Arteinfo

PrestaShop Free GDPR compliance [RGPD 2016/679]

3 hours ago, hakeryk2 said:

By the way - where I can find official 1.6 GDPR module?

hi there is nothing special with the official module...! This module does the job

Edited by Soyons zen

Could this be used for a live website?

4 hours ago, Soyons zen said:

hi there is nothing special with the official module...! This module does the job

What do you mean? What does the official module do?

Edited by antoniopuglisidbcz10

1 hour ago, antoniopuglisidbcz10 said:

Could this be used for a live website?

What do you mean? What does the official module do?

Hello, the module does the same thing as an official module has 29.90 euros or more... :)

Edited by Soyons zen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Soyons zen said:

Hello, the module does the same thing as an official module has 29.90 euros or more... :)

last time I checked it costed something like 79€

2 hours ago, antoniopuglisidbcz10 said:

last time I checked it costed something like 79€

I think it's too expensive for what it is..

Le 14/05/2018 à 3:39 PM, Arteinfo a dit :

Ideal for catalogues made in PrestaShop where sale or small ecommerce is not enabled.

Hello,

Do you mean your module is not for sale ? only catalog mode ?

Edited by P i l o u
  • Like 1

On 16/5/2018 at 7:11 AM, P i l o u said:

Hello,

Do you mean your module is not for sale ? only catalog mode ?

The new 1.0.4 version can also be used in a normal ecommerce
It will be sufficient to manually follow the requests for exporting or deleting personal data.
For consent registration, consider the user registration date or the order date for guests.

• Thanks 1

On 14/05/2018 at 2:39 PM, Arteinfo said:

Idéal pour les catalogues réalisés dans PrestaShop où la vente ou le petit commerce électronique n'est pas activé. Le module insère des informations sur la page de gestion des utilisateurs du client pour demander l'accès aux données personnelles à corriger et à supprimer. Le module de conformité GDPR officiel de PrestaShop pour la version 1.6 est payant, nous avons donc créé un module simple qui peut être utilisé lorsque les demandes d'accès aux données personnelles et de suppression sont rares, et où la suppression des données ne nécessite pas d'attention particulière. versions et catalogues réalisés dans prestashop.

Nouvelle version 1.0.4 (18/05/2018) - ajout de la demande de consentement à l'inscription de l'utilisateur et aux commandes des invités

Téléchargez le module gratuit  https://goo.gl/YLj6Qa

read-gdpr.jpg

account.jpg

Hello, Thank you for this new version..

• Thanks 1

Not all heroes wear capes. Thank you for saving me lots of time :).

• Like 3

Unfortunately, this module is not suitable for all cases. There are shops where more consents are required. Consent is not the only obligation in GDPR.

Anyway, it's great to have a free module.

• Like 1

Dowbload ver. 1.0.7 (22/05/2018):  artfreegdpr1.0.7.zip

• Ability to disable the consent to the privacy policy for the guest account (Guest Checkout);
  • Possibility of disabling the consent to the privacy policy for orders and user registration;
  • Possibility to activate consent for the contact form;

news-gdpr.thumb.jpg.96379c869b898db647d0b8301f683c9e.jpg

• Like 1

Hello.
Is there a chance that it will work in version 1.5?

Best

• Like 1

Em 14/05/2018 em 2:39 PM, Arteinfo disse:

Ideal para catálogos feitos no PrestaShop onde não está ativado. O módulo insere informações na página de gerenciamento pessoal do cliente para solicitar que o acesso aos dados pessoais seja corrigido e excluído. O Módulo de Conformidade Oficial GDPR da PrestaShop para a versão 1.6 é um pagamento, por isso criamos um módulo simples que pode ser usado versões e catálogos feitos em prestashop.

Nova versão 1.0.4 (18/05/2018) - consentimento de adição

Módulo livre de download:  artfreegdpr1.0.4.zip

Dowbload ver. 1.0.7 (22/05/2018):   artfreegdpr1.0.7.zip

• Guest Checkout (check-out dos hóspedes);
  • Possibilidade de desabilitar o consentimento para a política de privacidade;
  • Possibilidade de ativar o consentimento para o formulário de contato;

leia-gdpr.jpg

account.jpg

artfreegdpr1.0.4.zip 

Congratulations and thank you for this free module.
I installed the module and it works successfully. But I think it's not completely in line with the new GRPD rules, because it does not allow the customer to remove their own data. Any ideas on this?
Thank you.

