Migrate or Upgrade Prestashop 1.6 (or other versions) to 1.7 – FREE module

Hi!

interestingly enough, I'd installed the password module per the instructions. This seems to be an issue for some customers, but not all? That the password regeneration-link in prestashop seems busted is of course not your issue, but it's strange nonetheless.

Might be an idea for a follow-up module? regenerate new passwords for selected customers and mail them out?

Edit: Never mind the last bit. It seems something in PS 1.7.5.0 and the MailboxHeader.php is the culprit. Somehow it's only getting half of my customers email adresses when sending mails. Highly annoying.

Edited by gorkij
General PS 1.7 error (see edit history)

On 12/29/2018 at 9:33 PM, gorkij said:

However, here's a valid follow-up question : After migration, when can I close down my old site, given that the password module needs to be active on that side?

Happy new year gorkij! Sorry for the late reply, I've just come back from the New Year holiday break. 

About your question, you just need to save the _COOKIE_KEY_ of the source website. When the migration process completed, on the destination website you should install the Password keeper module and paste the above _COOKIE_KEY_. You can close down your old site right away. 

Best regard.

Hi,

We're currently migrating a database that is about 500 MB uncompressed. Currently we're hanging at 15.79% (product_attribute table)... which contains roughly 100k rows. Any idea on how long it will take to migrate the whole db?

Regards

edit: using premium

Edited by ifix123 (see edit history)

19 hours ago, ets-soft said:

About your question, you just need to save the _COOKIE_KEY_ of the source website. When the migration process completed, on the destination website you should install the Password keeper module and paste the above _COOKIE_KEY_. You can close down your old site right away. .

Excellent. I'll be keeping it around with all functionality scaled down until the bookkeeping is done. I take it the cookie_key is just for the hash-passwords in the existing database then?

Hi!

I've tried to migrate Presatshop 1.4.4.1 to newest PS 1.7.5

On the beginning when I tried to configure connector module I have nothing there just empty space. It looks like configuration of this module is not loaded.

On debug mode I've 

Fatal error: Class 'Context' not found in /home/karafki/public_html/karafki.x25.pl/modules/ets_pres2presconnector/ets_pres2presconnector.php on line 114

Is there any way to fix that please? 

prestashopconnector.JPG

Edited by nikos83 (see edit history)

5 hours ago, ifix123 said:

Hi,

We're currently migrating a database that is about 500 MB uncompressed. Currently we're hanging at 15.79% (product_attribute table)... which contains roughly 100k rows. Any idea on how long it will take to migrate the whole db?

Regards

edit: using premium

Hello ifix123, 

About your question, the migration time will depend on your Internet connection and your server configuration. It's really hard to point out exactly when will the migration process will be finished.

Best regard.

4 hours ago, gorkij said:

Excellent. I'll be keeping it around with all functionality scaled down until the bookkeeping is done. I take it the cookie_key is just for the hash-passwords in the existing database then?

Hello gorkij,

The password will not be added to the database of the new site, Password keeper module will override the password checking process when the customer logs in with the old account. You should install and keep the Password keeper module always be active on the destination website.

Best regard.

Hi!

I have a problem with the migration. (ps. 1.6.0.9 to 1.7.4.4 )
I have downloaded the entire data to my computer with ets_pres2presconnector the image.xml file is empty.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<entity_profile>
</entity_profile>

I cant migrate the product images.
Please help me to correct migration.

Best regard.

12 hours ago, galcsaba said:

Hi!

I have a problem with the migration. (ps. 1.6.0.9 to 1.7.4.4 )
I have downloaded the entire data to my computer with ets_pres2presconnector the image.xml file is empty.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<entity_profile>
</entity_profile>

I cant migrate the product images.
Please help me to correct migration.

Best regard.

Hello galcsaba,

Regarding your problem, we will need to access into your back office and check your store data. If it possible, could you please send us your FTP information via Prestashop forum inbox? We will keep your info secret and try to fix the problem right away.

Best regard.

Edited by ets-soft (see edit history)

6 hours ago, ets-soft said:

Hello galcsaba,

Regarding your problem, we will need to access into your back office and check your store data. If it possible, could you please send us your FTP information via Prestashop forum inbox? We will keep your info secret and try to fix the problem right away.

Best regard.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.
The problem is solved.
I have updated the connector to v1.1.6 and the images migrated correctly.
Have a nice day.

Best regards

Edited by galcsaba (see edit history)

Hello Sir @ets-soft

When I use ‘direct migration’ mode, there remains just 1% and nothing happens. Surprisingly, opting for ‘download entire data for migration’ (origin) does not also help and the same would happen, resulting in indefinite and successive errors (see the attachments) on google Chrome console.

