Migrate or Upgrade Prestashop 1.6 (or other versions) to 1.7 – FREE module

8 hours ago, kerami82 said:

@ets-soft Hello. Can you tell us when new version of "Prestashop Migrator free" will be relesed? I mean version which will be compatibile with prestashop 1.7.7.1 and 1.7.7.2. 

Hello Kerami,

Thank you for having interested in our Prestashop Migration free module. At the moment, we are focusing on developing the new generation of migration modules with 10x faster speed and more security compared to the current Prestashop Migration module. It has been released on PrestaShop Addons Marketplace via this link: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/data-migration-backup/32298-migration-40-better-upgrade-and-migrate-tool.html

Unfortunately, we haven't had a particular release date for Prestashop Migration free version. When a new version ready, I'll inform you. 

My best regard.

• Like 1

Hello, while importing i have an error:

[24-Feb-2021 10:44:20 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught PrestaShopException: Właściwość Address->dni jest pusta. in /home/xx/domains/XX/public_html/presta17/classes/ObjectModel.php:1027

im trying to download the entire website, it always stops at 97.93% 
The first error i get is :
connector.php:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

And after that i get :
jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 POST xxxxxxxx/connector.php 500 (Internal Server Error)

My settings is
max_execution_time : 30000
max_input_vars: 30000
max_input_time: 3000

Can someone help me,

Buenos días.

Hemos comprado uno de los módulos de migración de @ets-soft y debo decir que la asistencía del desarrollador está siendo excelente. Cualquier problema que nos ha surgido en la migración, nos lo han solucionado rápidamente, incluso revisando errores que nada tenían que ver con el módulo.

Estamos muy satisfechos con el servicio que estamos recibiendo, así como las actualizaciones gratuitas que ya hemos recibido y volveremos a comprar otros módulos de este magnífico desarrollador.

Muchas gracias.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2021 at 6:43 PM, spc said:

im trying to download the entire website, it always stops at 97.93% 
The first error i get is :
connector.php:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

And after that i get :
jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 POST xxxxxxxx/connector.php 500 (Internal Server Error)

My settings is
max_execution_time : 30000
max_input_vars: 30000
max_input_time: 3000

Can someone help me,

Hello,

I'm sorry for the late reply. Please take some screenshots with fully error notification of your website so that our support staff can recognize and solve your problem.

My best regard.

• 2 weeks later...

First, I downloaded the free demo version from the forum, it worked correctly, I bought the paid version, but there was a problem, I install everything as in the free version of the module, but when I try to transfer data, the Server is not connected message appears, I do everything correctly, as in the free version and it was connected there and the paid version does not work, I set the token address correctly.

I enter the connection data correctly, besides, the free migration version has passed correctly, and the paid version does not work anymore, although I do everything the same as in the free version, there is a connection problem.

7 hours ago, przemex said:

First, I downloaded the free demo version from the forum, it worked correctly, I bought the paid version, but there was a problem, I install everything as in the free version of the module, but when I try to transfer data, the Server is not connected message appears, I do everything correctly, as in the free version and it was connected there and the paid version does not work, I set the token address correctly.

I enter the connection data correctly, besides, the free migration version has passed correctly, and the paid version does not work anymore, although I do everything the same as in the free version, there is a connection problem.

Hello,

Thank you for using both the free and premium version of Prestashop Migrator module. I'm really sorry about the problem you encountered while using our module.

Please contact us via PrestaShop Addons Marketplace (https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=32298) with a message about your error (it's great if you can attached some screenshots about error notification or your settings) and necessary information. Our support staff will directly check on your destination site and solve any problem related to our migration module. 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

My best regard.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am using the latest free version.

Im trying to upload the zip file downloaded from the source website... I get this error message

Failed to write file to disk

Tried changing permissions to everything in the module folder to 777 to no avail tho.

Any ideas what else to try?

Thanks

13 hours ago, xtree said:

Hi,

I am using the latest free version.

Im trying to upload the zip file downloaded from the source website... I get this error message

Failed to write file to disk

Tried changing permissions to everything in the module folder to 777 to no avail tho.

Any ideas what else to try?

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our Prestashop Migrator free module. I'm really sorry about the problem you encountered while using our module.

Regarding your problem, please try to:

1. Check if your upload file size exceeds the max upload file size setting of your server

2. You can try change upload permission for folder to 0644, permission for file to 0755 and then import again.

I hope this will help.

My best regard.

8 hours ago, ets-soft said:

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our Prestashop Migrator free module. I'm really sorry about the problem you encountered while using our module.

