Migrate or Upgrade Prestashop 1.6 (or other versions) to 1.7 – FREE module

On 8/28/2019 at 1:39 PM, weixuan0710 said:

I used free module 1.1.7 before (migrate from 1.5.6.2 to 1.7.6.1), downloaded data from source web (www.mydomain.com.au) and uploaded to target web (www.mydomain.com.au/test). we made it! but no product images showed up. 

Because recently we found some admin panel errors related to javascript after we configure some modules, the developer of the module suggested us to fresh reinstall the 1.7.6 rather than waste time to fix javascript code errors.  Today, we uninstall everything and re-installed the 1.7.6.1. This time, we used both 1.1.7 and 1.1.8 free migrator module and hoped that we can do the data migrate again. However we failed.

we set up all the parameters of our server as following,

max_execution_time: 30000

max_input_time: 3000

max_input_vars: 30000

memory_limit: 2G

we tried many times, by direct migrate (always stops at 94%) or download source web and then upload to target web (always stuck at 1%, ridiculous). I am quite sure that our server provider is fine because we were successful in the first time. And the server provider recommended us to get help from you. 

Can you help us to solve this problem?  If this time we can make it, we are going to buy the premium migrator because we need a complete data transfer from old web.

I attached the pic for two ways of migrating we used. one is direct and another one is download source web and upload to target one 

I think I did what I can do, please advise.

Thank you very much

Michael

suggestion.jpg

migrater.jpg

I have the same problem as you. Even the new store is on the same server I can't connect to the old store. And the hosting company told me there is no configuration problem, they gave the firewall down.

What can be the issue?

3 hours ago, dualsimcect said:

I have the same problem as you. Even the new store is on the same server I can't connect to the old store. And the hosting company told me there is no configuration problem, they gave the firewall down.

What can be the issue?

I felt 1.1.7 is more stable. You may try to rename img/p into img/old-p in the source system as see if the migration can finish... if so, you can copy the img/old-p into the target system later.

Hi,

I´ve used your free module to migrate my web from 1.5 to 1.7, and it has imported everything well, but when i go to my web there is something wrong, the products are imported in their categories but they don´t appear in them. I don´t know if there is any table which is not imported or what can be the problem. I whish you could help me.

thank you.

Captura1.PNG

Captura.PNG

36 minutes ago, javi15478 said:

Hi,

I´ve used your free module to migrate my web from 1.5 to 1.7, and it has imported everything well, but when i go to my web there is something wrong, the products are imported in their categories but they don´t appear in them. I don´t know if there is any table which is not imported or what can be the problem. I whish you could help me.

thank you.

Captura1.PNG

Captura.PNG

Can you see them in BO ? Are they Active at all?

On 9/24/2019 at 6:21 PM, javi15478 said:

yes, i see all of them and they are active, but they are only in home category, and before the migration they were well assigned.

I don't have this issue...2xxx products from 20 categories/subcategories are migrated successfully. Only images not fully imported, but good enough for me....

• 2 weeks later...

the download for version 1.1.8 appears unavailable for me, where I can get the latest version? on GitHub is 1.0.9

when I'm importing customers and addresses I get the error recursively.

:: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Address->dni is empty.'

and no images are imported for products, I hope this is resolved on 1.1.8 but I can't have it.

thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

Just tried the Free module (2.0.8) and expect to buy the Premium later for the remaining stuff.

However have this feedback and issues so far:

1. I downloaded the Connector and PW Keeper from the link in your PDF manual. However these links are for older versions (Connector 1.0.1) compared to the versions downloaded within the module. So you should update the links in your manual!

2. Customer Groups got messed up, as for some reason my Reseller and Distributor group was ID 2 and 3 in source, which is reserved for Guest and Customer in Target PS11.7.
So on target I manually created new Resellers and Distributor with ID 4 and 5. However doing migration these 2 were deleted and all Customers on the Reseller/Distributor groups were just merged into ID 2 and 3. So this basically also means all the prices in products for the source Reseller and Distributor groups, suddenly becomes Guest and Customer prices.
I can create new Reseller / Distributor groups in target, which will then be ID 7 and 8 (4 and 5 just gone), and then manually have to move relevant customers and modify all prices for each product. Quite a work... So if doing another migrating later, to update with changes from live Source shop, how to avoid it will mess it up again and sort correctly?

3. Categories do not work in Target shop. Tried to migrate them several times. Sometimes they are visible and sometimes not.
But even when they are there, they do not show inside products / frontend (so cannot save products as they are not connected to any category). Only the Home category is visible.
See file for ps_ets_pres2pres_category_import table.  Most match, but seem so issue with ID 1. (Source shop do not even have any visible 1).
I remember that Categories got similar messed up one time doing a PS1.6 version update, but was fixed with some script. Not sure if this is now affecting the migration?
Seems to be related to how the home/root category works.

categories.thumb.jpg.ad6cf92c62938ae7c010be69e9caaa8e.jpg

Edited by ChillMan (see edit history)

15 hours ago, ChillMan said:

Hello

Just tried the Free module (2.0.8) and expect to buy the Premium later for the remaining stuff.

However have this feedback and issues so far:

1. I downloaded the Connector and PW Keeper from the link in your PDF manual. However these links are for older versions (Connector 1.0.1) compared to the versions downloaded within the module. So you should update the links in your manual!

2. Customer Groups got messed up, as for some reason my Reseller and Distributor group was ID 2 and 3 in source, which is reserved for Guest and Customer in Target PS11.7.
So on target I manually created new Resellers and Distributor with ID 4 and 5. However doing migration these 2 were deleted and all Customers on the Reseller/Distributor groups were just merged into ID 2 and 3. So this basically also means all the prices in products for the source Reseller and Distributor groups, suddenly becomes Guest and Customer prices.
I can create new Reseller / Distributor groups in target, which will then be ID 7 and 8 (4 and 5 just gone), and then manually have to move relevant customers and modify all prices for each product. Quite a work... So if doing another migrating later, to update with changes from live Source shop, how to avoid it will mess it up again and sort correctly?

3. Categories do not work in Target shop. Tried to migrate them several times. Sometimes they are visible and sometimes not.
But even when they are there, they do not show inside products / frontend (so cannot save products as they are not connected to any category). Only the Home category is visible.
See file for ps_ets_pres2pres_category_import table.  Most match, but seem so issue with ID 1. (Source shop do not even have any visible 1).
I remember that Categories got similar messed up one time doing a PS1.6 version update, but was fixed with some script. Not sure if this is now affecting the migration?
Seems to be related to how the home/root category works.

categories.thumb.jpg.ad6cf92c62938ae7c010be69e9caaa8e.jpg

Hello,

Thank you so much for downloading and using our Prestashop Migrator free module. We're sorry about the problems you encountered while using this module.

1. We've updated the document for Prestashop Migrator free module. Thank you for reminding us.

2. Please don't manually create new customer groups on target site before migration. This module will automatically create and import data records into new customer groups for you.

On step 3 "Migration options", please turn off "Delete data before migration" and "Force all ID" option: http://prntscr.com/prd5so

3. Please open your ps_category_product table and check if the categories have corresponding data.

If you need further assist, please contact us again. We're ready to support you.