I use free module and source website is prestashop 1.6.1.23 and :

• PHP version:  5.6.38
  • webserver: Apache
  • memory limit: 1GB
  • max_execution_time: 3000

Thanks for your support

Best Regards

1.PNG

2.PNG

Edited by alisafavieh (see edit history)

On 1/12/2019 at 4:21 PM, alisafavieh said:

Hello Sir @ets-soft

When I use ‘direct migration’ mode, there remains just 1% and nothing happens. Surprisingly, opting for ‘download entire data for migration’ (origin) does not also help and the same would happen, resulting in indefinite and successive errors (see the attachments) on google Chrome console.

I use free module and source website is prestashop 1.6.1.23 and :

• PHP version:  5.6.38
  • webserver: Apache
  • memory limit: 1GB
  • max_execution_time: 3000

Thanks for your support

Best Regards

1.PNG

2.PNG

Thank you so much for downloading and using our module. Due to the server limitation, please make sure that all parameters of your web server are ready for the migration: 
- max_execution_time should be 3600 or more 
- memory_limit should be 512M or more 
- max_input_vars should be 12000 or more.

Please adjust the parameters and try to migrate once again.

Best regard.

Hello,

I trie to migrate products and kateogies from prestashop 1.6.x to 1.7.5.0 with Your free version of module.
Does the migration take so long? 
The database so far is twice as large as the original buy is still growing, so I do not turn it off but I wonder if migration is going well.

image.png.d0f962f9467da2d9db997ec92f9b3d00.png

regards
Mastek

13 hours ago, mastek said:

Hello,

I trie to migrate products and kateogies from prestashop 1.6.x to 1.7.5.0 with Your free version of module.
Does the migration take so long? 
The database so far is twice as large as the original buy is still growing, so I do not turn it off but I wonder if migration is going well.

image.png.d0f962f9467da2d9db997ec92f9b3d00.png

regards
Mastek

Hello Mastek,

Thank you for downloading and using our Prestashop Migrator module. The migration process will depend on your server speed and the size of the data. For example, each product may have several product pictures and related data so it will take quite a time to transfer all these data to your new site. Please be patient with the migration process. 

If you have any trouble with the migration, you can inbox me your site information and our support staff will help you solve it.

Best regard.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 1:59 AM, ets-soft said:

Hello Mastek,

Thank you for downloading and using our Prestashop Migrator module. The migration process will depend on your server speed and the size of the data. For example, each product may have several product pictures and related data so it will take quite a time to transfer all these data to your new site. Please be patient with the migration process. 

If you have any trouble with the migration, you can inbox me your site information and our support staff will help you solve it.

Best regard.

Thank you for your interest, I've just written a message.

To ets-soft ,

You Sir! :) By the looks of it... May be a genius...! I just spent the entire evening trying to update https://minie.d from vers. 1.6 to 1.7.X with it giving errors every time.. Then I spent a couple of hours trying to export/import, with it also failing...! Your module is running this very moment... :)  And it seems to be working like a treat!! Thank you! :)

Sincerely,
Bobo

On 2/7/2019 at 11:30 PM, Tristan Simonds said:

I purchased the product, it is not working.  I have emailed support with no response.  I am about to contact Paypal to get a refund.

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our module, I'm really sorry about the problem you have.

As much as I would like to give you a quick reply and solution, unfortunately, we are going on the longest vacation of the year. We are celebrating Lunar New Year holiday from February 1 to February 11 and we are not able to work until we return. 

I hope you will be in sympathy with our condition. Please allow me to contact you right after we come back from holiday and help you solve any trouble. We apologize for the delay.

May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements and a lot of new inspirations in your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.

My warmest regards.

On 2/7/2019 at 11:30 PM, Tristan Simonds said:

I purchased the product, it is not working.  I have emailed support with no response.  I am about to contact Paypal to get a refund.

Hello 

We come back to work and we already replied to all messages we received

However we didn't find your name in our message list, if you didn't get the response, could you please send message again to me and write your name there, so I know it's your message and support you if you need any help

I'm so sorry for the delay

Hi Ets, 
thanks for the availability of the free version. I have to export from the Ps version 1.5.4 to 1.7.3 only the customer
records and passwords.
I installed the Connector on the source site. ver. 1.1.6 and on the new site the Migrator ver. 1.1.7. 
If I do the normal procedure, the message appears:

If instead I download from the origin site, it stops at 1%

How can I solve?

image.png

image.png

5 hours ago, clubmid said:

Hi Ets, 
thanks for the availability of the free version. I have to export from the Ps version 1.5.4 to 1.7.3 only the customer
records and passwords.
I installed the Connector on the source site. ver. 1.1.6 and on the new site the Migrator ver. 1.1.7. 
If I do the normal procedure, the message appears:

If instead I download from the origin site, it stops at 1%

How can I solve?

image.png

image.png

Hello,

Thank you so much for downloading and using our Prestashop Migrator module. I'm really sorry about the problem happened with your migration process.