I installed the module and it works successfully. But I think it's not completely in line with the new GRPD rules, because it does not allow the customer to remove their own data. Any ideas on this?
Thank you.

8 hours ago, wellcardoso said:

Thank you.

The GDPR does not prescribe how the user can delete his data, nor does he state that it should be automatic and independent.
As they did for the official prestashop module, I also preferred manual action.
The cancellation of the user can not be done before closing all the orders.

And even before having saved and issued the invoices and complied with tax obligations.

image.thumb.png.bd1d2d3d05762c3e8e35136fe34d4de8.png

• Like 2

Very nice! Thank you!

Maybe you can consider to split up the "Possibility of disabling the consent to the privacy policy for orders and user registration", so can choose independently to enable it on the registration page, the Personal Information page in "My Account", but not on the Order page.  

On the order page customers already have to accept terms, which can also contain Privacy information, so this way no need to also get double concent on order page.

1 minute ago, kmorgen said:

Very nice! Thank you!

Maybe you can consider to split up the "Possibility of disabling the consent to the privacy policy for orders and user registration", so can choose independently to enable it on the registration page, the Personal Information page in "My Account", but not on the Order page.  

On the order page customers already have to accept terms, which can also contain Privacy information, so this way no need to also get double concent on order page.

Thank You!
At the same time you can disable for the guest account, after which we will see the disabling for the already registered user.

image.png.b9c28814534b759608b653757776eadf.png

As far as I see, if enable "Ask for Concent", it will be both on the create an account (register/authentification page,), the "My Account" Personal information page  and also on the Order page (not using Guest checkout).

So seems not possible to remove the checkbox from the OPC Order Page only, but still keep the other places?! 

Since customers already have to accept terms on the OPC page (during creating account, not guest checkout), then no need to also have the consent checkbox here too, since this becomes 2 times consent.

Edited by kmorgen
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Golemtech said:

and what about version 1.7?

1.7 has free official version.

The users of older versions were intentionaly left out.

thanks, didn't find it... 

For PrestaShop 1.7, available directly in your Back Office, in the Modules tab, typing GDPR in the search bar. 

Thank you ArteInfo so much for this module which works perfectly well for my PS 1.6.1.17.

On 22/05/2018 at 4:06 PM, foit125 said:

Hello.

Best

Yes please, please Arteinfo, can you adapt your awesome module to work with PS 1.5 ?

12 hours ago, toplakd said:

1.7 has free official version.

The users of older versions were intentionaly left out.

Hi The module is already integrated for version 1.7 free

The module looks OK but I don't see confirmation of approval on order page, can some one post screen of where it should be located (or in witch tpl order file?).
I'm sending Polish translation

pl.php

Am 22.5.2018 um 4:06 PM schrieb foit125:

Hello.

Best

Yep! :)

The main problem is that PS 1.5 does not support the switch command, which is used for the config page in BO. I made some modifications and slight improvements (for text input). I really hope the developers won't mind.

artfreegdpr_PS15.zip

(Free release for PrestaShop 1.5)

I've attached the Italian version fixed

Anyway GDPR tell that user can ask the anonymization fo it sensible data, that not means to delete the record and all related records but simply overwrite name, surname, email adress etc with placeolder

it.rar

• Thanks 1

I can not find the version for 1.5 in the modules. I was automatically and manually install. How to find it?

Are you considering some module updates?

If so, could you please consider to divide the "ask for consent" button into 2 buttons, so the registration page and order page are seperated?

If not so easy, is there an easy way to remove it from the code, so the Privacy Policy consent is not visible on the order page, but still on the others? 
Currently it is no so good for the customer experience to have to agree to both the Privacy Policy and the Business terms when making an order (not guest checkout). Usually the business terms will also have reference to Privacy, so one concent should be enough in this situation.

Thank you in advance!

Thanks for this module, its a great help.

I am also looking for a module to ask visitors to accept cookies before enabling them, does anyone know of a free module for this? My site is an https one.

7 hours ago, eleazar  said:

Yep! :)

The main problem is that PS 1.5 does not support the switch command, which is used for the config page in BO. I made some modifications and slight improvements (for text input). I really hope the developers won't mind.

artfreegdpr_PS15.zip

(Free release for PrestaShop 1.5)

Thank you very much for the PS1.5 version :)

The zip file is not correct ( there isn't artfreegdpr folder inside artefreegdpr_15.zip, I modified the zip file and join it to this post.

artfreegdpr_PS15.zip

Edited by KevinNash

Hi again,

On PS1.5, I don't see the registration policy validation on customer personal informations page, also I don't see it when I make an order.