My best regard.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:23 AM, ets-soft said:

Hello,

Thank you so much for downloading and using our Prestashop Migrator free module. We're sorry about the problems you encountered while using this module.

1. We've updated the document for Prestashop Migrator free module. Thank you for reminding us.

2. Please don't manually create new customer groups on target site before migration. This module will automatically create and import data records into new customer groups for you.

On step 3 "Migration options", please turn off "Delete data before migration" and "Force all ID" option: http://prntscr.com/prd5so

3. Please open your ps_category_product table and check if the categories have corresponding data.

If you need further assist, please contact us again. We're ready to support you.

My best regard.

Thank you for your answer!

2. The module merged the Reseller / Distributor customer groups from source into Guest / Visitor and then deleted the 2 groups on target. 
If trying again to do a migration with the 2 fields disabled, then how would this generally affect previously migrated data? 
If doing a new migration later when ready to go live, to get all the meantime changes from source updated - would this also update changes to already migrated data (ex stock, text etc), or just add new data/tables?

3. ps_category_product tables are identical, however ps_category is not. So seem something related to the root tables is being screwed up.  Notice the ID  14 were migrated/merged to ID 1 (I have no visible ID 14 on source though). Pretty difficult to just edit in this table I guess, due to the nleft/nright algoritm.

SOURCE:

1601639273_SOURCE-ps_category.thumb.jpg.b59a497d3c54ac6da87b6b3540b931d3.jpg

TARGET:

1238014244_TARGET-ps_category.thumb.jpg.3571d15b6c08e079439d11cab7e468d2.jpg

Hi,

I'm running into problems migrating from PS 1.5.4.1 to PS 1.6.1.24.
I downloaded the latest version of the migration module (1.1.8).

First I tried the migration option with the direct URL connector method.
That process run fine up to 27.64% of the products import and then stalled.
The `ps_product` table is complete BTW (11586 products) but the other products related tables are empty or incomplete.
After waiting for almost 2 hours, it was still at 27.64% so I aborted the import.
I the restarted and chose to resume the import which started at 27.64% as it should, but nothing happened after that.

Then I tried to use the file download/upload option.
That started properly, but it's now at 26.14% for over an hour, so I am pretty sure the process is stalled.

Any suggestions what I could do to get this working?

Edited by Toeareg (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Toeareg said:

Hi,

I'm running into problems migrating from PS 1.5.4.1 to PS 1.6.1.24.
I downloaded the latest version of the migration module (1.1.8).

First I tried the migration option with the direct URL connector method.
That process run fine up to 27.64% of the products import and then stalled.
The `ps_product` table is complete BTW (11586 products) but the other products related tables are empty or incomplete.
After waiting for almost 2 hours, it was still at 27.64% so I aborted the import.
I the restarted and chose to resume the import which started at 27.64% as it should, but nothing happened after that.

Then I tried to use the file download/upload option.
That started properly, but it's now at 26.14% for over an hour, so I am pretty sure the process is stalled.

Any suggestions what I could do to get this working?

Hello,

Thank you for downloading and using our Prestashop Migrator free module. We're really sorry about the problems you encountered while using this module.

To help us understand what exactly the bug is, please follow this instruction:

1. Open the ajax.php file > find this line @ini_set('display_errors', 'off'); > change 'off' into 'on' > save the file.

2. Run the migration again

3. If there is any error notification appears, please capture it and send to us for further support.

We're looking forward to hearing from you soon.

My best regard.

Thanks for your reply, but I'm afraid it isn't of any help so far.

I have set the variable as you requsted:
@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

I started the migration run again.
Like yesterday, everything works just fine up to step 5 (see the attached screenshot).

migrate.png

It is at 27.56% and seems to have frozen there with no change for almost 2 hours now.
And sadly no error messages either. Or do I need to check a log file somewhere?

Cheers,
Matt

Edited by Toeareg
attachment failed (see edit history)

Hi @Toeareg

for finding error you could try in admin to inspect page using browser dev tools, for example in Chrome https://nimb.ws/yv70Tk

Open that before starting migration and follow if there is some error (line in red) will appear in Console or Network (All or most likely XHR)

Had similar issue but it turned out some product translation were missing.

And error should display as soon as it get stuck.

2 hours ago, tank said:

I was able to upgrade from version 1.4 with free version

With paid premium version It gets stuck on Minor Data  1 item per second  

Hello,

Thank you for using our Prestashop Migration module. We're sorry to hear about the problem you encountered. 

Our support staff has received your contact message. We're preparing to check on your sites. Please be patient.

My best regard.

I have premium version.  want to migrate  PS1.4  to PS 1.7.6.1

Did not get it to work on Bluehost server...I was able to get through with the migration testing on a localhost.  

but only 3 catagories show up in front office.  Even though they are enabled in back office.     I'm using fresh install of PS1.7.6.1 with default theme.    I also get error 500 on some products if I click on them,  but no error on source site.  

On 11/18/2019 at 10:10 AM, tank said:

Did not get it to work on Bluehost server...I was able to get through with the migration testing on a localhost.  

but only 3 catagories show up in front office.  Even though they are enabled in back office.     I'm using fresh install of PS1.7.6.1 with default theme.    I also get error 500 on some products if I click on them,  but no error on source site.  

Hello,

Thank you for downloading and using our Prestashop Migrator module. We're really sorry about the problems you encountered while using this module.

To help us understand and be able to fix these problems faster, please contact our support staff via Prestashop Official Addons Marketplace with your detailed information. Right after receiving your contact message, we will check on your sites and migrate data for you.

My best regard.

On 11/18/2019 at 1:10 AM, tank said:

Update2:   only 3 catagories show up in front office....fixed... that was just my menu config.   But I do have other problems,

1)  Error 500 when I try to add an order from back office.  Is this a prestashop bug? 

2)  Error 500 when I click on customers name in order list,  I should see the history of that customer not get an error.

3) Error 500 when you click on certain products for detailed view. ( )

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I have a question regarding your modules, either free or premium.

I have prestashop 1.6 on a isp that has upgraded to php 7.2 and i can no longer access the back or frontoffice, all the files and database is still there though.

I have installed prestashop 1.7 on the same isp and has it up and running.

Is there any way i can use your modules to get data from the old shop in to the new one without access to the old ones backoffice?

Best regards

2 hours ago, pixelmeister said:

Hello

I have a question regarding your modules, either free or premium.

I have prestashop 1.6 on a isp that has upgraded to php 7.2 and i can no longer access the back or frontoffice, all the files and database is still there though.

I have installed prestashop 1.7 on the same isp and has it up and running.

Is there any way i can use your modules to get data from the old shop in to the new one without access to the old ones backoffice?

Best regards

Hello,

Thank you for having interested in our Prestashop Migrator module. Regarding your question, unfortunately our module needs a connection to your source site before migrating data to the destination site. Therefore, if it's possible, you could try to transfer your PrestaShop 1.6 site to an available ISP for temporary, migrate your data and then delete that temporary site.

My best regard.

