[SOLVED] Unwanted Capital Letters in many fields...

hstrom

Hi,

I have just started to fix our Prestashop site, but most fields (Name, Features etc) which is shown on frontend have capital letters (i.e. "My Product Is A Fine Product", instead of "My product is a fine product").

How can I set this? Do I need to set a css override, and how do I do that? Using Prestashop v1.7.

With kind regards,

- Johan.

Edited by hstrom (see edit history)

• hstrom changed the title to [SOLVED] Unwanted Capital Letters in many fields...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/15/2018 at 4:02 PM, hstrom said:

I found /themes/classic/assets/css/theme.css, copied it to custom.css and alter all text-transform:capitalize to none - it sorted it out... 

Hi all,

I have the same problem with PS 1.7.5.1

I have tried the above and refreshed the page but no success. I have also tried doing the same changes to the theme.css file but no luck.

Is anyone able to help me?

Many thanks in advance

Product-details.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, 

I am pretty new here and I would appreciate some help. 

My PS 1.7.6.3 display capital letters for each new word. For example: This Is Third Post For XipBlog.

This is the same for any word in the shop. Title, subtitle, product title, pblog, news page, subtitle... everywhere. 

Can someone help me please?

• 1 year later...

Not through the admin, but straight into the server files: find your theme/template's css-file, search for "text-transform: capitalize" and remove it. Example: In PS 1.7.7: themes/classic/assets/css/theme.css and you'll find it on line 9548

• Like 1