Of course I ticked Request consent privacy policy for registration and order in the module configuration.

Sans titre 3.jpg

Sans titre 4.jpg

Edited by KevinNash

Hello, i ve got problem with version 1.6.1.18 when i send  zip file nothing happend. i can't see new module it works with this version ??

Hi i also have Prestashop version 1.6.1.18

Actually the module does install.

I have some issues. 

1. I do not need the Active GDPR (already have bought a module for that).

But when i disable Active GDPR, then the ASK for concent and Active on Contact Form notices do not show up even when Enabled.

2. So when i keep Active GDPR enabled (so the consent messages on registration page show up and also show up on contact page (but not on order page).

In this case registration works with accepting consent.

Contact page show the check box for consent but sending a message does not work at all (no error).

So if possible,

I would like, No GDPR in customer account,

Consent message in registration, order page and also contact page.

Please advise.

P.s. 

Using the default theme.

Hi All, i ve installed ver. 1.0.7 (22/05/2018):  artfreegdpr1.0.7.zip on my Prestashop 1.61.13.

I've tried it, but in BO under My Account -->  Personal Data GDPR --> it can't show buttons "GET MY DATA TO PDF" and "GET MY DATA TO CVS" and "BACK TO YOUR HOME" and HOME".

Could I know why?

9 minutes ago, Kondor75 said:

Hi All, i ve installed ver. 1.0.7 (22/05/2018):  artfreegdpr1.0.7.zip on my Prestashop 1.61.13.

I've tried it, but in BO under My Account -->  Personal Data GDPR --> it can't show buttons "GET MY DATA TO PDF" and "GET MY DATA TO CVS" and "BACK TO YOUR HOME" and HOME".

Could I know why?

This module does not implement this feature. If you receive request from your customer, you'll need to perform this action manually - you have 1 month to do so. But it's very unlikely your customers will take the effort to actually contact you about this

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DataKick said:

This module does not implement this feature. If you receive request from your customer, you'll need to perform this action manually - you have 1 month to do so. But it's very unlikely your customers will take the effort to actually contact you about this

Thx for fast answer and great module

1 minute ago, Kondor75 said:

Thx for fast answer and great module

This one's not mine :) all the credit goes to @Arteinfo

Watch out! Module not working good on multi-store 1.6.0.14 if you turn off notification about terms in account creation your customers can't create account.
Disable option in backoffice in GDPR module only hide checkbox not turn off!

I have made my site compliant same way with no additional modules installed.

Exporting data will be manually upon request.

But to be compliant the starting point is to set the Front Office Cookie lifetime to 0,

so the session cookie gets deleted after browser is closed.

As all persistent cookies require consent.

@frontend

I do not understand why would you want to use same consent twice (account creation & Order)? Didnt they consent when they registered the account?

So you want customers to accept same consent for the second time?

Just some thoughts:

/Sarcasm on

Same thing with the contact form?

What's next?

Needed consent for showing our phone number and shop address?

As one can always call you and callers phone number can be considered as personal data.

Customer calls, phone rings, you answer. First he says "I don't accept your GDPR". What would you do?

Hang up? Delete the number in next 5 seconds? As you are allready fucked up as you have his number on

your phone in recent call history and he did say that he does not accept your consent.

And then next day he calls you (standing hidden in front of your physical store), asking if you have any personal data of him, and you didn't clean the recent calls. And you hang up.

He knocks on your back asking why do you have my number under your recent calls as I didn't consent that you store my personal data.

And than allarm goes on. It's morning, you wake up ant terrible dreams are over.

:):):):):):)

Or one writes you physical letter with address provided (personal data) to write back.

Should the one print out checkbox and check it and pack it together with the letter?

Or will it be enough it he draws checkbox onto his letter and writes "I agree with your GDPR"? :)

/Sarcasm off

Happy GDPR day  1

Edited by toplakd

12 minutes ago, toplakd said:

As all persistent cookies require consent.

This is not true, you are mixing two laws together.

Persistent cookies do require consent for a long time now, because of cookie law - ePrivacy Directive. But this consent is different than consent to GDPR, and most shops have this already covered by some sort of cookie banner. 

While ePrivacy directive focusses on the different types of cookies (session, persistent, first-party or third-party),  GDPR focusses only on the information that is stored within cookie. Only when a cookie contains personal data, or if it can be used to identify physical person, it becomes subject to the GDPR. 