Hello, I've tried to migrate my data from Presta 1.6 to 1.7 but it stops at categories at 1% then gives an error. I have already changed parameters "max_execution_time should 3600 or more memory_limit should be 512M or more max_input_vars" should be 12000 or more on my server. What else could I do?

image.thumb.png.d251a2be04647499b50cf1c9a4de3996.png

image.thumb.png.fd0b3e9ea06423c581de9d6b4cd238b6.png

image.thumb.png.b27bb2f7a8b3088e69782bda52c59415.png

OK I resolved my problem by installing the newest version of connector at source website.

Edited by VoytechG (see edit history)

Hello, I've got the premium version and I did a migration process from PS 1.6 to PS 1.7 a few months ago, just for starting the development of the new site with real data.

Now I want to import the latest data, just about clients and orders, but I dont want the new one to delete this data, only merge clients and orders data .Can I do that ?

If I Check NO in "Delete data before migration" migration option, both data will merge ? If I force all ID, Will the new data add to the existing ?

Thanks in advance .

14 hours ago, RobertoGarciaPS said:

Hello, I've got the premium version and I did a migration process from PS 1.6 to PS 1.7 a few months ago, just for starting the development of the new site with real data.

Now I want to import the latest data, just about clients and orders, but I dont want the new one to delete this data, only merge clients and orders data .Can I do that ?

If I Check NO in "Delete data before migration" migration option, both data will merge ? If I force all ID, Will the new data add to the existing ?

Thanks in advance .

Hello Roberto,

Thank you for using our Prestashop Migrator module. I hope you are pleased with our module performance. Regarding your question, please follow my instruction below:

1. Backup data for your destination site (so that you can restore if the migration result couldn't meet your expectation)

2. On Step 2 (Data to migrate), you should only select Customers & addresses and Orders & shopping carts options, then click "Next" to continue.

3. On Step 3 (Migration options), set "Delete data before migration" to NO, set "Force all ID" to NO

4. Review migrate data and continue your migration.

I hope this will help. If you have any question, feel free to contact me.

My best regard.

Hi, I have tried the free module to migrate from 1.6.1.24 to 1.7.6.1 and multishop couldn't work, I got the 500 error is currently unable to handle this request.

when I open the url. But when I create the shop from dashbaord, it can work. I am using the connect 2.0.2 version and 1.1.8 migrator.

17 hours ago, THAIGER14 said:

Hi, I have tried the free module to migrate from 1.6.1.24 to 1.7.6.1 and multishop couldn't work, I got the 500 error is currently unable to handle this request.

when I open the url. But when I create the shop from dashbaord, it can work. I am using the connect 2.0.2 version and 1.1.8 migrator.

Hello,

Thank you for downloading our Prestashop Migrator free module. We're sorry for the problem you encountered while using our module.

To help our support staff understand your problem better, please turn on the "Debug mode" of your destination website and reopen the URL after migrating. If there is any error notification appears, please take a screenshot of that notification and send to us.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Our best regard.

Hi, this is the error I received from the debug mode. Please check, thanks.

(1/1) ContextErrorException

Notice: Undefined index: iso_code

in Tools.php line 774

at ToolsCore::displayPrice(0.0, array())in PriceFormatter.php line 55

at PriceFormatter->format(0.0)in CartPresenter.php line 336

at CartPresenter->present(object(Cart))in FrontController.php line 490

at FrontControllerCore->assignGeneralPurposeVariables()in FrontController.php line 548

at FrontControllerCore->initContent()in IndexController.php line 37

at IndexControllerCore->initContent()in Controller.php line 292

at ControllerCore->run()in Dispatcher.php line 515

at DispatcherCore->dispatch()in index.php line 28

28 minutes ago, THAIGER14 said:

Hi, this is the error I received from the debug mode. Please check, thanks.

(1/1) ContextErrorException

Notice: Undefined index: iso_code

in Tools.php line 774

at ToolsCore::displayPrice(0.0, array())in PriceFormatter.php line 55

at PriceFormatter->format(0.0)in CartPresenter.php line 336

at CartPresenter->present(object(Cart))in FrontController.php line 490

at FrontControllerCore->assignGeneralPurposeVariables()in FrontController.php line 548

at FrontControllerCore->initContent()in IndexController.php line 37

at IndexControllerCore->initContent()in Controller.php line 292

at ControllerCore->run()in Dispatcher.php line 515

at DispatcherCore->dispatch()in index.php line 28

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Please check if you have set Default currency for each shop of your website. This error may be caused from the missing Default currency.

My best regard.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm testing the free version of this plugin and it works quite well, my products can be moved from PS 1.6 to PS 1.7 with success. But I can't get any image moved from the old website into the new one, is this a free version limitation or am missing some step here?

Thanks and regards

Sergio

4 hours ago, sagostinho said:

Hello,

I'm testing the free version of this plugin and it works quite well, my products can be moved from PS 1.6 to PS 1.7 with success. But I can't get any image moved from the old website into the new one, is this a free version limitation or am missing some step here?

Thanks and regards

Sergio

Hello Sergio,

Thank you so much for downloading our Prestashop Migrator free module. Regarding your problem, it may be caused by the difference between Prestashop 1.6 and Prestashop 1.7 structure. Please try to execute migration again with "Force all ID" option is turned on, then manually copy the product image folder (/img/p) from the old site to your new Prestashop 1.7 site. 

My best regard.

11 hours ago, ets-soft said:

Hello Sergio,

Thank you so much for downloading our Prestashop Migrator free module. Regarding your problem, it may be caused by the difference between Prestashop 1.6 and Prestashop 1.7 structure. Please try to execute migration again with "Force all ID" option is turned on, then manually copy the product image folder (/img/p) from the old site to your new Prestashop 1.7 site. 

My best regard.

Hello,

Thanks in advance for your support.

Your suggestion solved the issue, now my articles have the correct images.

Best regards

Sergio

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @ets-soft

I got problem with migrate customers passwords. 
I make all from your documentation.

I got old store on 1.5 and i try to migrate to 1.7.
First time all looks ok, and i got your 'Prestashop Password Keeper'.
And i cant login to the old accounts on new store :(

I dont know what to do, i try to upgrade this too with 1 click upgrade but again password doesn't work.

Can you tell me what i make wrong? :( 

3 hours ago, Baroszek said:

Hello @ets-soft

I got problem with migrate customers passwords. 
I make all from your documentation.

I got old store on 1.5 and i try to migrate to 1.7.
First time all looks ok, and i got your 'Prestashop Password Keeper'.
And i cant login to the old accounts on new store :(

I dont know what to do, i try to upgrade this too with 1 click upgrade but again password doesn't work.

Can you tell me what i make wrong? :( 

Hello,

Thank you for using our Prestashop Migrator module. Please try to follow my instruction below:

On the source site (PrestaShop 1.5) :

1. Open Prestashop Migration module > Select Migration tab > select your source data (step 1) > select types of data you want to migrate (step 2)

2. To keep customer password, on step 3 "Migration options", you should set "Regenerate password for new customers" option to OFF. Save the _COOKIE_KEY_ of source website.

