Limit shipping method to country

HAIRWEBSHOP

Hello,

We decided to upgrade to Prestashop 1.7 and I'm meticulously  preparing our new Prestashop.

It seems that there is no way to limit the shipping method to a country. Of course, customers blindly choose the cheapest method, which does not contain the right shipping costs for the destination. Therefore my question is as followed:

Is there a way to limit shipping method to country?

Of course, I can create a new zone and go through that hassle for every country, but adding a country to a list of continents does not seem right.

49 minutes ago, HAIRWEBSHOP said:

Hello,

We decided to upgrade to Prestashop 1.7 and I'm meticulously  preparing our new Prestashop.

It seems that there is no way to limit the shipping method to a country. Of course, customers blindly choose the cheapest method, which does not contain the right shipping costs for the destination. Therefore my question is as followed:

Is there a way to limit shipping method to country?

Of course, I can create a new zone and go through that hassle for every country, but adding a country to a list of continents does not seem right.

You have to define zones and enable each shipping for its zones.

Hello joseantgv, and thank you kindly for your reply.

Like i wrote in my previous post, I already know that this is possible by adding a country as a zone, but it quite the  hassle to do this for every country. Adding a country to a list of continents just does not seem right.