Multistore with multiple domainnames?

You just need to point all domains to the same hosting where prestashop is. Of course you need to be able to add them to the hosting space (probably expensive, depends on the hosting)
Once it's done, you can set those urls as virtual urls for the sub-stores

On 5/16/2018 at 1:19 PM, NemoPS said:

You just need to point all domains to the same hosting where prestashop is. Of course you need to be able to add them to the hosting space (probably expensive, depends on the hosting)
Once it's done, you can set those urls as virtual urls for the sub-stores

On 5/17/2018 at 10:58 PM, El Patron said:

to point additional domains too your MultiShop: for plesk you alias additional domain to main domain, cpanel = park (on new versions it's also alias) to main domain.

I only have DNS and .htaccess, but the DNS doesn't work (CNAME) and .htaccess doesn't preserve the URL name.

Could it be my webhosting that limits this? I can't CNAME another domain of mine to it either.. just doesn't work. Even without multistore, it just says there's no site there.

On 5/21/2018 at 5:10 AM, julianflapper said:

I only have DNS and .htaccess, but the DNS doesn't work (CNAME) and .htaccess doesn't preserve the URL name.

Could it be my webhosting that limits this? I can't CNAME another domain of mine to it either.. just doesn't work. Even without multistore, it just says there's no site there.

contact your hosting company,  I'm assuming you don't have cpanel/plesk for hosting interface.  they possibly can help you configure your additonal domains to work for you....