PrestaShop Free GDPR compliance [RGPD 2016/679]

13 hours ago, ariom said:

PS version?

Thirty Bees 1.0.4 :P 
= PS 1.6.somtehing

Someone else already found the problem, even though I haven't applied a solution yet.

The issue comes from the TM Header Account Module where you can also create an account.
So there are currently two checkboxes with the same ID on the same page. When you click one, the other one gets checked, even though it's "hidden" via CSS.

Now I probably need a way to give each checkbox a new ID depending on the hook.

Thanks @datakick if he is also active over here :) 

On 6/10/2018 at 9:49 PM, prcwest said:

hello

i get 501 error after installing the module. any help and or advice would be great

best regards

module account.PNG

module.PNG

Same case here prcwest...Apparently the module is for PS 1.6.x only, you re using 1.7.x probably. Arteinfo, do you plan a 1.7.x release, as well?

Thanks

2 hours ago, xtree said:

Same case here prcwest...Apparently the module is for PS 1.6.x only, you re using 1.7.x probably. Arteinfo, do you plan a 1.7.x release, as well?

Thanks

i suggest everybody before installing the module (not only this) to take the time to read through the whole tread so to not ask always the same question :) this module is NOT for 1.7.x

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/811046-prestashop-free-gdpr-compliance-rgpd-2016679/?do=findComment&comment=2872924

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/811046-prestashop-free-gdpr-compliance-rgpd-2016679/?do=findComment&comment=2880094

Edited by ariom (see edit history)
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, ariom said:

i suggest everybody before installing the module (not only this) to take the time to read through the whole tread so to not ask always the same question :) this module is NOT for 1.7.x

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/811046-prestashop-free-gdpr-compliance-rgpd-2016679/?do=findComment&comment=2872924

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/811046-prestashop-free-gdpr-compliance-rgpd-2016679/?do=findComment&comment=2880094

Thanks ariom. I wasnt aware there is a free module for 1.7.x.

On 27/5/2018 at 12:36 PM, ariom dice:

again many thanks to @arteinfo for this specially usefull module ...

if somebody for some reason need a checkbox also for the minimum 16 years age and the chance to also show the checkboxes on the newsletter block, it is very easy to achieve with simple tpl modification and overriding the module artfreegdpr.php file
1 - create a folder named artfreegdpr in override/module/
2 - copy inside the artfreegdpr.php file here down attached
3 - open your theme module folder and go to blocknewsletter, open blocknewsletter.tpl and place this code where you want to show your gdpr checkboxes (must be inserted always inside a <form>  .... </form>tags to work with validation)

{hook h='displayBlocknewsletter'  moduleName='artfreegdpr'}

4 - create a folder named artfreegdpr in themes/your_theme/module/artfreegdpr/views/templates/hook/ (need to create this folders)
5 - copy inside it the gdprCheckbox.tpl file attached here down
6 - Now you need to reset the module artfreegdpr to install the new hook displayBlocknewsletter or hook it manually in BO > Modules > Positions, delete the file class_index.php in your root cache folder and it's done, you can adjust css and translation as for your need ...

artfreegdpr.php

gdprCheckbox.tpl

artfreegdpr-admin-mod.jpg

gdpr-newsletter.jpg.e4c29823c9349170594388361a184d47.jpg

@ariom

I made as you explained here up but I've got an issue, the text associated to 16age checkbox doesn't appear, even if I compiled it.

Here is a screenshot

Testo-age16-mancante.JPG.9bfb19333066558bb36b89929ea107d2.JPG

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Barbara

1 hour ago, fonderiapassarelli said:

@ariom

I made as you explained here up but I've got an issue, the text associated to 16age checkbox doesn't appear, even if I compiled it.

Here is a screenshot

Testo-age16-mancante.JPG.9bfb19333066558bb36b89929ea107d2.JPG

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Barbara

Ciao barbara,
i made a test to register on your site and everythings is there (see screnshoot), so i think you solve it, right?

min-age-text.jpg

11 hours ago, fonderiapassarelli said:

Oh! Beautiful!

Cause if I enter in my account to update my personal data, I don't see the second line, as I posted to you.

Strange thing! :D:D 

.... GRAZIE Barbara, i found a typo error on artfreegdpr.php ....
i wrote 'FREEGDPR_ART_LABEL' instead of  FREEGDPR_AGE_LABEL 
On my post i've deleted the wrong one and uploaded the correct one to insert on your override/modules/artfreegdpr folder  ... but i attach it here down too... thank's for reporting!

artfreegdpr.php

Edited by ariom (see edit history)

14 ore fa, ariom dice:

.... GRAZIE Barbara, i found a typo error on artfreegdpr.php ....
i wrote 'FREEGDPR_ART_LABEL' instead of  FREEGDPR_AGE_LABEL 
On my post i've deleted the wrong one and uploaded the correct one to insert on your override/modules/artfreegdpr folder  ... but i attach it here down too... thank's for reporting!

artfreegdpr.php

Thanks for the correction, ariom.

I've also found another couple of errors in the same file, when I downloaded it some days ago:

- In the section "public function uninstall" there is a FFREEGDPR word with double F

- in the ending row there's a "gfprcontact.tpl" word, with "f" instead of "d"

I think they could be corrected. I just did it in my downloaded copy and now I will update it with your correction.

Thank you again.

Barbara

@Barbara,

4 minutes ago, fonderiapassarelli said:

- In the section "public function uninstall" there is a FFREEGDPR word with double F

...corrected ...

