integrate CMS content in contact-form by iframe

Hi,  i need to integrate CMS-content into the contact-form.tpl   (version 1.6.18) ,
Let’s say i have created an CMS content called “privacy2” and i want to integrate this in the contact-form.tpl  (no checkbox or other things are needed, only integrate the content -as plain text- from privacy2 into the contact-form.tpl

The content just should appear in a box with similar size than the “message box”, and should be scrollable, as it would be about 2 pages full with thext (informations regarding GDPR…).  I think iframe is good for this.

I tried:
<iframe id=“myTestFrame1” src="{$link->getCMSLink(6)}" style=“height:150px;width:100%” scrolling=“auto”></iframe>

but this loads not only the content of CMS, it loads the whole startpage from website incl. logo, menu,...  into the iframe.

I only need the content from the “CMS ID 6” in the iframe.  Is this possible or not? 
How to do this? thank you

Edited by DRMasterChief (see edit history)

Ahhh  that simple!!  :) thank you, this works !

Do i need anything more than this (e.g. for SSL  or other things?)??  We have friendly URLs.

Is there any other thing i have to give he iframe-id to?  I just give them a unique name, but it dont use this name in any other file  (myFrame22).  Do i have to use this in any other file or thing?  THANK YOU 

<iframe id="myFrame22" src="{$link->getCMSLink(6)}?content_only=1" style="height:150px;width:100%" scrolling="auto"></iframe>