How to solve Error 500 when trying to access back office of recently downloaded and installed prestashop 1.7?

I cannot access back office of prestashop after installing. I already deleted install folder and renamed admin folder to briodmin-18. What can I do to resolve this issue.

[Mon May 14 15:01:57.050727 2018] [php7:error] [pid 7024:tid 1880] [client ::1:60174] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException: Compile Error: Declaration of AdminDashboardControllerCore::setMedia() must be compatible with AdminControllerCore::setMedia($isNewTheme = false) in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\prestashop\\controllers\\admin\\AdminDashboardController.php:539\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n\nNext LogicException: Request stack is empty in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\prestashop\\app\\bootstrap.php.cache:3231\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\HttpKernel->terminateWithException(Object(Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException))\n#1 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\prestashop\\vendor\\symfony\\symfony\\src\\Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\ErrorHandler.php(606): call_user_func(Array, Object(Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException))\n#2 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\prestashop\\vendor\\symfony\\symfony\\src\\Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\ErrorHandler.php(668): Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\ErrorHandler->handleException(Object(Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException), Array)\n#3 [internal function]: S in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\prestashop\\app\\bootstrap.php.cache on line 3231, referer: http://localhost/prestashop/install/index.php

PrestaShop Installation Assistant - User.pdf

localhost error 500.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...