Xatoc

Voucher Problem

Hello,
first you did a great job here. Nice shop presta ;)

I use the newest beta because the cms inside.
I have tried no i have added an Voucher.
But each time i try to add the voucher code during the
order i got this message.

1. this voucher cannot be used with those products

I tried several different settings inside the voucher admin tool
but its not working for me.

maybe i forget somethink else ?

Please help me.

Greetings

I have the same problem nothing works even if i check all catégories !
I have tried all possibilities too and a the problem persist on fresh complete install (with no modification on the base)

I have tried on a distant serrver and on a local server.
On the local server adding to this error I have the following error :

Notice: Undefined variable: category in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\prestashop\classes\Cart.php on line 700

Notice: Undefined variable: discountObj in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\prestashop\classes\Cart.php on line 709

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\prestashop\classes\Cart.php on line 709 

Im using prestashop 1.5.4 and have a category tree that has over 700 categories and when I select all when attempting to create a voucher it throw up errors such as add dates , quantities etc, although these have been correctly added. When you add categories manually by individually ticking thecheck boxes, you get to 75% ticked and then the error messages come up? Can someone please assist as this should work correctly with any number of categories?

and your problem is also related to prestashop 1.2 ?

To correct my previous post - i am actally using prestashop 1.4.5.1 ! - completely stupid, it will not create the voucher code with all the categories in the tree?? - can someone please help.