8 minutes ago, fonderiapassarelli said:

- in the ending row there's a "gfprcontact.tpl" word, with "f" instead of "d"

this is not an error ... if you check the filename inside views/templates/hook you'll see that is  gfprcontact.tpl :) ... if you change this it will not show on contact form even if checked in module's configuration ....
Anyway ...thanks again, i'm going to upload again the updated artfreegdpr.php on my post right now

• Like 1

On 14/6/2018 at 9:54 AM, xtree said:

Thanks

For PS 1.7 use Official GDPR compliance by PrestaShop is free for 1.7 version,

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/5/2018 at 10:14 PM, jechka said:

Thank you very mutch for this free module. I have downlowd  ver. 1.0.7 (22/05/2018). But in customor profile i cant see the buttons GET MY DATA TO PDF / TO CSV. 

Hi. Thx for this great plugin.

Same problem here. I can´t see the GET MY DATA TO PDF and GET MY DATA TO CSV

I am using PRESTASHOP 1.6.0.14.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Edited by dnbpiti (see edit history)

13 hours ago, dnbpiti said:

Hi. Thx for this great plugin.

Same problem here. I can´t see the GET MY DATA TO PDF and GET MY DATA TO CSV

I am using PRESTASHOP 1.6.0.14.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

see @datakick answer here

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/811046-prestashop-free-gdpr-compliance-rgpd-2016679/?do=findComment&comment=2875544

I have Prestashop 1.6.1. 20 and this module (wer. 1.0.7), and at me in the contact form no agreement appears (at least I am marking) and this panel doesn't have buttons to CSV and PDF (it doesn't walk for their action)

And - how I am doing the shopping as the Guest - it even though the Agreement is requires (required field) still without marking her I am purchasing

Edited by feronek (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Thanks for uppload. 
I have one problem.
When i check first checkbox but secound stay uncheck we will see nice small information. "This check is required"

But when i check seound checkbox but first stay uncheck we will see ugly red error with same information "you can't create account because ...." 
How change this Red Error to nice small information?

Sory for my english :)
GDPR.thumb.png.f5427b727da80061e49ae3c13d110b87.png

• 1 month later...

Hello,
I installed the module grpd, and I configured it, it's great ! thanks! 

but ....  I have a problem on the page access to your personal data of the customer account. I put in the configuration URL contact page a url cms pagename for the link "contact us by clicking here". I tried with the simplified url and the full URL. Result : the page is not displayed (error 404), because the address bar is like this: monsite.com//module/artfreegdpr/gdprinfo and the short url or the full url appears after; so I have : monsite.com/module/artfreegdpr/gdprinfo/content/13-pagename instead of monsite.com/content/13-pagename

Can you help me please !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

PS 1.6.x and One Page Checkout

At the moment the user can register account even if the privacy box not checked. No error message.

On the module configuration "Chiedi il consenso?"  is set to YES.

Thank you

1 hour ago, mmsh said:

Hello, 

PS 1.6.x and One Page Checkout

At the moment the user can register account even if the privacy box not checked. No error message.

On the module configuration "Chiedi il consenso?"  is set to YES.

Thank you

I had to override the AuthController.php for protected function processSubmitAccount()...

and...

if (Tools::getValue('freegdpr-consent') != 1)
   $this->errors[] = Tools::displayError('Please select the checkbox for Privacy Policy and accept');

Please, can you explain why this behavior? Why the HTML forms and inputs as required don't work as expected on OPC ? Maybe because of the javascript method? Is there a kind of conflict?

Thanks

On 22.10.2018 at 11:43 PM, mmsh said:

I had to override the AuthController.php for protected function processSubmitAccount()...

and...

$this->errors[] = Tools::displayError('Please select the checkbox for Privacy Policy and accept');

Please, can you explain why this behavior? Why the HTML forms and inputs as required don't work as expected on OPC ? Maybe because of the javascript method? Is there a kind of conflict?

Thanks

What does "protected function processSubmitAccount()..." mean? Does anyone know how to make this checkbox mandatory? Otherwise the module is pretty useless as in terms of GDPR you have to have customer's consent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

could you take a look at the module?
for example for the new user should be in the first layer

It should also be in the first layer of the newsletter since it is a field that collects data.

its module is good, but I think details are missing, please take a look at this module, I think that of all the ones I've tested is the one that best fits the law

https://addons.prestashop.com/es/marco-legal-ley-europea/8123-cumplimiento-ley-de-proteccion-de-datos-rgpd.html 

It has a weakness and is that it does not fit the third-party checkout

his is very close to being in perfection

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, TCHOUPI said:

Hi@ rb10 this module is not for version 1.7

thanks for your reply, there is another free GDPR module for  ps 1.7.x ?

• 2 months later...

Thanks you for your module,

I have a little issue with it, when a registered user click on the "manage personal data" button into "My account" page the module just reload "My account"  page and it doesn't open "../module/artfreegdpr/gdprinfo"

But no error appears.

My P.S. is 1.6.1.12

Thanks

Edited by Josele Hernández (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
On 10/22/2018 at 11:43 PM, mmsh said:

and...

Thanks

The check box isn't required. Why??? How to do so that is???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

In Prestashop 1.6, when I add the text "Ho letto l'informativa" inside the field "Consent Text", the module automatically edit this text in "Ho letto l\'informativa..." which is wrong of course. 

How could be solved this issue?

• 1 month later...

Hi all ...

I got PS 1.7 and I need to know how to get the section, in the customer details page, with the possibility to manage their data like the module of this post made for 1.6 (see attach). 
Anyone has suggestions

1_compressedqnc1i7VuBuFmo_800x800.jpg