3. Download "Prestashop Password Keeper" module and install this module on your destination site (PrestaShop 1.7)

4. Review your information (step 4) and start migrating (step 5)

On the destination site (PrestaShop 1.7) :

Open Prestashop Password Keeper module > paste the _COOKIE_KEY_ you saved from source website > click Save.

I hope this will help. If you need any support, feel free to contact me.

My best regard.

So i need to install the module MIGRATION on the site 1.5?
I just install connector on 1.5

I do it like this :

ON OLD SHOP 1.5:
- install module connector

ON NEW 1.7
- install module migration
- take source url/token from connector in 1.5
- choose data 'Customers & addresses'
- Force all ID and Keep customer passwords to YES
- And i install the Password Keeper module and put there cookie_key from 1.5

After that i try to login with customer data from 1.5 and i got Authentication Error.

I try free version to migrate content from presta 1.4.17 to presta 1.7.6.2 and I stuck on 1%

I check error log and got this:

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tools::usingSecureMode() in /home/autoexpe/domains/filtry-oleje.pl/public_html/modules/ets_pres2presconnector/connector.php on line 38

second question is that i have services where max max_input_time is 450 and php version is 5.2.17 (it`s possible to change it, but shop stop working after that)

14 hours ago, bozav said:

I try free version to migrate content from presta 1.4.17 to presta 1.7.6.2 and I stuck on 1%

I check error log and got this:

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tools::usingSecureMode() in /home/autoexpe/domains/filtry-oleje.pl/public_html/modules/ets_pres2presconnector/connector.php on line 38

second question is that i have services where max max_input_time is 450 and php version is 5.2.17 (it`s possible to change it, but shop stop working after that)

Hello,

Thank you for downloading our Prestashop Migrator module.

Please open the "/modules/ets_pres2presconnector/connector.php" file and modify the code as instructed on the below screenshot:

http://prntscr.com/qneu7w

After that you should reset Prestashop Connector module and try to migrate again.

My best regard.

• Like 1

Hello,

one question.

I have 2 shops (1.6.1.23).
I want to migrate from both shops only categories and products (including everything) to one 1.7.6.2.

Can I do it with that module? Can I migrate from both shops the data (categories and products)?

How would you suggest to do it?

Thank you very much for your help.

26 minutes ago, Stan87_mas said:

Hello,

one question.

I have 2 shops (1.6.1.23).
I want to migrate from both shops only categories and products (including everything) to one 1.7.6.2.

Can I do it with that module? Can I migrate from both shops the data (categories and products)?

How would you suggest to do it?

Thank you very much for your help.

Hello,

Thank you for having interested in our Prestashop Migrator module. This migration module is possible to migrate data from multi websites to one destination site. You may try the following instruction:

1. Install the Prestashop Connector module (you will find the install package of this module inside Prestashop Migrator downloaded package) on your 2 Prestashop 1.6 websites.
You can export data from 2 Prestashop 1.6 websites or save the connect URLs and secure tokens of each website.

2. Install the Prestashop Migrator module on your Prestashop 1.7 website.

3. Now upload data package exported from Prestashop 1.6 website or insert connect URL and secure token to start migrating. You should migrate one Prestashop 1.6 website at a time.

If you need further support, feel free to contact me.

My best regard.

On 1/15/2020 at 1:54 AM, ets-soft said:

Hello,

Thank you for having interested in our Prestashop Migrator module. This migration module is possible to migrate data from multi websites to one destination site. You may try the following instruction:

1. Install the Prestashop Connector module (you will find the install package of this module inside Prestashop Migrator downloaded package) on your 2 Prestashop 1.6 websites.
You can export data from 2 Prestashop 1.6 websites or save the connect URLs and secure tokens of each website.

2. Install the Prestashop Migrator module on your Prestashop 1.7 website.

3. Now upload data package exported from Prestashop 1.6 website or insert connect URL and secure token to start migrating. You should migrate one Prestashop 1.6 website at a time.

If you need further support, feel free to contact me.

My best regard.

Seems like it worked well.

Will run some checks and test and report back. But first impression is 5 Stars!!!

We used download (not direct connection), used google chrome. 
Also like justed earlier by weixuan0710:

"before migrating data, i did the following things.

1. open the seo & url, enable the friendly url immediately.

2. enable ssl straightway.

3. do not use chrome browser to operate the migrating, and try to use ie or something else.  (we used chrome)

4. check to make sure these settings "Disable no Prestashop modules” and “Disable all overrides” in the performance page are disabled.

5. Set " Template compilation" to "Force compilation" and Disbale cache on "performance" page, making sure the changes we are going to make take effects."

Really great module!!!

22 hours ago, Stan87_mas said:

Seems like it worked well.

Will run some checks and test and report back. But first impression is 5 Stars!!!

We used download (not direct connection), used google chrome. 
Also like justed earlier by weixuan0710:

"before migrating data, i did the following things.

1. open the seo & url, enable the friendly url immediately.

2. enable ssl straightway.

3. do not use chrome browser to operate the migrating, and try to use ie or something else.  (we used chrome)

4. check to make sure these settings "Disable no Prestashop modules” and “Disable all overrides” in the performance page are disabled.

5. Set " Template compilation" to "Force compilation" and Disbale cache on "performance" page, making sure the changes we are going to make take effects."

Really great module!!!

Thank you so much. I hope you enjoyed our Prestashop Migrator module :D

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, i'm trying to use the free module and it looks great, but i have an issue. I have several main categories and each have subcategories. It import all main and subcategories correctly. When it starts to import products it stopped always at 1% and display the error about time to upload etc... I checked all servers parameters and are really high. I tried to upload from my PC and i still have the same problem. If i try to import only products and put everything in one random main category it works. How can i import all products and categories with subcategories, and put correctly all products in their own correct subcategory? Maybe i'm making some mistake? I have more or less 50 categories/subcategories and 3400 products

Many thanks

Hi, I'd like to purchase the Premium Version to perform a complete migration of my "old" 1.6.1.4 to 1.7.

But I have a big doubt reading the basics instructions:

STEPS TO MIGRATE OLD PRESTASHOP VERSIONS (1.4.X, 1.5.X AND 1.6.X) TO PRESTASHOP 1.7

1. Install "Prestashop Connector" on source website. Download Prestashop Connector module here

2. Install a fresh Prestashop 1.7 website (target website)

3. Install "Prestashop Migrator" on target website

but... source and target are the same website

I'm missing something here

cheers

43 minutes ago, nikdek69 said:

Hi, I'd like to purchase the Premium Version to perform a complete migration of my "old" 1.6.1.4 to 1.7.

But I have a big doubt reading the basics instructions:

but... source and target are the same website

I'm missing something here

cheers

Well, you can actually just use the Prestashop 1-click Updater if you want to upgrade to 1.7. (make sure to backup if not working as expected)

However if you want to do a migrate - then you transfer your data from your existing shop (source) to a freshly installed PS1.7 installation (target) with a module like this.

In my case I have given up with this module so far, as it screws up categories (not working in target. wrong root settings) and customer groups (being merged to wrong groups). So suggest you try the free version first to see if working as expected first.