Regarding your problem, please try to:

1. Check if your upload file size exceeds the max upload file size setting of your server

2. You can try change upload permission for folder to 0644, permission for file to 0755 and then import again.

I hope this will help.

My best regard.

I think it had to do with hosting disk space...it filled up completely and I wasnt aware. Got more space and managed to finally upload the file with good results.

Thanks for the service

Regards

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, jugalfas said:

Hello Ets-soft,

i am trying to migrate customer. but its stuck at 27%. what to do?

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our Prestashop Migrator free module. 

To help us understand more about the error you encountered, please turn on Debug mode of your target store and migrate data again. Take some screenshots of the error notification (if have), or the error on "Console" tab of your web browser (https://prnt.sc/12x3ki0).

My best regard.

• 1 month later...

Hello @ets-soft I have important question about new migrator version 4. I urgently need to move my store from Presta 1.5 to Presta 1.7.7.5.

I have to transfer:

• 114 categories,
  • 12 090+ products (each product with a minimum of 3 photos or more and an average of 6 variants), 
  • 310 000 customers
  • 306 500 addresses. 

I do not need to transfer other data like orders etc. The free version od module version 2.1.4 transfers this data in about 45 hours! 😱

I have very strong server - 16 cores, 64 GB RAM, high speed NVMe, for this one shop. In PHP 7.3 for Presta 1.7 config 300s max execution time, 512MB memory limit.

I cannot afford to turn off the store for more than 2 days to maintain one-to-one data integrity. And in the free module (v2), if during the data transfer anything changes on the source store, if it is not turned off for customers, the new store will receive outdated data.

Will version 4 speed up the process, if so, are you able to say about how much it can speed up?

In the description of version 4 of the migrator it says that I can have the source store running all the time during migration. Please give me some more detailed and technical explanation as possible. Will the data transfer one-to-one, even if during the migration, customers buy something and it changes the inventory in the already transferred portion of data or if the user changes, for example, an email or password?

I asked about it on your website (presta hero) in the chat, but the chat service could not answer my questions at all and I only got info that they recommend version 4 and nothing else.

The topic of migration is very important to me while the source store is still working or I can turn it off, but not for more than 8 hours.

Edited by zolwix (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,

in the past I used the free version to migrate a small site (150 products, 900 combinations), the process was completed successfully.

Now I started the migration of a site with 20K products (probably 100K combinations) and the percentage bar behaves in a funny way: it goes up and down! For example from 9% jumps up to 17% then up to 48% then down to 9% then up to 18% etc.
The text always says "Exporting data from table feature_product" (see image).

Is that correct?

Thanks for your support.

Navid

migration.jpg

On 9/7/2021 at 6:23 PM, Impatient said:

Hi,

in the past I used the free version to migrate a small site (150 products, 900 combinations), the process was completed successfully.

Now I started the migration of a site with 20K products (probably 100K combinations) and the percentage bar behaves in a funny way: it goes up and down! For example from 9% jumps up to 17% then up to 48% then down to 9% then up to 18% etc.
The text always says "Exporting data from table feature_product" (see image).

Is that correct?

Thanks for your support.

Navid

migration.jpg

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our Prestashop Migrator free module.

May I ask which PrestaShop version installing on your destination website? Since the free module has not been updated for a while, it may not be compatible with the database structure of the latest PrestaShop version.

My best regard.

Edited by ets-soft (see edit history)

17 hours ago, Impatient said:

Hi,

the source site is PS 1.6.1.5 and the destination is 1.7.7.7
In the attachment a 4 minute screen recording showing the issue.

Thanks

Hello,

Since the structure of database tables in PrestaShop 1.7.7.x version is updated and different from the older versions, the data mapping process of our free module may be incorrect. And therefore, the data cannot be migrated.

We suggest you try "Migration 4.0" module to migrate a large amount of data in a short time, and it is compatible with the latest PrestaShop version. Or you may try "1-Click to Direct Upgrade" module to upgrade your source website to the latest PrestaShop version while still preserved all your data.

My best regard.

6 hours ago, ets-soft said:

Hello,

Since the structure of database tables in PrestaShop 1.7.7.x version is updated and different from the older versions, the data mapping process of our free module may be incorrect. And therefore, the data cannot be migrated.

We suggest you try "Migration 4.0" module to migrate a large amount of data in a short time, and it is compatible with the latest PrestaShop version. Or you may try "1-Click to Direct Upgrade" module to upgrade your source website to the latest PrestaShop version while still preserved all your data.

My best regard.

Thanks for the explanation, are you planning to upgrade the free module?