Please try the following solution to import your data:

• On the source website, you could download the entire data package. Click on the button as in this screenshot:

1539434277_migration4.thumb.png.171a435a5a6bce68aa92929b3256b0a1.png

• On the destination website, select the Source type = "Upload data file from computer" then upload the data package you just downloaded.

Best regard.

Edited by ets-soft (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2018 at 3:17 PM, ets-soft said:

Hi 

Yes,  I understand your question.

To use our migrate module, you should have 2 separate websites:

For example:

- Source website 1.6 : www.yourdomain.com

- Target website 1.7 : www.yourdomain.com/newsite17

If both 2 sites are in the same folder, when you complete the migration on 1.7, you just need to create a new folder, called "oldsite"

www.yourdomain.com/oldsite

then move whole the folders/files  from root folder that folder "oldsite"

After that, copy all your files / folders from 1.7 site www.yourdomain.com/newsite17  to root folder and re-configure in database (changed the url in Shop_url table and Configuration table to your main domain www.yourdomain.com)

Enjoy your new site 

Hope it helps you 
Regards

I would like to ask a simple question. What will be the URL connector on 1.6 and 1.7 site if my site is www.yourdomain.com/oldsite and www.yourdomain.com/newsite17 resp. Can't find in resume.. 

On 3/2/2019 at 1:24 PM, dtwfung said:

I would like to ask a simple question. What will be the URL connector on 1.6 and 1.7 site if my site is www.yourdomain.com/oldsite and www.yourdomain.com/newsite17 resp. Can't find in resume.. 

Hello,

Thank you for downloading and using our Presta Migrator module. Regarding your question, when you resume a migration process from History tab, all you need is click "Restart migration" and continue the next steps. You won`t need to enter connector URL again.

Best regard.  

26 minutes ago, ets-soft said:

Hello,

Thank you for downloading and using our Presta Migrator module. Regarding your question, when you resume a migration process from History tab, all you need is click "Restart migration" and continue the next steps. You won`t need to enter connector URL again.

Best regard.  

I have both 1.6.1.9 and 1.7.5.1 on  www.yourdomain.com/oldsite and www.yourdomain.com/newsite.

The History tab on both sites are empty after lengthy waiting (failed after a period of time, timeout error).

I have entered "www.yourdomain.com/oldsite/modules/etc_pres2presconnector/connector.php" and "www.yourdomain.com/newsite/modules/etc_pres2presconnector/connector.php" for the second field. the a same label as Secure access token

I am wondered if I have entered correct information for the migrator to start...Do I miss any information ?!

Many thanks

David

On 3/5/2019 at 3:18 AM, ritopina said:

hi,

what is the latest version 1.1.6 or 1.1.7 of prestamigrator premium? on prestashop addon is version 1.1.6, there is no last version

Hello ritopina,

Thank you for having interested in our module. We're working for the big update and soon, Presta Migrator ver 2.0.1 will be released. We hope you will try it and give us some feedback.

My best regard.

Hi, I'm intereste in your module. I would like to know if with this module I can migrate the product and category images. In addition, Can I migrate the product attributes? Can I keep the same products and categories urls from PS 1.6 to PS 1.7?

Thanks in advance

Regards

On 3/9/2019 at 12:33 AM, Tuito said:

Hi, I'm intereste in your module. I would like to know if with this module I can migrate the product and category images. In addition, Can I migrate the product attributes? Can I keep the same products and categories urls from PS 1.6 to PS 1.7?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hello Tuito,

Thank you for being interested in our module. Regarding your question, Presta Migrator free version can migrate the product and category images. And it also can transfer your product attributes. 

If your PS 1.6 site and PS 1.7 site have same domain and you can keep products/categories ID on the target site as same as the source site, their URLs won't be changed.

Best regard.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello 

First of all  thank you for this free module

But because i am a newbie i have a question do this module copie or extract all clients with emails from my old datebase or just copie them so  i case of something is wrong all clients will stay in my old data base  

so again do this program copie or realy extract  all members with adress and email 

17 hours ago, chamo4u said:

Hello 

First of all  thank you for this free module

But because i am a newbie i have a question do this module copie or extract all clients with emails from my old datebase or just copie them so  i case of something is wrong all clients will stay in my old data base  

so again do this program copie or realy extract  all members with adress and email 

Hello,

Our Presta Migrator module will copy your customer info from the source site to your new site. All the data of source site will be remained unchange, so please don't be worry.

Best regard.

hello, i am trying to use the free version and the website i have it s a 1.4.7. prestashop and when i am trying to use the download option it's says that my jquerry is out of date and i have to upgrade it to version 1.1.1. or something like this, can you guide me on how to solve it? i have to say that i am not a pro in prestashop

Thank you, 

Best regard.

Edited by ZeusSs. (see edit history)

I use the premium version but it just hangs at 7% at the basic information and nothing happens.