11 hours ago, nikdek69 said:

thanks for reply, I'm a bit lost choosing the correct way to upgrade the old site.

Maybe the correct way is to install PS 1.7 in a subdomain, migrate the old stuff to the new one, configure and test everything, and then move back 

Hello,

Thank you for being interested in our Prestashop Migrator free module.

As your first comment, I think you want to upgrade your current site to the PrestaShop 1.7. I suggest that you should try our 1-Click Direct Upgrade module to perform the upgrade process. By using this module, you don't need to install any connector module or test site; it will preserve all data and database of your current PrestaShop site (only update database schema) and it can work even with low status server. You can also rollback to the previous version anytime you want.

Other while, if you want to use our free Prestashop Migrator module, you can install both connector module and Prestashop Migrator on your current site. Use the connector URL or export data package from connector module to import by using Prestashop Migrator module.

If you have any question related to Prestashop Migrator, feel free to contact me.

My best regard.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, lulaki said:

Guys, where can I download the free module from? The link available in the first post of this thread does not work ( Version 1.1.9). Any helps welcome

Hello,

I've tested the link and it's still working. You need to log in to download this package. 

I also sent the install package through your inbox, please check your PrestaShop forum's notification.

My best regard.

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried your latest version V1.19 (with connector V2.0.3), but unfortunately it did not work well

1. Categories are not visible in BO. If editing the Default/Home category, you can then see all categories listed after saving.
However not visible when just entering the Category menu in BO. Seems like a Root issue.

2. Products are not migrated at all (this worked in V1.18). Tried both with delete existing, not deleting, force/not force, from file and from direct several times.
Just do not work. After loading about 20% Products it just skips to the initial migration page - also skipping Finalizing Migration. (and cannot press the previous/Next button on the page it skips too either).

3. Customers could only be migrated separately (probably due to the faulty products migrate). 
However it screwed up the customer groups, as the source Reseller and Distributor groups were not created. All customers in these groups were just migrated to Guests/Visitors (despite not even have such in source). So module could not match source and target groups correctly.

So basically do not go very well 😞

10 hours ago, ChillMan said:

Just tried your latest version V1.19 (with connector V2.0.3), but unfortunately it did not work well

1. Categories are not visible in BO. If editing the Default/Home category, you can then see all categories listed after saving.
However not visible when just entering the Category menu in BO. Seems like a Root issue.

2. Products are not migrated at all (this worked in V1.18). Tried both with delete existing, not deleting, force/not force, from file and from direct several times.
Just do not work. After loading about 20% Products it just skips to completed page - also skipping Finalizing Migration. (and cannot press the Next button on completed page too).

3. Customers could only be migrated separately (probably due to the faulty products migrate). 
However it screwed up the customer groups, as the source Reseller and Distributor groups were not created. All customers in these groups were just migrated to Guests/Visitors (despite not even have such in source). So module could not match source and target groups correctly.

So basically do not go very well 😞

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback on our Prestashop Migrator module. Right now, our developer is updating a new version for Prestashop Migrator, and we will try our best to fix all these bugs. 
When the new version is ready, we'll inform you right away.

My best regard.

On 3/27/2020 at 2:14 AM, ets-soft said:

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback on our Prestashop Migrator module. Right now, our developer is updating a new version for Prestashop Migrator, and we will try our best to fix all these bugs. 
When the new version is ready, we'll inform you right away.

My best regard.

Now I tried the latest 1.12 version, but still not much luck!

1. Categories
Now the ID1 and ID2 Root/Home categories have been reversed, so completely messed up all listings.

2. Products was now migrated (79pcs). but had to resume a few times since it stopped at around 90% after ~10min (have 50.000 timeout/inputs).
Products was marked in their default category correctly, but all of them ws not marked visible in any categories.

3. Customers still messed up!. It still do do not auto match groups correctly - would be much better if could just manually select this to avoid all these auto match problems.
Not all customers were transferred now (was not a problem earlier). Some are still sorted into Guest groupd despite not even have any of these in source.

So all in all, nothing was really migrated correctly 😞

Hello, I am testing the free version, I have migrated from a Prestashop 1.6 and loaded it into a Prestashop 1.7.

Everything worked correctly, except for one thing, since all the products come with a -10% discount.

In migration deactivate and delete all discount and catalog rules.

I have all the products on the new website, in Prestashop 1.7, without any active discount rules, but everything comes out with -10%.

Can you tell me how I can correct it and remove -10% from all products.

Thank you.

descuento.jpg

Edited by OliverSA (see edit history)

10 hours ago, OliverSA said:

Hello, I am testing the free version, I have migrated from a Prestashop 1.6 and loaded it into a Prestashop 1.7.

Everything worked correctly, except for one thing, since all the products come with a -10% discount.

In migration deactivate and delete all discount and catalog rules.

I have all the products on the new website, in Prestashop 1.7, without any active discount rules, but everything comes out with -10%.

Can you tell me how I can correct it and remove -10% from all products.

Thank you.

descuento.jpg

Hello,

Thank you so much for downloading and using our Prestashop Migrator module.

Regarding your question, please navigate to Catalog > Discounts > Catalog price rules page on your PrestaShop 1.7 website then delete all discount rules on this page. (https://prnt.sc/ruek4b).

If you have any question related to Prestashop Migrator module, feel free to leave a comment. I'll try to answer you as soon as possible.

My best regard.

8 hours ago, ets-soft said:

Hola,

Muchas gracias por descargar y utilizar nuestro módulo Prestashop Migrator.

Con respecto a su pregunta, vaya a Catálogo> Descuentos> Página de reglas de precios de catálogo en su sitio web PrestaShop 1.7 y luego elimine todas las reglas de descuento en esta página. ( https://prnt.sc/ruek4b ).

Si tiene alguna pregunta relacionada con el módulo Prestashop Migrator, no dude en dejar un comentario. Intentaré responderte lo antes posible.

Mis mejores deseos

We have not activated any discount rules, they are all zero and that is what worries me.
Prestashop 1.7 is newly installed and the sample products come out well, but since we imported the products with their module, they all come out with -10% ...
Even, creating a new product in the normal way, that discount is applied.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Hello,

I have the premium version of this module and is very satisfied. I've used it to update from 1.6 to 1.7 and now to back up my files from my site in production to local.

My today's problem is about the products with attributs with colors or textures. Upon migration, the products with attributs "color" works" well. However the "texture" (eg image) do not migrate. I don't know why and don't know either in which image file I can recover them.

Any idea ?

Thanks for your help.

Sandra

9 hours ago, tintti said:

Hello,

how come I have problem to install the module itself, too big file after unzipping, 3,3 or 2,7 MT and 2 Mt allowed? Is this due to my hosting service or what?

Hello,

Regarding your problem, please contact with your hosting provider and request them to increase the max upload file size parameter. 

If you have any more question, feel free to leave a comment. I'm always ready to help you.

My best regard.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I have tested your free module and I have successfully imported the products, categories and clients, but when importing addresses, the module only imports addresses from Spain and not the rest (our store is translated into 6 languages).