Regards

Hello, I used your free module to migrate from 1.6 to 1.7. It seems, that everything migrated well except the images. In the image folder, there are no images for the products. Also the ps_image table has no rows. Am i supposed to copy the table and the folder by myself? Or did i do somehing wrong and the module is supposed to migrate the images aswell?

11 hours ago, Geor said:

Hello, I used your free module to migrate from 1.6 to 1.7. It seems, that everything migrated well except the images. In the image folder, there are no images for the products. Also the ps_image table has no rows. Am i supposed to copy the table and the folder by myself? Or did i do somehing wrong and the module is supposed to migrate the images aswell?

Hello,

Thank you for using our free Prestashop Migrator module.

In case your product images are missing on the destination site, please copy the /img/p folder from the source website and paste it into the destination site.

The different data structures between 2 PrestaShop versions may affect the data mapping process, therefore you find the blank ps_image table.

My best regard

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I installed v2.1.4-free-prestashop-migrator to migrate categories, products and customers from PS 1.5.6.1 to PS 1.7.8.3. Products and customers are migrated, but the categories are not. What can be the reason?

Thank you in advance for your support...

12 hours ago, digimedia said:

Hi,

I installed v2.1.4-free-prestashop-migrator to migrate categories, products and customers from PS 1.5.6.1 to PS 1.7.8.3. Products and customers are migrated, but the categories are not. What can be the reason?

Thank you in advance for your support...

Hello,

Thank you for using our free Prestashop Migrator module.

There is a considerable difference between the data structure of PrestaShop 1.5.x and PrestaShop 1.7.8. The free Prestashop Migrator module has not been updated with the new data structure of the latest PrestaShop version (1.7.8.3), therefore the data mapping process is incorrect.

You can try using the premium version of this module, it already supports migrating data to the latest version of PrestaShop.

My best regard. 

13 hours ago, digimedia said:

Hi,

Thank you for the quick message! The "old" shop (PS 1.5.6.1) contains about 20,000 products and many categories and subcategories. Can all this be migrated to the "new" shop (PS 1.7.8.3) with the premium version without any problems? Here is the link from the "old" shop: https://www.memorum-grabmale.de/shop/

Best regards...

You can be assured that the premium version can perform well even with large data. The "old shop" data will be divided into small pieces and transferred into the "new shop". The premium version also supports the latest version of PrestaShop.
If you have any problems while migrating data, our support staff will help you fix them.

My best regard.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2022 at 1:50 AM, ets-soft said:

The free Prestashop Migrator module has not been updated with the new data structure of the latest PrestaShop version (1.7.8.3), therefore the data mapping process is incorrect.

Hi there,

What is the latest version of Prestahop supported by free version of the migrator?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 1:40 AM, ets-soft said:

Hello,

You can upgrade to PrestaShop 1.7.6.x using the PrestaShop Migrator free module.

My best regard.

Download is break...
Could you tell me where can found de free versión v2.1.4-free-prestashop-migrator-module?
Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

I used latest version 2.1.4 and i got this error when i want to migrate products:

Sorry! The server is not responding or timed out while importing data into the website database. This problem happens because the server is too LIMITED in resource usability.
Below are suggested solutions for the problem:
Update server settings, make sure both servers are configured with UNLIMITED (or least 2 minutes) for max_execution_time and they can execute an UNLIMITED number of continuous HTTP requests. Disable any firewall programs or server settings that stop the servers (or give 500 Internal Server Error) when a large number of HTTP requests are sent to them during the migration.

Try to copy the target website to a better server or even a local computer (give maximum server resource usability for the website) then start the migration again.

You can also try to click here to resume the migration process

I updated the max_execution_time to Unlimited and i still have this error. How to fix it?

Regards.

15 hours ago, Andrejkov said:

Hello, 

I used latest version 2.1.4 and i got this error when i want to migrate products:

Sorry! The server is not responding or timed out while importing data into the website database. This problem happens because the server is too LIMITED in resource usability.
Below are suggested solutions for the problem:
Update server settings, make sure both servers are configured with UNLIMITED (or least 2 minutes) for max_execution_time and they can execute an UNLIMITED number of continuous HTTP requests. Disable any firewall programs or server settings that stop the servers (or give 500 Internal Server Error) when a large number of HTTP requests are sent to them during the migration.

Try to copy the target website to a better server or even a local computer (give maximum server resource usability for the website) then start the migration again.

You can also try to click here to resume the migration process

I updated the max_execution_time to Unlimited and i still have this error. How to fix it?

Regards.

Hello,

As our developer suggested, you should also change the memory_limit parameter of your server to unlimited. And if possible, you should turn on the Debug mode of your destination site to see if there is any error that occurred during the migration.

My best regard.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...