READ MORE button does not work

Hello, our ink READ MORE from the Blog page does not work: BLOG LINK , we just took over the site, so not so familiar yet with the backoffice etc. But can´t find out, if it is a bug or there is a problem in the backoffice. However, when coming from the Home page and scrolling down

we do get to the article Blog article

Thank you for help!

• 4 months later...
On 16/5/2018 at 9:05 PM, DVB said:

Hello, our ink READ MORE from the Blog page does not work: BLOG LINK , we just took over the site, so not so familiar yet with the backoffice etc. But can´t find out, if it is a bug or there is a problem in the backoffice. However, when coming from the Home page and scrolling down

we do get to the article Blog article

Thank you for help!

hi same problem here....how did you solve it? Thanks!

Hi, never did get resolved. It probably comes from a theme. You should contact the owner of the theme. Someone I know got it resolved fast. Our theme owner refused to do anything telling us that we never bought the theme (which is wrong), anyway it has been long and we are very disappointed with Prestashop. I had bought a 245€ service from Prestashop, so finally we had to buy a new theme and Prestashop is changing this for us for this money. But I am actually a bit scared since they will not do any configuration etc. So I hope it will not be too complicated since it has been a few months now that our site does not work properly.  I have discovered that to use Prestashop you need to be good in web developing (which we are not) or have someone who resolves these problems for you (which we don´t :-)).  I hope that you get your problem solved, contact the theme owner! Keep us updated! Have a nice weekend!

Edited by DVB (see edit history)