So, as long as your cookies don't contain personal information we can use our beloved cookie banners, and no GDPR consent is required. So, just do good audit of your cookies, and their content. 

BTW, if you have cookie that does contain PII, it doesn't matter whether it's persistent or not. It's subject to GDPR, because browser send all (even session) cookies to your server. So you are collecting it, and therefore you need consent. 

• Like 1

HI Unfortunately, this is a smoke screen, this measure will not change anything, our information will continue to circulate?

Thank you very mutch for this free module. I have downlowd  ver. 1.0.7 (22/05/2018). But in customor profile i cant see the buttons GET MY DATA TO PDF / TO CSV. 

Than you will need to buy Official module or some other.
You could read the previous post as this was already answered.

again many thanks to @arteinfo for this specially usefull module ...

if somebody for some reason need a checkbox also for the minimum 16 years age and the chance to also show the checkboxes on the newsletter block, it is very easy to achieve with simple tpl modification and overriding the module artfreegdpr.php file
1 - create a folder named artfreegdpr in override/module/
2 - copy inside the artfreegdpr.php file here down attached
3 - open your theme module folder and go to blocknewsletter, open blocknewsletter.tpl and place this code where you want to show your gdpr checkboxes (must be inserted always inside a <form>  .... </form>tags to work with validation)

{hook h='displayBlocknewsletter'  moduleName='artfreegdpr'}

4 - create a folder named artfreegdpr in themes/your_theme/module/artfreegdpr/views/templates/hook/ (need to create this folders)
5 - copy inside it the gdprCheckbox.tpl file attached here down
6 - Now you need to reset the module artfreegdpr to install the new hook displayBlocknewsletter or hook it manually in BO > Modules > Positions, delete the file class_index.php in your root cache folder and it's done, you can adjust css and translation as for your need ...

artfreegdpr.php
gdprCheckbox.tpl

artfreegdpr-admin-mod.jpg

gdpr-newsletter.jpg.e4c29823c9349170594388361a184d47.jpg

Edited by ariom
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

This module is great shows consent where required, but in the checkout page it does not enforce user acceptance. Ideally, if user does not accept privacy policy they should be able to save and continue with saving their address and place the order. If they do not tick the box that means they do not give you the consent hence taking their personal information and processing would be against law.

Cool module and thank you to the creator.

One question though:

the consent does show on the registration page like posted on the first message of the topic (see image), but it does not show on order page...maybe it's because of a previous setting of mine....

Capture.JPG

Looks interesting for sure, any chance the module is located on github ?

En 27/5/2018 a las 12:36 PM, ariom dijo:

if somebody for some reason need a checkbox also for the minimum 16 years age and the chance to also show the checkboxes on the newsletter block, it is very easy to achieve with simple tpl modification and overriding the module artfreegdpr.php file
3 - open your theme module folder and go to blocknewsletter, open blocknewsletter.tpl and place this code where you want to show your gdpr checkboxes

4 - create a folder named artfreegdpr in themes/your_theme/module/artfreegdpr/views/templates/hook/ (need to create this folders)
6 - delete the file class_index.php in your root cache folder (maybe u need also to reset the module to install the new hook displayBlocknewsletter) and it's done, you can adjust css and translation as for your need ...

artfreegdpr.php

gdprCheckbox.tpl

artfreegdpr-admin-mod.jpg

gdpr-newsletter.jpg.e4c29823c9349170594388361a184d47.jpg

Hi.

I have tried it but even if the check boxes are checked, no warning is activated and the email is registered correctly.

PS 1.6.1.18
PHP 7.1

Thank you

• Haha 1

@freiserk

you have to insrt the hook inside the <form> .... </form> tags so he do check and validate, as in the example below

<div class="block_content">
	    	<form action="{$link->getPageLink('index', null, null, null, false, null, true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" method="post">
		    	<div class="form-group{if isset($msg) && $msg } {if $nw_error}form-error{else}form-ok{/if}{/if}" >
		    		<input class="inputNew form-control grey newsletter-input" id="newsletter-input" type="text" name="email" size="18" value="{if isset($msg) && $msg}{$msg}{elseif isset($value) && $value}{$value}{else}{l s='Enter your e-mail' mod='blocknewsletter'}{/if}" />
                    <button type="submit" name="submitNewsletter" class="btn btn-default button button-small">
                    <span>{l s='Ok' mod='blocknewsletter'}</span>
                    </button>
			    	<input type="hidden" name="action" value="0" />

</div>
				<div class="sconto-iscrizione">Sconto 5% *</div>
		    </form>
	    </div>

I get a 500 server error when I click Personal Data GDPR from My account page. Im using Prestashop 1.7.4. The url syntax is domain.com/module/artfreegdpr/gdprinfo. Any ideas what I can do?