I now want to try and upload my data myself, but it shows me " ooks good! Valid data file uploaded (oc2m_data_41f5adf.zip) " but there is no link to download the file as in your manual.

Where is this file saved?

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:42 PM, ets-soft said:

Hello,

Our Presta Migrator module will copy your customer info from the source site to your new site. All the data of source site will be remained unchange, so please don't be worry.

Best regard.

Thank you very much for this free tool  it was easy to use and i got the job done very fast 

Again thank you    (one question after mírgate  everything i can remove the  module without any problem  everthing will keep working)

Edited by chamo4u (see edit history)

HELLO

I migrated my site (1.6.2.  to 1.7.5.1) free version use, every data can it exporting and after importing, that work fine. My problem is the a product combination not work new ps 1.7.5.1. with my product For example I can not combination to switching off or on the BO, and not see a combination display a product page on the BO. Product Combination not work after the migration. Do you have any idea, why not work it. :wacko:

18 hours ago, chamo4u said:

Thank you very much for this free tool  it was easy to use and i got the job done very fast 

Again thank you    (one question after mírgate  everything i can remove the  module without any problem  everthing will keep working)

Hello,

You can remove Presta Migrator and Prestashop Connector module after migrating. It will not affect the other modules of your store.

Best regard.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

it's a great module, so much so that you're interested in buying the premium module.

But, I tested the free module by exporting data from prestashop version 1.6.1.7 as a file with ets connector and importing them with the version 1.1.7 module on a fresh installation of prestashop 1.7.5.1.
The products were imported but the package of products were not created. You must enter each product and recreate the package.

the manufacturer is not imported into the product

the product combinations are not associated with the product

entering the catalog from the categories, they are not associated products. Instead from the product form the correctly associated categories are visible.

I haven't checked all the import details yet and these are the first errors I've encountered.

Why?

Hi, 

I am trying the free versión  v1.1.6. When I try to download the data from the source "" DOWNLOAD ENTIRE DATA FOR MIGRATION "it stops almost at the end and if I look at the console it shows an error:

320 / modules / ets_pres2presconnector / connector.php: 1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
"
send @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js: 4

Any idea why the error? Thanks

error-connector.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, 

I am trying the free versión  v1.1.7. When I try to download the data from the source "" DOWNLOAD ENTIRE DATA FOR MIGRATION "it stops almost at the end and if I look at the console it shows an error:

Any idea why the error? Thanks

Thanks for your work

image20190615.png

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Webmaster said:

Hi, I'm using a module to transfer products, but I do not save photos. Why?

UPDATE: done ;) Thanks you for module :D 

Thank you for using our module. If you have any question related to Prestashop Migrator, feel free to contact me.

My best regard.

17 hours ago, Cool Mike said:

Good Day, 

Please advise where I can download the Prestashop Connector Module needed for the migration?

Hello Mike,

Thank you for downloading our Prestashop Migrator free module. To download Prestashop Connector module, on step 1 "Source" (the first step of the Migration process), please click on "Prestashop Connector" link on the bottom of the screen. "Prestashop Connector" module will be automatically downloaded to your computer. (Please refer to the attached screenshot for more detail).

Another way to receive Prestashop Connector module: navigate to this folder on your site: /ets_pres2presfree/plugins. You will find Prestashop Connector module install package. Upload and install it into your website as a normal module.

If you have any question related to Prestashop Migrator, feel free to contact me.

My best regard.

migration 2.png

On 6/6/2018 at 5:45 AM, ets-soft said:

Hi 

Pls see my screenshot http://prntscr.com/jris4b 

You will see the module inside "Plugins" folder
I also uploaded the module in this message,  you can download from the attachment and start the migration

ets_pres2presconnector.zip

After install the connector module in PS 1.4.9 (installation was successful) when I go to module configuration there's a blank page. Please advise.

16 hours ago, Dan1 said:

After install the connector module in PS 1.4.9 (installation was successful) when I go to module configuration there's a blank page. Please advise.

Hello Dan,

Please download and extract the latest version of Prestashop Migrator module (1.1.7), open "plugins" folder and use ets_pres2presconnector package. You may find Prestashop Migrator v1.1.7 on the first page of this topic.

My best regard.

9 hours ago, Cool Mike said:

Good Day, 

I have tried to install the migration zip module in Version 1.7 but it says there is a problem with the module as per screen shot. 

Please assist

Migration Module.PNG

Hello,

Please use this package to install Prestashop Migrator freeets_pres2presfree.zip

(You can find the install package when extracting the following file: v1.1.7-free-presta-migrator-please-unzip-to-use.zip)

My best regard.

Good Day, 

Is there a module that I can migrate the data from Prestashop 1.6 to 1.6 latest version?

I have tried this on version 1.7 and it worked well but I am having some issues with this version and I think I will stay on 1.6

8 hours ago, Cool Mike said:

Good Day, 

Is there a module that I can migrate the data from Prestashop 1.6 to 1.6 latest version?