Which may be due?

If we check that it works correctly, we would value the purchase of the paid version, but we are a little afraid of spending the money and that it does not work correctly, given that currently our financial resources are very limited.

Thank you.

Hi!!

I have a problem with your free module. I have a Prestashop 1.4.0.17. I want to migrate to Prestashop 1.7.6, but when I enter to the configuration in the PS1.4. I have this error message

image.png.90ef50141397444ece26adbaa4094b98.png

I am used the AMPPS in the localhost, in Mac computer. 

How can solve this error??

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, LordJota said:

Hi!!

I have a problem with your free module. I have a Prestashop 1.4.0.17. I want to migrate to Prestashop 1.7.6, but when I enter to the configuration in the PS1.4. I have this error message

image.png.90ef50141397444ece26adbaa4094b98.png

I am used the AMPPS in the localhost, in Mac computer. 

How can solve this error??

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Thank you for using our Prestashop Migrator module. Please follow my instruction below to solve your problem:

1. Navigate to modules/ets_pres2presconnector/ets_pres2presconnector.php file -> open it with a text editor

2. Go to line 197 -> replace the old code with this one:

'currentIndex' => ($this->pres_version != 1.4 ? $this->context->link->getAdminLink('AdminModules') : 'index.php?tab=AdminModules&token=' . Tools::getValue('token')) . '&configure=' . $this->name . '&tab_module=' . $this->tab . '&module_name=' . $this->name . '&ajax=1&exportSubmit=1',

3. Save your change.

I hope this will help. If you have anymore question related to our module, feel free to contact me.

My best regard.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2020 at 2:14 AM, Daniela (FORCOBAY) said:

Hi!

I have tested your free module and I have successfully imported the products, categories and clients, but when importing addresses, the module only imports addresses from Spain and not the rest (our store is translated into 6 languages).

Which may be due?

If we check that it works correctly, we would value the purchase of the paid version, but we are a little afraid of spending the money and that it does not work correctly, given that currently our financial resources are very limited.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for downloading and using our Prestashop Migrator.

I hope you could clarify your problem for me: did our module not import customer addresses that come from Spain or it is another problem? As I knew, customer addresses are not translated and they should be imported with other information of customers.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

My best regard.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ets-soft said:

Hello,

Thank you for using our Prestashop Migrator module. Please follow my instruction below to solve your problem:

1. Navigate to modules/ets_pres2presconnector/ets_pres2presconnector.php file -> open it with a text editor

2. Go to line 197 -> replace the old code with this one:

'currentIndex' => ($this->pres_version != 1.4 ? $this->context->link->getAdminLink('AdminModules') : 'index.php?tab=AdminModules&token=' . Tools::getValue('token')) . '&configure=' . $this->name . '&tab_module=' . $this->tab . '&module_name=' . $this->name . '&ajax=1&exportSubmit=1',

3. Save your change.

I hope this will help. If you have anymore question related to our module, feel free to contact me.

My best regard.

Hi!

Thanks for your answer. I changed this line and execute the program, but i received this error in the Apache log. I want to download  file, and i received this error in the Error Log from Apache

[Sat May 02 18:40:26.405139 2020] [:error] [pid 2632] [client ::1:56783] PHP   3. Ets_pres2presconnector->getContent() /Applications/AMPPS/www/ps/ad/tabs/AdminModules.php:222, referer: http://localhost/ps/ad/index.php?tab=AdminModules&configure=ets_pres2presconnector&token=b24e4073d8c1120d3f0239d4ae2d7ee&tab_module=front_office_features&module_name=ets_pres2presconnector

And does not work, i attach a picture

image.png.667e05deb9c575cc4ce99850170cdfcd.png

I want to export the products and I will buy the complete version to export the orders.. but i need work with the free version.

Thanks in advance

Jota 

En 2/5/2020 a las 3:43 AM, ets-soft dijo:

Hola,

Gracias por descargar y usar nuestro Prestashop Migrator.

Espero que pueda aclararme su problema: ¿nuestro módulo no importó direcciones de clientes que provienen de España o es otro problema? Como sabía, las direcciones de los clientes no se traducen y deben importarse con otra información de los clientes.

Espero tener noticias suyas pronto.

Mis mejores deseos

Hi!

The specific problem is that the module begins to import and when it reaches 97% of the import of the Clients, it stays in a loop and does not finish the import.

Once the import is canceled, we check in the new store that it has correctly imported the categories, all the products, all the Clients, but it does not import all the addresses, importing exclusively those corresponding to the default language in both store, which is Spanish, and omitting the rest.

Thank you very much for your excellent module.

Hi @ets-soft

I allow myself to send you this message because currently on the version of Prestashop in 1.6.0.14, I want to migrate to 1.7.x.x.
I followed all the "readme_en" procedure provided with your free module.

When I try to migrate with your free module. But I meet I don’t have a visual, when I’m on step:
1. MIGRATION > Step 2: Select type of data to migrate  and I have an error message (image error attached).

Could you help me
Thank you in advance
PS: sorry for my rusty Englishcapture1.thumb.png.913fe0b532c35e6f4fdf5e2ebdd88174.png

Capture2.thumb.PNG.65366b5a36606faf8b97f08a4535ca75.PNG

13 hours ago, NOS said:

Hi @ets-soft

I allow myself to send you this message because currently on the version of Prestashop in 1.6.0.14, I want to migrate to 1.7.x.x.

When I try to migrate with your free module. But I meet I don’t have a visual, when I’m on step:
1. MIGRATION > Step 2: Select type of data to migrate  and I have an error message (image error attached).

Could you help me
Thank you in advance
PS: sorry for my rusty Englishcapture1.thumb.png.913fe0b532c35e6f4fdf5e2ebdd88174.png

Hello,

From the screenshots, I think you might encounter one of the problems below:

- The zip file (data package which you uploaded) is broken

- Your account doesn't have permission to perform the migration

Please try the Prestashop Connector module attached below to re-export your data package. You can contact us via inbox message to discuss more details about this problem. 

ets_pres2presconnector.zip

My best regard.

15 hours ago, ets-soft said:

Hello,

From the screenshots, I think you might encounter one of the problems below:

- The zip file (data package which you uploaded) is broken

- Your account doesn't have permission to perform the migration

Please try the Prestashop Connector module attached below to re-export your data package. You can contact us via inbox message to discuss more details about this problem. 

ets_pres2presconnector.zip 437.36 kB · 0 downloads

My best regard.

@ets-soft
I thank you for this correction .
I will keep you informed by MP .
a big Thank you 😊

11 hours ago, bgauch said:

Hi

Is it possible to run step 3 for a second time, because the source (old shop) has several changes in products?

Thank you

Hello,

Our module offers you a "History" tab where you can restart a migration you want. It will start at step 2 "Data to migrate" and you can select which type of data you want to import.

My best regard.

Hello @ets-soft

We're trying to migrate all shop-data and customers to a new URL with the updated PrestaShop 1.7. Installed the connector on the old shop, as well as the migrator on the new shop. 

