Hi everyone,

Could someone please tell me if there is anyway I can set a delivery date and countdown in my product page?
An example of what I would like to have can be seen here: http://www.amazon.com/Immortal-Life-Henrietta-Lacks/dp/1400052173/ref=amb_link_354383502_4?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1G0KXSY24NM6BNY31S9D&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1279103962&pf_rd_i=2486012011

where it says "Want it delivered Thursday, December 9?
Order it in the next 1 hour and 24 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout.
Details "

Thank you very much for your help!

As long as your shipping date is computable, I think it is possible to do so. For example, if all you product will be shipped in two days or 3 days, what ever days. You can calculate the date and time according to system time then display it on the product detail page.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello shokinro. Thank you for your reply, but I have no idea on how to this kind of things. Is there any module which can do it? I think it won't be difficult for a programmer...

Thanks again :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if there is any existing module has this functionality. You can to search in forum or Google it.
If there are majority needs, maybe I can create one module for this when I got a chance.

• 5 years later...