I have tried this on version 1.7 and it worked well but I am having some issues with this version and I think I will stay on 1.6

Hello Mike,

You can use Prestashop Migrator free to migrate data from the source site (PS 1.6) to the destination site (the latest version of PS 1.6). Install Prestashop Connector module on source site to get data package or connect URL, then install Prestashop Migrator on destination site to start migrating.

My best regard.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, camo said:

Hi, is there any solution to the 1% issue when you try to download the file from source website? I run on free version and got the right execution times, vars and memory limit but I can't download the export file!

Hello Camo,

Thank you for downloading and using our Prestashop Migrator module. I'm sorry about the problem you encountered while using Prestashop Migrator. If it's possible, could you please try a different source type instead? For example, you can use "Connector URL" and "Secure access token" received through Prestashop Connector module to import data from the source site to the target site.

We will try to update this module as soon as possible to fix these problems. Please looking forward to the next version.

My best regard.

Thanks for reply but I can't try difference source because my provider has a lot of fw and security filters that blocks connections. I can't modify php.ini neither. The only why I can use to migrate products is the file download.

22 hours ago, camo said:

Thanks for reply but I can't try difference source because my provider has a lot of fw and security filters that blocks connections. I can't modify php.ini neither. The only why I can use to migrate products is the file download.

Hello Camo,

The latest version of Prestashop Migrator free is now available (v1.1.8), please download and use this version to migrate your websites. I hope it will work smoothly this time.

My best regard.

On 5/19/2018 at 11:00 AM, ets-soft said:

I tried to upload the v1.1.8 module into my Prestashop v1.6.0.14  and v1.7.5. (PS. I was using v1.1.6 in BOTH Prestashop v1.6.0.14  and v1.7.5 before without any problem.)

In PS 1.6.0.14, I can upload successfully but the screen looks strange. See attached screen396002071_v1.1.8errorinPS1.6.thumb.jpg.28d801c092a039f6191a44f440a29325.jpg

In PS 1.7.5, I got upload error (see attached screen for your ref.) , 1972091177_v1.1.8error.thumb.jpg.5efbb2b21c1199d08e6d9567ac9afd1c.jpg

but I tried again with v1.1.7, I can upload and config successfully.

3 hours ago, dtwfung said:

I tried to upload the v1.1.8 module into my Prestashop v1.6.0.14  and v1.7.5. (PS. I was using v1.1.6 in BOTH Prestashop v1.6.0.14  and v1.7.5 before without any problem.)

In PS 1.6.0.14, I can upload successfully but the screen looks strange. See attached screen396002071_v1.1.8errorinPS1.6.thumb.jpg.28d801c092a039f6191a44f440a29325.jpg

In PS 1.7.5, I got upload error (see attached screen for your ref.) , 1972091177_v1.1.8error.thumb.jpg.5efbb2b21c1199d08e6d9567ac9afd1c.jpg

but I tried again with v1.1.7, I can upload and config successfully.

Hello, 

I've just modified and reuploaded v1.1.8 install package, please try again with this new package.

My best regard.

Thank you very much for the support but I think there is some issue in the new version:

1) the module file is .rar and presta1.6 can't install it. 

2) I tried to unpack it and repack it in .zip. I got ok message from prestashop but I can't find the module in the module list. 

3) even if I upload the module manually via FTP with the same folder name as previous version I can't fond it in the module list.

All test made in a local version of prestashop 1.6.24 on php7.2.

Edited by camo (see edit history)

<?php
/**
 * 2007-2018 ETS-Soft
 * NOTICE OF LICENSE
 * This file is not open source! Each license that you purchased is only available for 1 wesite only.
 * If you want to use this file on more websites (or projects), you need to purchase additional licenses. 
 * You are not allowed to redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer our resources to any third party.
 * DISCLAIMER
 * Do not edit or add to this file if you wish to upgrade PrestaShop to newer
 * versions in the future. If you wish to customize PrestaShop for your
 * needs please contact us for extra customization service at an affordable price
 *  @author ETS-Soft <[email protected]>
 *  @copyright  2007-2018 ETS-Soft
 *  @license    Valid for 1 website (or project) for each purchase of license
 *  International Registered Trademark & Property of ETS-Soft
 */
include(dirname(__FILE__).'/../../config/config.inc.php');
include(dirname(__FILE__).'/../../init.php');
@ini_set('display_errors', 'off');
ini_set('memory_limit','256M'); 
ini_set('max_execution_time','120');
    $ets_pres2presconnector = Module::getInstanceByName('ets_pres2presconnector');
if(!Configuration::get('ETS_PRES2PRES_CONNECTOR'))
    die('Direct migration is disabled');
if(Tools::isSubmit('presconnector') && Tools::isSubmit('ajaxPercentageExport')&& Tools::getValue('ajaxPercentageExport'))
{
    $ets_pres2presconnector->ajaxPercentageExport();
}
if(Tools::isSubmit('presconnector') && Tools::getValue('pres2prestocken')==Configuration::get('ETS_PRES2PRES_TOCKEN'))
    $ets_pres2presconnector->processExport();
die('Secure access token is missing or not valid');

Remove the old code and insert this in = /public_html/modules/ets_pres2presconnector/connector.php

I've tried to migrate files from Prestashop 1.4.6.2 to 1.7 ( latest ) and got x2 error on data download and "UNLIMITED" error for online migration.