Direct migration didn't work, I'll have to look into all the connection related timeouts. So I tried to download the full shop data, but it just stands still at 18.2%.. There is no error, it just dosn't move on. I've waited for about 3hours, but it stayed at 18.2%..

We have around 1500 customers, but only 150 or so products and not so many categories, the old shop uses PrestaShop 1.6.1.13, the new one 1.7.6.4

If you have any input about what to do, it would be really appreciated!

Thanks so much and best regards

Hello,

I am running two projects in different versions.

Version 1.7.6.5
Now I have an issue of FOs and pricing. The main shop is visible but the shop 2 not visibile - only totally white page. Shop 2 is nearly ok in BO, everything is activated.
The prices are only without tax, altough the tax rules are active and shown in product parameteres. But in the same time there is no currency connected (localisation) to shop 2.
Can´t add it, EUR. due to be already in use, a bit confusing...

(1.7.0.3)
In the other project I have all products doubled lines, how to remove

Screenshot_2020-05-20 Localization • Promotuote.png

Screenshot_2020-05-20 Products • promotus.png

• 1 month later...

Hola, estoy tratando de migrar los productos y clientes de un Prestashop 1.6.1 a 1.7.6.5 con el módulo gratuito, pero siempre se detiene en un porcentaje y no avanza, sin importar cuánto tiempo lo deje. ¿Que puedo hacer? Gracias. 

image.png.d65257c9b580d717fd0101017e21204d.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

thanks for this great migration tool, most people succeeded and the support is great. So I am trying it for a different reason: I don't need to upgrade to a newer version, I need to create a duplicate site to test importing new products. The source site is PS 1.6.1.5 a the destination site created by Softaculous is 1.6.1.24.

The e-commerce has 466 categories and over 21K products. The source site runs a VPS, the destination is just a shared hosting, in 8 hours it has completed about 40% of the process .

The free version seems to work nicely, 5 stars for the user interface with many explanations and clear instructions. It is even translated in Italian!

Here are my questions:
1) after the first data migration with all the products, is it possible to select from the source site and duplicate just new products?
2) there is any free/low cost tool to keep products updated between site?

Thanks

Navid

free-migration.thumb.JPG.754c728f0e5b00c3d62ffa979770539b.JPG

18 hours ago, Impatient said:

Hi,

thanks for this great migration tool, most people succeeded and the support is great. So I am trying it for a different reason: I don't need to upgrade to a newer version, I need to create a duplicate site to test importing new products. The source site is PS 1.6.1.5 a the destination site created by Softaculous is 1.6.1.24.

The e-commerce has 466 categories and over 21K products. The source site runs a VPS, the destination is just a shared hosting, in 8 hours it has completed about 40% of the process .

The free version seems to work nicely, 5 stars for the user interface with many explanations and clear instructions. It is even translated in Italian!

Here are my questions:
1) after the first data migration with all the products, is it possible to select from the source site and duplicate just new products?
2) there is any free/low cost tool to keep products updated between site?

Thanks

Navid

free-migration.thumb.JPG.754c728f0e5b00c3d62ffa979770539b.JPG

Hello,

Thank you for downloading our module. It's good to hear that you had a nice experience while using our module.

Unfortunately, our module hasn't support product synchronizing feature. You will need to import the whole product data into your new site.

My best regard.

15 hours ago, Impatient said:

OK, I'll start with this migration.

Unfortunately the last 20% of 21K images is transferring only 1/2 items per second.
Now it's never ending 😞

Any suggestion to increase the speed?

Hello,

If you find migrating product images takes too much time, you may copy the /img/p folder from the old site to the new site.

My best regard.

15 hours ago, Impatient said:

OK, I'll start with this migration.

Unfortunately the last 20% of 21K images is transferring only 1/2 items per second.
Now it's never ending 😞

Any suggestion to increase the speed?

Hello,

If you find migrating product images takes too much time, you may copy the /img/p folder from the old site to the new site.

My best regard.

Thanks for the suggestion.

What is the best tools to transfer around 100GB of images from domain A to domain B?
I don't think it be done with the free FileZilla, any other tool?

Actually I stopped the migration process the second day and all images look to be there. If there are missing images then I know the reason.

14 hours ago, Impatient said:

Thanks for the suggestion.

What is the best tools to transfer around 100GB of images from domain A to domain B?
I don't think it be done with the free FileZilla, any other tool?

Actually I stopped the migration process the second day and all images look to be there. If there are missing images then I know the reason.

Hello,

You should contact your host provider and ask they to compress all your images into a zip file, then transfer this zip file to the new domain and unzip it. Other FTP transfer tools don't work well with large size data.

My best regard.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2020 at 1:28 PM, NOS said:

Hi @ets-soft

Could you help me
Thank you in advance

Hi  @ets-soft
I come back to you following the purchase of the module from addon.prestashop.
I also created a ticket but having no return, I allow myself to write on the community forum hoping that will be seen faster.

Currently in version of PS 1.6.0.14. wants to migrate to 1.7.6.x

I have exactly the same problem as for the free version (see the QUOTE of the post in example)

Do you have a solution?
Waiting for your return

Best regard

Hello, 

We need to migrate all data of a big ecommerce from Prestashop 1.6.1.4 to 1.7.6.7, we decided to give your plugin a go. Our test servers are all configured according to your announced specifications, php version extensions and configurations all ok. We started testing the free versions 2.1.4 yesterday on 2 test subjects on 2 different servers. We decided to go with the export data file on source and import on target, the data export on source website runned ok  however no matter what server or settings the import data on both targets (fresh installs of prestashop 1.7.6.7) always gets stuck on Loading data at 99% (one of the tries left on overnight), nothing on server logs only the console error in attachment. Can you please advise on this, If succeeded we will buy your plugin..

error-snapshot.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 5:47 AM, VoytechG said:

Hello, I've tried to migrate my data from Presta 1.6 to 1.7 but it stops at categories at 1% then gives an error. I have already changed parameters "max_execution_time should 3600 or more memory_limit should be 512M or more max_input_vars" should be 12000 or more on my server. What else could I do?

image.thumb.png.d251a2be04647499b50cf1c9a4de3996.png

image.thumb.png.fd0b3e9ea06423c581de9d6b4cd238b6.png

image.thumb.png.b27bb2f7a8b3088e69782bda52c59415.png

OK I resolved my problem by installing the newest version of connector at source website.

Can you kindly confirm where is the newest version as am having the same problem of 1% ?

13 hours ago, ets-soft said:

Hello,

The newest version has been uploaded on the first post of this topic, please scroll down and find our latest release of PrestaShop Migrator module.

My best regard.

Thank you much. That version is what was used to migrate but has the 1% error, can you check the connector file download in that package whenever free. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 7:56 PM, peroxido said:

Hello, 

We need to migrate all data of a big ecommerce from Prestashop 1.6.1.4 to 1.7.6.7, we decided to give your plugin a go. Our test servers are all configured according to your announced specifications, php version extensions and configurations all ok. We started testing the free versions 2.1.4 yesterday on 2 test subjects on 2 different servers. We decided to go with the export data file on source and import on target, the data export on source website runned ok  however no matter what server or settings the import data on both targets (fresh installs of prestashop 1.7.6.7) always gets stuck on Loading data at 99% (one of the tries left on overnight), nothing on server logs only the console error in attachment. Can you please advise on this, If succeeded we will buy your plugin..

error-snapshot.jpg

The same problem.

