 at 3:16 AM, hairmania said:

How can i change this message with ( out of stock). thanks

A really old post but anyway as I also wanted to change this message I had to edit ln 751 (version 1.7.5.1), src/Adapter/Presenter/Product/ProductLazyArray.php

• 10 months later...
On 3/25/2019 at 8:59 PM, jetx said:

A really old post but anyway as I also wanted to change this message I had to edit ln 751 (version 1.7.5.1), src/Adapter/Presenter/Product/ProductLazyArray.php

I've done the fix from Github and exactly the samething. Both languages are still shown default message. I don't know how to fix it in version 1.7.5.1.

Github changes on ProductLazyArray.php
https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/pull/12655/commits/1132abd94382fc13c614371a85c108be1cc26a31

Not fix it for me. 

I resolved it.

I download a Fresh installation of 1.7.6.3 files and copy the line 788 of \src\Adapter\Presenter\Product\ProductLazyArray.php, replace the line 766 into the version of 1.7..5.1 currently in my store (same file).

Replace

} elseif ($product['quantity'] - $product['quantity_wanted'] < 0) {

for

} elseif ($product['quantity_wanted'] > 0 && $product['quantity'] > 0) {

And now it's fixed.

It was present in my version 1.7.5.1 and with the changes into the v1.7.6.3, it's working now with the label entered into "Product Settings".

• 4 months later...

i have the same problem with 1.7.5.2, but the string 

} elseif ($product['quantity_wanted'] > 0 && $product['quantity'] > 0) {

is already present in the ProductLazyArray.php file (at same line)

any suggestions?

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 5/21/2018 at 12:26 PM, kpoptown said:

I have installed prestashop 1.7.3

I tried to put items in a cart but it always give me

There are not enough products in stock, even there are lots of stocks.

Front store is store.kpoptown.com

What's wrong?

Hello. did you find a fix for that? I have same issue with 1.7.6.1 and 1.7.7.5. I can't even reproduce the issue, but my clients are sometimes writing about it. we are using warehouse theme. https://homescreen.pl

Any advice appreciated.

Well, we don't have minimum quantity set, but the problem is almost unreplicable... It appears in random situations, when adding to cart. Cleaning cookies for our website helps. Incognito mode too. Relogin helps for one order only... 

Recently we checked carts and orders ids and it seems fine. 

We have no clue how to find the bug. 

14 hours ago, Diwad said:

Well, we don't have minimum quantity set, but the problem is almost unreplicable... It appears in random situations, when adding to cart. Cleaning cookies for our website helps. Incognito mode too. Relogin helps for one order only... 

Recently we checked carts and orders ids and it seems fine. 

We have no clue how to find the bug. 

Reset, clear cart module?

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...