But we ( me and my company ) solved the problem for us.

EDIT : This solution only works for online migration. Download data will still give the x2 error

Edited by Marin Bajič (see edit history)

47 minutes ago, Marin Bajič said:

<?php
/**
 * 2007-2018 ETS-Soft
 * NOTICE OF LICENSE
 * This file is not open source! Each license that you purchased is only available for 1 wesite only.
 * If you want to use this file on more websites (or projects), you need to purchase additional licenses. 
 * You are not allowed to redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer our resources to any third party.
 * DISCLAIMER
 * Do not edit or add to this file if you wish to upgrade PrestaShop to newer
 * versions in the future. If you wish to customize PrestaShop for your
 * needs please contact us for extra customization service at an affordable price
 *  @author ETS-Soft <[email protected]>
 *  @copyright  2007-2018 ETS-Soft
 *  @license    Valid for 1 website (or project) for each purchase of license
 *  International Registered Trademark & Property of ETS-Soft
 */
include(dirname(__FILE__).'/../../config/config.inc.php');
include(dirname(__FILE__).'/../../init.php');
@ini_set('display_errors', 'off');
ini_set('memory_limit','256M'); 
ini_set('max_execution_time','120');
    $ets_pres2presconnector = Module::getInstanceByName('ets_pres2presconnector');
if(!Configuration::get('ETS_PRES2PRES_CONNECTOR'))
    die('Direct migration is disabled');
if(Tools::isSubmit('presconnector') && Tools::isSubmit('ajaxPercentageExport')&& Tools::getValue('ajaxPercentageExport'))
{
    $ets_pres2presconnector->ajaxPercentageExport();
}
if(Tools::isSubmit('presconnector') && Tools::getValue('pres2prestocken')==Configuration::get('ETS_PRES2PRES_TOCKEN'))
    $ets_pres2presconnector->processExport();
die('Secure access token is missing or not valid');

Remove the old code and insert this in = /public_html/modules/ets_pres2presconnector/connector.php

I've tried to migrate files from Prestashop 1.4.6.2 to 1.7 ( latest ) and got x2 error on data download and "UNLIMITED" error for online migration.

But we ( me and my company ) solved the problem for us.

EDIT : This solution only works for online migration. Download data will still give the x2 error

Hi Marin Bajič,

Thanks. Do you mean this applying for v1.1.7 or v1.1.8 ?  Thanks.

I tried to use v1.16 and v1.1.7, connection always drop at almost end of all t3e_images (I have 1200 products)... Does the code above help ?! Thx again

4 hours ago, salud marco said:

Hello

I am trying to migrate my store to prestashop 1.7.5.2 from version 1.6.1.18, with its module but after 14 hours of waiting the module does not exceed 8.95%.

Could you help me with the problem.

Thank you for your contribution with the module

Try to do it two steps (don't use url link)

1. In source PS, use "connector" to download data and copy into your local

2. In target PS, use "migrator" to upload your data to target PS.

btw, how many products you have in source PS ? I have 1200 products and download took few minutes, but upload took almost 2 hours. This depends on number of images in img/p folder ...

Note: I'm just an user on testing a free version

Edited by dtwfung (see edit history)

22 minutes ago, dtwfung said:

Intenta hacerlo en dos pasos (no uses el enlace URL)

1. En la fuente PS, use el "conector" para descargar datos y copiarlos en su

2. En PS de destino, use "migrator" para cargar sus datos a PS de destino.

por cierto, ¿cuántos productos tienes en la fuente PS? Tengo 1200 productos y la descarga tardó unos minutos, pero la carga tardó casi 2 horas. Esto depende del número de imágenes en la carpeta img / p ...

Nota: solo soy un usuario que prueba una versión gratuita

Tried both ways and it doesn't work. If you upload customers, do not upload products, not photos, if any category. number of products 300, customers 550,

also free version, with the intention of buying the pro if it was really good

3 minutes ago, salud marco said:

Tried both ways and it doesn't work. If you upload customers, do not upload products, not photos, if any category. number of products 300, customers 550,

also free version, with the intention of buying the pro if it was really good

Can you download data from Source PS using Prestashop connector ? 1076342845_ConnectorScreen.thumb.jpg.89e274cb31b1fb51fcf2dd9de331a431.jpg

8 minutes ago, salud marco said:

yes and the receiver says correct data

Then, any error or information when you import data at target PS ?!