Could you resolt it??

1 minute ago, [email protected] said:

The same problem.

Could you resolt it??

Hi, we are still testing but in our case the installs of prestashop 1.7.6.7  where made thru the cpanel Softaculous Apps Installer, and after we deleted this installs and made new manual fresh ones it seems to have solved the issue, we are now able to upload and import data without any issues, so i guess something with the permissions on folders or files when installing with softaculous... 

Well I have managed to import the data by downloading the data file and uploading the .zip to a domain (the same as the import). Direct import didn't work for me and import from local file didn't work either.

Now a question arises:

My problem is that I have imported the data from a copy, but the original web is in production, so there are still user and order records, and that is why I do not want to import all the data again, but from a given point.

It is possible to import user and address data from id? (Or some other method as can be done with orders)

4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Well I have managed to import the data by downloading the data file and uploading the .zip to a domain (the same as the import). Direct import didn't work for me and import from local file didn't work either.

Now a question arises:

My problem is that I have imported the data from a copy, but the original web is in production, so there are still user and order records, and that is why I do not want to import all the data again, but from a given point.

It is possible to import user and address data from id? (Or some other method as can be done with orders)

Hello,

Thank you for using our Prestashop Migrator free module. 

In the current free version, we haven't support the importing selected user and address data from ID feature. But you can export the orders from a specific time range by using Prestashop Connector module (it already included in Prestashop Migrator module package), and import these exported orders into your destination website.

My best regard.

11 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Hello,

Thanks for answering,

My question is if you can import clients and addresses by time period or by id in the paid version?

Hello,

If you're using the premium version of Prestashop Migrator module, there are 2 solutions:

1. Import all clients and addresses data into the destination website, then manually delete any duplicate or unnecessary data

2. We can help you to import a specific data range as you required. Please contact our support staff via PrestaShop Addons Marketplace and we will provide the customer support service for you.

My best regard.

Hello ETS-Soft!

Let me know, please, how I can fully uninstall module "Prestashop Migrator Free Version"?

I would like fully uninstall all old versions and made fresh install of last version - 2.1.4.

At the moment I have two folders :

ets_pres2pres

ets_pres2pres_free
I ask this because after upgrade old v.1.1.8 to v.2.1.4 I got double strings in the main page of module:

To read more details and download the premium version of Prestashop Migrator, please click here

Prestashop Migrator Free version

Upgrade Prestashop 1.6, 1.5 or 1.4 to Prestashop 1.7 in a few clicks

Migration Migrate old versions of Prestashop to Prestashop 1.7 (latest version)

History A detail list of all past migrations, allow you to resume or restart migration

Clean-up Clear migration history to release server disk space

Help Quick guide to migrate your site to Prestashop 1.7

To read more details and download the premium version of Prestashop Migrator, please click here

History A detail list of all past migrations, allow you to resume or restart migration

Can I simply remove these derictories (ets_pres2pres, ets_pres2pres_free) and after install anew last version?

Thank you an advice .

17 hours ago, sassbar said:

Hello ETS-Soft!

Let me know, please, how I can fully uninstall module "Prestashop Migrator Free Version"?

I would like fully uninstall all old versions and made fresh install of last version - 2.1.4.

At the moment I have two folders :

ets_pres2pres

ets_pres2pres_free
I ask this because after upgrade old v.1.1.8 to v.2.1.4 I got double strings in the main page of module:

Can I simply remove these derictories (ets_pres2pres, ets_pres2pres_free) and after install anew last version?

Thank you an advice .

Hello,

Yes, you can delete the ets_pres2pres and ets_pres2pres_free directories and then install the latest version of Prestashop Migrator free module.

My best regard.

• 2 months later...

Hola, al instalar el modulo tengo la pagina en diferentes idiomas y no hay manera de poder cambiarlo. he instalado varias versiones del módulo pero no corrige el error. He intentado instalar la ultima versión del modulo pero en prestashop me indica que no es valido. La versión mas reciente que he podido instalar ha sido la 1.1.5. Como podría instalar la ultima versión del modulo ?

Gracias

13 hours ago, Cristina2161 said:

Hola, al instalar el modulo tengo la pagina en diferentes idiomas y no hay manera de poder cambiarlo. he instalado varias versiones del módulo pero no corrige el error. He intentado instalar la ultima versión del modulo pero en prestashop me indica que no es valido. La versión mas reciente que he podido instalar ha sido la 1.1.5. Como podría instalar la ultima versión del modulo ?

Gracias

Hello,

Thank you for using our Prestashop Migrator free module. We're really sorry about the problem you encountered while using our module.

To help us understand your problem better, could you please turn on the "Debug mode" of your website, install the latest version of Prestashop Migrator free (v2.1.4), and take a screenshot of any error notifications that appears?  

My best regard.

=========================

Hola,

Gracias por utilizar nuestro módulo gratuito Prestashop Migrator. Lamentamos mucho el problema que encontró al usar nuestro módulo.

Para ayudarnos a comprender mejor su problema, ¿podría activar el "modo de depuración" de su sitio web, instalar la última versión de Prestashop Migrator gratis (v2.1.4) y tomar una captura de pantalla de cualquier notificación de error que aparezca?

Espero tener noticias tuyas pronto.

Mi mejor saludo.

6 hours ago, ets-soft said:

Hello,

Thank you for using our Prestashop Migrator free module. We're really sorry about the problem you encountered while using our module.

To help us understand your problem better, could you please turn on the "Debug mode" of your website, install the latest version of Prestashop Migrator free (v2.1.4), and take a screenshot of any error notifications that appears?  

My best regard.

=========================

Hola,

Gracias por utilizar nuestro módulo gratuito Prestashop Migrator. Lamentamos mucho el problema que encontró al usar nuestro módulo.

Para ayudarnos a comprender mejor su problema, ¿podría activar el "modo de depuración" de su sitio web, instalar la última versión de Prestashop Migrator gratis (v2.1.4) y tomar una captura de pantalla de cualquier notificación de error que aparezca?

Espero tener noticias tuyas pronto.

Mi mejor saludo.

Hola este es el error.

Sin título.png

17 hours ago, Cristina2161 said:

Hola este es el error.

Sin título.png

Hello,

It seems like our current version of Prestashop Migrator free is not compatible with the latest PrestaShop version (1.7.7.1). Our developer will try to fix the compatible problem on the next release. You can try using our module on an older PrestaShop 1.7 version (v1.7.7.0 or older).  

My best regard.

===========================

Hola,

Parece que nuestra versión actual de Prestashop Migrator gratuita no es compatible con la última versión de PrestaShop (1.7.7.1). Nuestro desarrollador intentará solucionar el problema de compatibilidad en la próxima versión. Puede intentar usar nuestro módulo en una versión anterior de PrestaShop 1.7 (v1.7.7.0 o anterior).

Mi mejor saludo.

• 1 month later...