Hi everybody.

Thnx for the module. Downloaded 1.0.7 and installed it on 1.6.0.6. On 5 step process checkout everything is OK but we use one page checkout with guest too and the checkbox doesn't work. Even installed it on a clean 1.6.0.6 version and the results are the same.  Clicked or not the account is created. Any ideas why is this happening?  Anybody else with opc issues?

PS: Also tried the Official Prestashop module with the same results.

Hello,

thank you for this module. I installed it before a week and now I analyze impact. I thought it is really helpfull app but now I am not sure...

If I get it right, according to law I only have to ask for confirmation with privacy policy (regarding personal data) when I want to send newsletters to customers. I can´t ask for approval while making order or register new account (according to Slovak law I can not)

Even if customer confirm privacy policy, it has nothing to do with email notifications. It would be great if there were some condition which connect this with accepting sending newsletters.

In general: with this module customers have info how to erase data or how to get to personal data in their account  which is great (only registered customers can see it)  ---> Instead of this I could make some cms with this all and put a link somewhere for all customers even guests.

Please correct me if I am wrong I am newbie with prestashop and all this.

All opinions will be helpfull.

Please do not get me wrong. I appreciate all effort and It is really great you created something like this, I really admire it :)

hace 7 horas, ariom dijo:

@freiserk

you have to insrt the hook inside the <form> .... </form> tags so he do check and validate, as in the example below

<div class="block_content">
	    	<form action="{$link->getPageLink('index', null, null, null, false, null, true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" method="post">
		    	<div class="form-group{if isset($msg) && $msg } {if $nw_error}form-error{else}form-ok{/if}{/if}" >
		    		<input class="inputNew form-control grey newsletter-input" id="newsletter-input" type="text" name="email" size="18" value="{if isset($msg) && $msg}{$msg}{elseif isset($value) && $value}{$value}{else}{l s='Enter your e-mail' mod='blocknewsletter'}{/if}" />
                    <button type="submit" name="submitNewsletter" class="btn btn-default button button-small">
                    <span>{l s='Ok' mod='blocknewsletter'}</span>
                    </button>
			    	<input type="hidden" name="action" value="0" />

</div>
				<div class="sconto-iscrizione">Sconto 5% *</div>
		    </form>
	    </div>

Many thanks, all ok.

And great work @Arteinfo

2 hours ago, Katy said:

Hello,
thank you for this module. I installed it before a week and now I analyze impact. I thought it is really helpfull app but now I am not sure...

If I get it right, according to law I only have to ask for confirmation with privacy policy (regarding personal data) when I want to send newsletters to customers. I can´t ask for approval while making order or register new account (according to Slovak law I can not)

Even if customer confirm privacy policy, it has nothing to do with email notifications. It would be great if there were some condition which connect this with accepting sending newsletters.

In general: with this module customers have info how to erase data or how to get to personal data in their account  which is great (only registered customers can see it)  ---> Instead of this I could make some cms with this all and put a link somewhere for all customers even guests.

Please correct me if I am wrong I am newbie with prestashop and all this.

All opinions will be helpfull.

Please do not get me wrong. I appreciate all effort and It is really great you created something like this, I really admire it :)

I'm not shure about slovak law, but GDPR is for ALL european countries and even for extra-EU if having business in EU

you have to ask esplicit consent when you get personal data from your visitors/costumers on your site, so not when you send newsletter, but when they give you their data (email address) subscribing to the newsletter ....

if your problem is to ask their consent for that, check the modification i've posted here up

Go to Backoffice.

Click Localization/Translations.

Select Type of translations: Installed modules translation
Select theme: Your theme

Select Language: Your language

Click on the right on Modify

Search for this module and translate the fields.

• Thanks 1

On 23/5/2018 at 11:23 AM, Golemtech said:

and what about version 1.7?

Official GDPR Compliance by PrestaShop is Free for PS 1.7

• Like 1

On 23/5/2018 at 9:25 PM, KevinNash said:

Yes please, please Arteinfo, can you adapt your awesome module to work with PS 1.5 ?

The module is for PS 1.6.X do not exclude to release a version for 1.5, allowing time.

On 29/5/2018 at 10:17 AM, TasosB said:

Hi everybody.