300 products  should finish very fast ... Otherwise, you may have to check with the official pts support !?

Hello,

I try to migrate a 1.6 shop to 1.7

when try to install the Prestashop connector modulein the source website (your old website.)

I getting the massage: You are not authorized to set this module.

Please advice,  what is wrong?

error installing the connector module.png

6 hours ago, Hartung said:

Hello,

I try to migrate a 1.6 shop to 1.7

when try to install the Prestashop connector modulein the source website (your old website.)

I getting the massage: You are not authorized to set this module.

Please advice,  what is wrong?

error installing the connector module.png

Hello,

When I check with my local PS 1.6 website, everything is still ok (you can see the screenshot below). Please use the installation package on /ets_pres2pres/plugins folder to install Prestashop Connector module. 

picturemessage_yq3f55fr_ppk.thumb.png.de0ef00166fac7f034cab14aef8fa3d0.png

My best regard.

6 hours ago, ets-soft said:

Hello,

When I check with my local PS 1.6 website, everything is still ok (you can see the screenshot below). Please use the installation package on /ets_pres2pres/plugins folder to install Prestashop Connector module. 

picturemessage_yq3f55fr_ppk.thumb.png.de0ef00166fac7f034cab14aef8fa3d0.png

My best regard.

Hi I used the use the installation package on /ets_pres2pres/plugins folder to install

after the installation I still getting the masage.. 

Installation module (s) successful

× You are not authorized to set this module.

I have superadmin rights in the shop..

Can you help?

Modules • HD Hutten Motorcycles-01.png

Modules • HD Hutten Motorcycles-02.png

5 hours ago, Hartung said:

Hi I used the use the installation package on /ets_pres2pres/plugins folder to install

after the installation I still getting the masage.. 

Installation module (s) successful

× You are not authorized to set this module.

I have superadmin rights in the shop..

Can you help?

Do I need to add something to the database??

*ERROR*     2019/08/28 - 09:04:24: Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'<br /><br /><pre>INSERT INTO `ps_configuration` (`id_shop_group`, `id_shop`, `name`, `value`, `date_add`, `date_upd`) VALUES (NULL, NULL, 'ETS_PRES2PRES_CONNECTOR', '1', '2019-08-28 09:04:24', '2019-08-28 09:04:24')</pre> at line 791 in file classes/db/Db.php

5 hours ago, Hartung said:

Modules • HD Hutten Motorcycles-01.png

Modules • HD Hutten Motorcycles-02.png

When turn on error report i get:

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]
Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ps_configuration` (`id_shop_group`, `id_shop`, `name`, `value`, `date_add`, `date_upd`) VALUES (NULL, NULL, 'ETS_PRES2PRES_CONNECTOR', '1', '2019-08-28 09:04:24', '2019-08-28 09:04:24')

at line 791 in file classes/db/Db.php
786.         if ($webservice_call && $errno) {
787.             $dbg = debug_backtrace();
788.             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '

'.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);

789.         } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) {

790.             if ($sql) {

791.                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');

792.             }

794.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());

795.         }

796.     }

Edited by Hartung (see edit history)

I used free module 1.1.7 before (migrate from 1.5.6.2 to 1.7.6.1), downloaded data from source web (www.mydomain.com.au) and uploaded to target web (www.mydomain.com.au/test). we made it! but no product images showed up. 

Because recently we found some admin panel errors related to javascript after we configure some modules, the developer of the module suggested us to fresh reinstall the 1.7.6 rather than waste time to fix javascript code errors.  Today, we uninstall everything and re-installed the 1.7.6.1. This time, we used both 1.1.7 and 1.1.8 free migrator module and hoped that we can do the data migrate again. However we failed.

we set up all the parameters of our server as following,

max_execution_time: 30000

max_input_time: 3000

max_input_vars: 30000

memory_limit: 2G

we tried many times, by direct migrate (always stops at 94%) or download source web and then upload to target web (always stuck at 1%, ridiculous). I am quite sure that our server provider is fine because we were successful in the first time. And the server provider recommended us to get help from you. 

Can you help us to solve this problem?  If this time we can make it, we are going to buy the premium migrator because we need a complete data transfer from old web.

I attached the pic for two ways of migrating we used. one is direct and another one is download source web and upload to target one 

I think I did what I can do, please advise.

Thank you very much

Michael

suggestion.jpg

migrater.jpg

3 hours ago, Hartung said:

Do I need to add something to the database?

*ERROR*     2019/08/28 - 09:04:24: Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'<br /><br /><pre>INSERT INTO `ps_configuration` (`id_shop_group`, `id_shop`, `name`, `value`, `date_add`, `date_upd`) VALUES (NULL, NULL, 'ETS_PRES2PRES_CONNECTOR', '1', '2019-08-28 09:04:24', '2019-08-28 09:04:24')</pre> at line 791 in file classes/db/Db.php

22 hours ago, Hartung said:

Do I need to add something to the database??

When turn on error report i get:

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]
Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ps_configuration` (`id_shop_group`, `id_shop`, `name`, `value`, `date_add`, `date_upd`) VALUES (NULL, NULL, 'ETS_PRES2PRES_CONNECTOR', '1', '2019-08-28 09:04:24', '2019-08-28 09:04:24')

at line 791 in file classes/db/Db.php
786.         if ($webservice_call && $errno) {
787.             $dbg = debug_backtrace();
788.             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '

'.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);

789.         } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) {

790.             if ($sql) {

791.                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');

792.             }

794.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());

795.         }

796.     }

Hello,

I think your SQL database has some problems. Normally, our module will search for duplicate entry, if it existed, this query "INSERT INTO `ps_configuration` (`id_shop_group`, `id_shop`, `name`, `value`, `date_add`, `date_upd`)...'" will change into "UPDATE...". 

Please check your database to resolve this conflict and reinstall Prestashop Connector module.

My best regard. 

Hi, 

Thanks for your quick response.

We have solved this problem because previously we have done download once. 

Luckily we still got the copy of download. 

So we uploaded the file again and it works.

Now we have not only transferred the data but also images show up (which didnt work last time).

It is really a nice module for transferring data.

Really recommend.

18 hours ago, weixuan0710 said:

Hi, 

Thanks for your quick response.

We have solved this problem because previously we have done download once. 

Luckily we still got the copy of download. 

So we uploaded the file again and it works.

Now we have not only transferred the data but also images show up (which didnt work last time).

It is really a nice module for transferring data.

Really recommend.

Hi weixuan0710,

I would like know if you are using FREE version ? 

Thx

hi, dtwfung

Yes, I did use the free version of migrator 1.1.8. Before I ask some problems have now, I would like share experience here and hopefully, this would help others.

But in the second time, when I tried to migrate my data from source web, I learnt some from my previous experience.

After I installed the fresh 1.7.6.1 version and before migrating data, i did the following things.

1. open the seo & url, enable the friendly url immediately.

2. enable ssl straightway.

3. do not use chrome browser to operate the migrating, and try to use ie or something else. 

4. check to make sure these settings "Disable no Prestashop modules” and “Disable all overrides” in the performance page are disabled.

5. Set " Template compilation" to "Force compilation" and Disbale cache on "performance" page, making sure the changes we are going to make take effects.

6. kneel in front of computer and worship to your own god, giving me best luck.:D

NEVER throw the downloaded copy into the bin by using the connector module from the first time migrating, because it is always useful if direct migrating is not working or any problem happens.

That is it.

Best regards

Michael

Dear ets-soft

I have one problem now with the tax issue on my test shop which pain my ass.

I successfully migate the data from the source web www. mydomain.com to target web www.mydomain.com/test. and my current prestashop is 1.7.6.1

After this, I found I could not add the tax into the product price.Tax included and tax excluded on the product price are always same value, meaning tax value can be added.

Previously I still had same problem in the first time of migrating, but after importing location package and enabling tax on, this problem can be fixed. 

But this time, whatever I tried, the tax or gst can not be working.

Please advise how i can sort it out. Your quick response would be really appreciated.

Best regards

Michael

tax issue 3.jpg

tax inssue 1.jpg

tax issue 2.jpg

2 hours ago, weixuan0710 said:

hi, dtwfung

Yes, I did use the free version of migrator 1.1.8. Before I ask some problems have now, I would like share experience here and hopefully, this would help others.

But in the second time, when I tried to migrate my data from source web, I learnt some from my previous experience.

After I installed the fresh 1.7.6.1 version and before migrating data, i did the following things.

1. open the seo & url, enable the friendly url immediately.

2. enable ssl straightway.

3. do not use chrome browser to operate the migrating, and try to use ie or something else. 

4. check to make sure these settings "Disable no Prestashop modules” and “Disable all overrides” in the performance page are disabled.

5. Set " Template compilation" to "Force compilation" and Disbale cache on "performance" page, making sure the changes we are going to make take effects.

6. kneel in front of computer and worship to your own god, giving me best luck.:D

NEVER throw the downloaded copy into the bin by using the connector module from the first time migrating, because it is always useful if direct migrating is not working or any problem happens.

That is it.

Best regards

Michael

Hi Michael,

Thx. I used free version too for testing.

Do you find only "cover image" of every product migrated ? 

Cheers

3 minutes ago, dtwfung said:

Hi Michael,

Thx. I used free version too for testing.

Do you find only "cover image" of every product migrated ? 

Cheers

hi

Actually i got all the pictures about one product which has at least 3 pictures.

Not just cover image. However, some combinations is not right and needs to be modified.

• 2 weeks later...