Thnx for the module. Downloaded 1.0.7 and installed it on 1.6.0.6. On 5 step process checkout everything is OK but we use one page checkout with guest too and the checkbox doesn't work. Even installed it on a clean 1.6.0.6 version and the results are the same.  Clicked or not the account is created. Any ideas why is this happening?  Anybody else with opc issues?

PS: Also tried the Official Prestashop module with the same results.

I suggest you upgrade to 1.6.1.18

On 26/5/2018 at 12:06 PM, DraganAlexandru94 said:

Hello,
Where can I translate this text?

traducere.jpg

It is part of the fontend translations of the theme in use

Nice to have a free basic GDPR module (I'm not using any GDPR modules)

I made a use of CMS.tpl and Created new CMS category containing all the Rights pages
and enabled that CMS.tpl Subcategories are only visible by logged in customers.
Removed the clickable Title link from the information block, so click on information block title (with my normal CMS pages) block does not call the cms.tpl

Screenshot from 2018-05-30 10-55-04.png

Edited by toplakd

On 27/5/2018 at 12:36 PM, ariom said:

3 - open your theme module folder and go to blocknewsletter, open blocknewsletter.tpl and place this code where you want to show your gdpr checkboxes (must be inserted always inside a <form>  .... </form>tags to work with validation)

6 - Now you need to reset the module artfreegdpr to install the new hook displayBlocknewsletter or hook it manually in BO > Modules > Positions, delete the file class_index.php in your root cache folder and it's done, you can adjust css and translation as for your need ...

artfreegdpr.php

gdprCheckbox.tpl

Excellent I see to integrate the function in the next version of the module

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arteinfo said:

Excellent I see to integrate the function in the next version of the module

glad to contribute to your already very nice contribution .... with many thanks!

• Like 1

Well, the initial GDPR panic is now over and it does seem many are over-doing requirements a bit everywhere...

- Seems Prestashop legal team now conclude it's not really neccesarry to make checkboxes for concent on contact-forms and creating account etc. - a simple message with link to the Pricacy Policy should be enough, as pressing the actual Save/Send button is an active consent itself.

I read the official GDPR modules etc. will shortly also contain an option to just put messages for this instead of check-boxes. So obviously would also be nice if this module also had option to skip all these the checkbox fields, and just have the message :-)

Would also be cool if this module could actually create the personal data PDF files like the 1.7 GDPR module, but I guess a bit too much / complicated to ask for when offered for free ;-)

Thanks for this module so far :-)

Edited by kmorgen

Bonjour, Les

Merci pour ce super module, par contre j'ai un petit souci d'orthographe voir photo, je trouve ou modificateur, pas dans la traduction c'est sur ??

Merci de votre aide

Robin

Capture-1.pdf

@Arteinfo You could use something like that on the Rights Information page:

5b11850dc8fe4_Screenshotfrom2018-06-0119-34-36.thumb.png.c3123406c4d47e50e07c77a271d23b56.png

I'm using this in my Prestashop CMS page which I have linked from "My Account".

Can provide source if needed.

Edited by toplakd
  • Thanks 1

Hi!

Thank you so much for your module!!! I've installed it and it works great. Are you going to include the newsletter checkbox in further versions? I need this so badly. (I'm a newbie)

Cristina

I can't get it working on my contact form :(

The checkbox isn't appearing.

Checkbox by contact form is not realy needed.

Search for the following code  in contact-form.tpl

And between </div> and </fieldset> add <P and <A lines from code bellow.

Replace CMSlink 15 with ID of your CMS page ID, or add your own link.

Texts are translatable in translations menu in backoffice.

<button type="submit" name="submitMessage" id="submitMessage" class="button btn btn-default button-medium"><span>{l s='Send'}<i class="icon-chevron-right right"></i></span></button>
</div> 

<p style="color: #d0121a;border-top: solid 2px #ff6600;margin-top: 20px;padding-top: 10px;">{l s='Check our Data Protection.'}
<a href="{$link->getCMSLink(15)}">{l s='Read our Data Protection.'}</a></p>

</fieldset>

• Like 1

11 hours ago, toplakd said:

Checkbox by contact form is not realy needed.

Search for the following code  in contact-form.tpl

And between </div> and </fieldset> add <P and <A lines from code bellow.

Replace CMSlink 15 with ID of your CMS page ID, or add your own link.

Texts are translatable in translations menu in backoffice.

Thank you very much for your great reply.

Let's try to implement :D

Edited by DXeon